Carter Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government."

Too bad deep inside u know Page did nothing wrong but u still spew your bullshit
I don't have any of Carter Page deep inside me. That must suck. Let the FBI do their job.

The FBI has been compromised by the democratic party and everyone knows it doofus. The lead investigators were among the idiots calling for Trumps impeachment on day one of the investigation. Now if this stuff is so complicated it's perfectly reasonable it goes on for years, why would they know on day one? Get the fuck outta here with this shit lol.

Bill Clinton, tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch, and so on and so on.
You're the Shaniqua at Walmart in a motorized scooter of democratic citizenship.

I don't have any of Carter Page deep inside me. That must suck. Let the FBI do their job.

In regards to page it's been years. Lol

You know u are full of shit on this. Man up or take your bullshit elsewhere

Let the FBI do their job.

Then shut up about it. You dumb ducks are the ones convicting the guy

Just for future sake. None of u drones actually believe Carter Page did anything illegal. You are all just trolling and shit posting

LOFL

Then shut up about it. You dumb ducks are the ones convicting the guy

Just for future sake. None of u drones actually believe Carter Page did anything illegal. You are all just trolling and shit posting

LOFL
My resolve has more endurance than your belligerence. I say only this: Let the FBI do their job.

Can the FBI release a list of people on Trump campaign who did not meet with Russia? That list would be much shorter and easier to keep track.
Trump should have just put his campaign office in Moscow, to save the Russians some travel money.

There's no set of possible circumstances that could mean any guilt on the part of Trump or his best people. The FBI is corrupt, everyone who's agreed that Russia interfered in our elections is an idiot, and Bob Mueller the closet Democrat doesn't know his job.

Can the FBI release a list of people on Trump campaign who did not meet with Russia? That list would be much shorter and easier to keep track.
Trump should have just put his campaign office in Moscow, to save the Russians some travel money.
He could have put it in Trump Tower, Moscow! The business deal that didn't exist!

There's no set of possible circumstances that could mean any guilt on the part of Trump or his best people. The FBI is corrupt, everyone who's agreed that Russia interfered in our elections is an idiot, and Bob Mueller the closet Democrat doesn't know his job.

Then Man up and bet. U sound very confident

My resolve has more endurance than your belligerence. I say only this: Let the FBI do their job.

Resolve would be the willingness to bet what u believe

You're the Shaniqua at Walmart in a motorized scooter of democratic citizenship.

That's all you guys are capable of, appeals to optical victories with no real victory, just like the witch hunt. Hey everyone I just sued Walmart, I must be right!!! Because I sued them after all!!

Same thing for these indictments. They mean nothing, all it says is that the FBI wants to indict. Remember when the FBI went after people in the civil rights movement? Yea, so much integrity how could they ever become compromised.

Why is Trump given a pass for siding with Russia about meddling...

Questions abound.
Given a pass? Are your smoking glue?
According to the media, he should be crucified.

Where's the proof? The entire thing started over Page, and he still hasn't been charged.

I'll bet you'd be real thrilled if someone accused you of rape, or dealing, with no proof and got a warrant to find what you did wrong.

That's all you guys are capable, appeals to optical victories with no real victory, just like the witch hunt. Hey everyone I just sued Walmart, I must be right!!! Because I sued them after all!!

Same thing for these indictments. They mean nothing, all it says is that the FBI wants to indict. Remember when the FBI went after people in the civil rights movement? Yea, so much integrity how could they ever become compromised.
blah. blah. blah.

share the load, homie
tenor.gif

PinkBraveCobra-size_restricted.gif

Given a pass? Are your smoking glue?
According to the media, he should be crucified.

Where's the proof? The entire thing started over Page, and he still hasn't been charged.

I'll bet you'd be real thrilled if someone accused you of rape, or dealing, with no proof and got a warrant to find what you did wrong.

Given a pass from REPUBLICANS.

Do you read...?

blah. blah. blah.

They've been wasting resources on this for a year and a half while they fail to act on tips of school shooters who went on to kill, because the FBI aren't using their resources correctly.

I'd love for them to do their job but they insist on abusing their powers and act as an arm of the democratic party.

Back