Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira in the Works For UFC 222 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Meh. Just seems too convenient. Probably needed some knee surgery and said it was worse than it actually was. Kinda like when tito left tuf to get back surgery or whatever. he wanted out. Got his exposure and left.

I mean, i shouldnt be so tough on her and say its laziness. Dick move on my part. All signs point to long term mental illness.

Well, I mean, gosh, her husband committed suicide, his family took all his money and she blew her knee and had a kid to raise. I am sure she just blew off all of that money because she had better things to do.

You are really going out of your way to be a douche.

It makes sense because if Ketlen beats Cat the UFC can be like "She defeated the woman who last beat the champ", but then if Cat wins they can slot her right back into contention.

But I don't want Cat to fight this girl yet heh, coming off this layoff I fear the worst.

Well, I mean, gosh, her husband committed suicide, his family took all his money and she blew her knee and had a kid to raise. I am sure she just blew off all of that money because she had better things to do.

You are really going out of your way to be a douche.
I thought her and her husband were separated. At least i remember reading that.

zingano-stretch-o.gif

I thought her and her husband were separated. At least i remember reading that.

Yep, but this has no bearing on your idiotic claim of "excuse." You should take a step back and re-read your posts and see how incredibly pathetic they come across.

Yep, but this has no bearing on your idiotic claim of "excuse." You should take a step back and re-read your posts and see how incredibly pathetic they come across.
Meh. With the exception of 2010, she has fought once a year since like 08. Seems she doesnt like fighting, but is great at it. So to Work it out in her head will come up with excuses. Just an observation man relax. Unless ... Cat, is that you?

Meh. With the exception of 2010, she has fought once a year since like 08. Seems she doesnt like fighting, but is great at it.

Or had a child, then had a bunch of family problems and had to raise a fatherless child all of a sudden, and then blew her knee, but hey, do not allow the facts to get in the way of your idiocy.

I am done wasting time with you. Anyone who ignores actual evidence to push their unsupported opinion is worth no more effort.

Or had a child, then had a bunch of family problems and had to raise a fatherless child all of a sudden, and then blew her knee, but hey, do not allow the facts to get in the way of your idiocy.

I am done wasting time with you. Anyone who ignores actual evidence to push their unsupported opinion is worth no more effort.
Ok.

Kid was born before her career
She was a single parent before she ever met zingano
Everyone gets injured.
Her and zingano were seperated at time of his suicide.

Face it man. She is just doing this to pay the bills. Not because she loves it.

Meh. Just seems too convenient. Probably needed some knee surgery and said it was worse than it actually was. Kinda like when tito left tuf to get back surgery or whatever. he wanted out. Got his exposure and left.

I mean, i shouldnt be so tough on her and say its laziness. Dick move on my part. All signs point to long term mental illness.

LOL, well, there's everything on video, for her convenience to shut you up; so go search for it on youtube.
Mauricio posted it almost everything on youtube, even doctors removing things (which I don't have any idea what it was) from inside her knee after her surgery. Then there's videos of all her rehab, and doctor's speaking about their hard procedure on her blew up knee...

And btw; Hi hater!
<{hughesimpress}>

Back