Career-ending / ruining moments

Those two examples areare that good imo, they both dominated for like a deacde and showed signs of slowing down before these fights. Plus, Weidman and Conor were huge compared to Silva and Aldo.

My pick is Stann vs Wanderlei.
I don't think ngannou will be the same after that humiliation by Stipe. The dude looked broken.

Also, goes without saying that rockhold hasn't been the same since the bisping ko. I think he shouldn't have left AKA
How was he broken? He went the distance with him and never gave up. Broken is what Hunt was after fighting Stipe and when he verbally tapped to Werdums strikes. Broken is Shogun tapping to Jones’ strikes after the red had stopped the fight or when he cried his eyes out after getting guillotined by Chael.

That was a true career ender.

giphy.gif

Which is sad because Zinoviev looked very promising in other fights. I still have an old DVD where he runs through a Tournament effortlessly.
You probably mean those early Extreme fighting/Battlecade Events, right?

He was also the guy who subbed Mario Sperry, i think...

Evan Tanner and David Terrell. Once Tanner turned the tide, David was a broken man and never did well in the Octagon after that. And he was a stud prior.
War Tanner.
download.jpeg

I don't think ngannou will be the same after that humiliation by Stipe. The dude looked broken.

Dumbfounded yes, but I think not broken. There's a good chance he'll learn his lesson from the drubbing. If so he will indeed not be the same, but better...

Unless he goes "f this humping stuff, let's revisit my original dream of being a boxer."

That top pic in the OP is disturbing. I have no idea what the story is. But, it freaks me out.

Anybody else think it’s trippy ?

EDIT...

The whole thing. Not just the two guys in front. The dude in the hat. The bald guy getting hand taken away from his head.

The more I look at it. The stranger it appears.
Undertakers unbeaten streak at wrestlemania was over, beaten by Brock. That guy/image became a meme almost immediately

Awesome to be there live and so close though. Was he down for a long time? I can't remember.

Out like a light and dropped really hard.......I hated to see a legend end up like that.

fedor-werdum.jpg

"The end of an era in the blink of an eye. "

Dos Anjos vs Pettis. Cain vs JDS

THE END OF MOTIVATED BJ PENN
2rdeqo5.jpg

THE END OF A CULT OF PERSONALITY
ImpossibleAllCassowary.gif

That time Adam milstead signed up to fight Blaydes who has like 40lbs on him

Yeah.. go watch it
Be suprised if he fights again

It’s like looking at Rin in that stars, and stripes bathing suit. I don’t know if it turns me on, or what. It just freaks me out.
Turns me on. Asian, busty and thick af is never a bad combo......even if a stumpy jacked up fem midget.

Back