Carter Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government."

Putin isn't nearly as bad as many people are made to believe. When he came to power I think the household Russian income was like $8000 and over the next decade he increased it to $20,000 American. The people there love him. After the fall of the Soviet union America installed western loyal companies and oligarchs to extort the Russian economy. Putin expelled them, jailed them, or turned them. As Putin most recently said, riot police in Russia don't even carry batons or pepper spray. We do though.

So journalists get killed sometimes, they're called American spies.

I don't claim Putin is innocent, but he's not all bad and I think from a long term(I know that's hard for many AMericans) strategy, it's best economically, militarily, and culturally that the west align itself with Russia. China is a Beast and this will be China's century if we let it be.

I don't know if this is just a case or imprecise language, but why in the bloody hell would the West align itself with Russia and not the other way around? Our deck is stacked to the gills with resources and weapons, Russia's isn't. We all know every few months the Russians release a story about some new super weaponry, but there's zero evidence that their military at this point even comes close to matching the US (and Nato). Yes, they've got a nuclear arsenal, which obviously makes them extremely dangerous, but that still doesn't mean they could hope to win a real conflict with one of the allies....at least not until recently, when it was still a given that the US would come to their defense, which doesn't seem to be a certainty anymore.

And yes, China is a beast, and also ideologically much closer aligned to Russia than to the West. So why should we move closer to their shit systems (let's not kid ourselves: they're both dictatorships), when we've clearly got a superior system? I'll say it again, Russia isn't holding a good a hand, and the only way they can become a real threat to the West at this point if they succeed in breaking up the old post-WW2 alliances.

"There may have been a loose conversation." lmao

M: Do you know what the penalty is for treason?
G: First offense?
M: I’ve never heard of a second.

Hey tough guys. Who is willing to bet Page is never convicted of ANY type of crime involving Russia

I mean you guys seem so sure he's a Russian agent. And he's been surveilled for years

Stop blabbing and man up

Lol at Obama being tough at all.
UBL is dead. Pulling that trigger is as tough as a POTUS gets with the exception of JFK staring down Moscow over Cuba and Reagan having a *gasp!* tough stance on Russia

MSM “Trump played as Zangeif in street fighter, collusion confirmed”

We covered this elsewhere, but here we go again for the benefit of the dipshits.

That clip was recorded before Russians were attacking America's institutions. When they did start hacking, Obama looked at the evidence and tried to do the appropriate thing: denouncing their activities and shutting them down. McConnell stopped him.

Now compare that to the orange moron in charge now who has so much more evidence and does nothing.

Are all you dipshits up to speed now? Because posting this video with your comments is really stupid.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ABAB&usg=AOvVaw0NDktJ3Nmo2d7whIRdmkhk&ampcf=1
The Obama justice department was told to stand down when it came to Russian interference in our election in 2016.
Obama could have done something but he didn't.

UBL is dead. Pulling that trigger is as tough as a POTUS gets with the exception of JFK staring down Moscow over Cuba and Reagan having a *gasp!* tough stance on Russia
Any sitting president would and should have done that. LOL the man is a sissy.

It's obvious who didn't watch the video and will just blindly defend Trump's people no matter what. He had many opportunities to deny collusion and he couldn't do it. Even at the end when asked directly if the Russians offered him dirt, he doesn't give a straight answer. Sad.

It doesn't matter if the Russians offered him dirt, but the optics of it sure do lend a big hand to the witch hunt!!

It's obvious who didn't watch the video and will just blindly defend Trump's people no matter what. He had many opportunities to deny collusion and he couldn't do it. Even at the end when asked directly if the Russians offered him dirt, he doesn't give a straight answer. Sad.

You willing to bet on it

And the Obama administration meddles in Putins election
Pause. Right here.

Let's grant this as true.

Should Putin,
A) Accept that the US is meddling in his country's elections, blame himself, and not prosecute those responsible, or
B) Refuse to accept this, and aggressively root out the bad actors, and punish them

You have to be kidding lol. The CIA and a special forces unit got Bin Laden, it was an incredibly easy decision for Obama to say yes, from an air conditioned office.

Any sitting president would and should have done that. LOL the man is a sissy.
Huh.
How many terrorists have you ordered killed?

See, I figure a guy who can order a SEAL team to kill the world's worst terrorist is the last guy you could call a pussy.

I think your criticism says more about you than him.

Hey tough guys. Who is willing to bet Page is never convicted of ANY type of crime involving Russia

I mean you guys seem so sure he's a Russian agent. And he's been surveilled for years

Stop blabbing and man up
They have investigated him for 2 years and have obviously came up with nothing. He is the reason this whole sham of an investigation was begun. That and Papadopoulos being set up by the FBI informant. It's truly disgusting.

Pause. Right here.

Let's grant this as true.

Should Putin,
A) Accept that the US is meddling in his country's elections, blame himself, and not prosecute those responsible, or
B) Refuse to accept this, and aggressively root out the bad actors, and punish them

Obviously B. But Russia hasn't done anything near what America has done. They talked to a few people, that's it. It's not meddling to advise, or build relationships for future diplomacy. That's not collusion its fucking diplomacy. That's all you guys have.

This whole election rigging thing is a fabrication. I've even been called a Russian Bot and given that I'm not, pardon me for not respecting the lefts judgement on this here.

I'm starting to think it's weird that everywhere you look in this administration, it's Russians.

You can't throw a dead cat around this bunch without hitting a Russian nobody can recall

Huh.
How many terrorists have you ordered killed?

See, I figure a guy who can order a SEAL team to kill the world's worst terrorist is the last guy you could call a pussy.

I think your criticism says more about you than him.
Jimmy Carter would have made the same decision. Obama is not exactly a man's man. But if you think he's tough then I guess he is, even if he does wear a bicycle helmet.

Obviously B. But Russia hasn't done anything near what America has done. They talked to a few people, that's it. It's not meddling to advise, or build relationships for future diplomacy. That's not collusion is fucking diplomacy. That's all you guys have.

This whole election rigging thing is a fabrication. I've even been called a Russian Bot and given that I'm not, pardon me for not respecting the lefts judgement on this here.
Correct, the answer is B and I'm glad you think it's obvious. Now, shut the fuck up with your bullshit and let the FBI do their job.

They have investigated him for 2 years and have obviously came up with nothing. He is the reason this whole sham of an investigation was begun. That and Papadopoulos being set up by the FBI informant. It's truly disgusting.

You notice none of the guys involved in the latest circle jerk are willing to bet they are right on this

Deep down most know they are full of shit but they feel secure because they have others that join the jerk

Correct, the answer is B and I'm glad you think it's obvious. Now, shut the fuck up with your bullshit and let the FBI do their job.

Too bad deep inside u know Page did nothing wrong but u still spew your bullshit

Correct, the answer is B and I'm glad you think it's obvious. Now, shut the fuck up and let the FBI do their job.

The FBI has been compromised by the democratic party and everyone knows it doofus. The lead investigators were among the idiots calling for Trumps impeachment on day one of the investigation. Now if this stuff is so complicated it's perfectly reasonable it goes on for years, why would they know on day one? Get the fuck outta here with this shit lol.

Bill Clinton, tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch, and so on and so on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back