Carter Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government."

Nunes is BEYOND a worthless tool.

That scum is pure shit. A perpetually fetid wound infecting all he touches.

Although this is kind of interesting, I am more interested in the allegations of the Nunes memo. Are you aware of flaws in the central claims of the memo?

Nunes is BEYOND a worthless tool.

That scum is pure shit. A perpetually fetid wound infecting all he touches.
Although this is kind of interesting, I am more interested in the allegations of the Nunes memo. Are you aware of flaws in the central claims of the memo?

Thank you for your response. However, these pieces do not appear to be focused on the Nunes memo.

Obama and Biden were smugly dismissive of Putin saying things like "The 1980's are calling for their foreign policy back" and shit canned the missile shield in Poland.

This video didn't age well for Obama, his comments on Iraq are chilling given how his Iraq policy created ISIS.

W's policies lead to the creation of ISIS.

W's policies lead to the creation of ISIS.

W and Co. started the war that toppled Saddam yes. But they wanted to keep the troops in longer for the Iraqi government and army to get more of a footing. Obama Campaigned on bringing the troops home and when they did bring the troops home, ISIS formed and immediately spilled over the border into syria where they received support from the CIA to topple Assad. They called them "moderate rebels".

Then as they committed human rights violations and genocide throughout the region and formed massive parades the Obama admin did nothing.

W and Co. started the war that toppled Saddam yes. But they wanted to keep the troops in longer for the Iraqi government and army to get more of a footing. Obama Campaigned on bringing the troops home and when they did bring the troops home, ISIS formed and immediately spilled over the border into syria where they received support from the CIA to topple Assad. They called them "moderate rebels".

Then as they committed human rights violations and genocide throughout the region and formed massive parades the Obama admin did nothing.

the Iraqi army was disbanded under W.
http://www.spiegel.de/international...cture-of-islamist-terror-group-a-1029274.html

& W signed the SoFA that lead to the ratcheting down of our occupation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

You're absolutely right about that, and a new one was trained and equipped with America's finest hardware.

& W signed the SoFA that lead to the ratcheting down of our occupation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

Yes But it was Obama doing the will of his base to bring the troops home on a political timeline.

You're absolutely right about that, and a new one was trained and equipped with America's finest hardware.
Also under W.

Yes But it was Obama doing the will of his base to bring the troops home on a political timeline.
doing the will of the SOFA that the previous POTUS negotiated and signed with Iraqi leaders.
Either way, the seeds of ISIS had already been planted.

Also under W.

doing the will of the SOFA that the previous POTUS negotiated and signed with Iraqi leaders.
Either way, the seeds of ISIS had already been planted.

To your first response again, agreed. This doesn't undermine me I don't think.

You're right, Obama campaign on bringing them home earlier than SOFA I believe, then brought them home around the same time which was too soon. All intel at the time(That Obama would have been briefed on) would have indicated disaster after a troop withdrawal.

I wouldn't dream of letting W off the hook, if that's what you're getting at.

To your first response again, agreed. This doesn't undermine me I don't think.

You're right, Obama campaign on bringing them home earlier than SOFA I believe, then brought them home around the same time which was too soon. All intel at the time(That Obama would have been briefed on) would have indicated disaster after a troop withdrawal.

I wouldn't dream of letting W off the hook, if that's what you're getting at.

What I'm getting at is you can't pin this on Obama. I'm not a big fan of Obama, but blaming him for everything reeks of partisanship.
If you're not letting W off the hook, then don't blame Obama for his sins.

W negotiated the SOFA with Iraqi leadership.
Obama brought troops home on that timetable.
ISIS was born of W-era mishandling of post-war Iraq.

Good try. An opinion piece from the Washnigton post?? Lol

Jesus Christ, an opinion piece about the facts that came out regarding McConnell. You can search for the incident yourself and see all the articles that come up. This was the first one I saw that went into the little details.

There are so many people in the WR that are so far beyond stupid that I can't even comprehend it. Let me guess: you don't want it to be true so you happily scanned the URL for a reason to discount the truth without ever reading the article. So you latched onto the fact that it was someone discussing recent revelations about McConnell's activities and you celebrated happily because you turned your brain off a long time ago.

McConnell blocked Obama's attempt to deal with the Russian election interference. You can look up the incident yourself if you want more information. Pull your head out of your ass; you don't need to be an idiot forever.

Jesus Christ, an opinion piece about the facts that came out regarding McConnell. You can search for the incident yourself and see all the articles that come up. This was the first one I saw that went into the little details.

There are so many people in the WR that are so far beyond stupid that I can't even comprehend it. Let me guess: you don't want it to be true so you happily scanned the URL for a reason to discount the truth without ever reading the article. So you latched onto the fact that it was someone discussing recent revelations about McConnell's activities and you celebrated happily because you turned your brain off a long time ago.

McConnell blocked Obama's attempt to deal with the Russian election interference. You can look up the incident yourself if you want more information. Pull your head out of your ass; you don't need to be an idiot forever.
at least I read the link you obviously didn't read the one that I left for you. Obama told his intel to stand down on Russian interference. You can blame it on whoever you want to McConnell seems like as good a person as any. But you sound like an idiot.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ABAB&usg=AOvVaw0NDktJ3Nmo2d7whIRdmkhk&ampcf=1

Last edited:
at least I read the link you obviously didn't read the one that I left for you. Obama told his entail to stand down on Russian interference. You can blame it on whoever you want to McConnell seems like as good a person as any. But you sound like an idiot.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ABAB&usg=AOvVaw0NDktJ3Nmo2d7whIRdmkhk&ampcf=1

I read your link. That doesn't absolve McConnell from stopping Obama. All your link says is that there was an additional course of action that Obama didn't take.

Stop being ignorant.

I read your link. That doesn't absolve McConnell from stopping Obama. All your link says is that there was an additional course of action that Obama didn't take.

Stop being ignorant.
Here is the most comprehensive article I have read on the subject. Seems there was a lot more to it then McConnell or the stand down order.
FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016 ...
NPR › 2018/02/21 › fact-check-why-did...

Back