Career-ending / ruining moments

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some MMA fighters can have pro careers lasting 20 years or more. Yet no matter how great a martial artist is, on any given night once that cage door locks anything can happen. That's the name of the game. ITT we take a look at those split seconds when a formerly great fighter had everything taken from them, in a single blow. The end of an era in the blink of an eye. And you'll always remember where you were when that punch / knee / kick landed.
Best+reaction+at+wrestlemania+xxx+at+wrestlemania+xxx+the+undertakers_985a32_5087773.gif

Weidman-KOs-Silva.gif

HB9zBd.gif

Rose KO'ing JJ could very well fall into this category as well.

And of course the winner, Holm KO'ing Rousey

Barboza wheel kicking Terry Etim is the clearest example I can think of.

Those two examples areare that good imo, they both dominated for like a deacde and showed signs of slowing down before these fights. Plus, Weidman and Conor were huge compared to Silva and Aldo.

My pick is Stann vs Wanderlei.

And of course the winner, Holm KO'ing Rousey

Nah. It was more Nunes. Unless, obviously, your point is that Rousey was already done before that fight.

Will never tire of seeing Anderson's normally granite chin getting shattered by the softest of love taps

That top pic in the OP is disturbing. I have no idea what the story is. But, it freaks me out.

Anybody else think it’s trippy ?

EDIT...

The whole thing. Not just the two guys in front. The dude in the hat. The bald guy getting hand taken away from his head.

The more I look at it. The stranger it appears.

That top pic in the OP is disturbing. I have no idea what the story is. But, it freaks me out.

Anybody else think it’s trippy ?

it's a fan at Wrestlemania in shock after Lesnar beat the Undertaker.

*something about McGregor retiring after all the money he made fighting Mayweather*

When Frank Shamrock was done with Zinoviev...Zinoviev's career as an mma fighter was history...​

I don't think ngannou will be the same after that humiliation by Stipe. The dude looked broken.

Also, goes without saying that rockhold hasn't been the same since the bisping ko. I think he shouldn't have left AKA

Yeah, I saw the WWE logo. So, I wasn’t actually referring to that. It just looks like somebody used CGI to make the thing.

LOL...

It’s like looking at Rin in that stars, and stripes bathing suit. I don’t know if it turns me on, or what. It just freaks me out.

TJ pretty much ended Chris Holtsworth career...after getting tapped out by him in training, he decided to knee him in the head...and Chris had serious concussion problems after that and hasn't fought since...

Yeah, I saw the WWE logo. So, I wasn’t actually referring to that. It just looks like somebody used CGI to make the thing.

LOL...

It’s like looking at Rin in that stars, and stripes bathing suit. I don’t know if it turns me on, or what. It just freaks me out.

You never forget where you were when Brock broke the Streak.

242.jpg

Wasn’t it Rashad who killed him with the brutal KO first or is my timeline fucked up?

Now that I think of it I think my timeline is fucked up. Rampage got the title from Chuck.

Afterwards. Very brutal though.

r4d4jblrhjyz.gif

Back