Career-Altering Submissions

Nutthuggers gonna hug

Tell me what's not factual about what I said? You said Nate stole his soul, yet Conor came back, avenged the loss and then captured the LW belt.

What's not accurate about that? Go on, l'll wait...

Jackasses gonna jackass.

tumblr_l6v2a4XG6B1qztn2o.png

When Matt Serra submitted GSP. The latter completely changed his game to a slower and more cautious approach

Tell me what's not factual about what I said? You said Nate stole his soul, yet Conor came back, avenged the loss and then captured the LW belt.

What's not accurate about that? Go on, l'll wait...

Jackasses gonna jackass.

Read the thread again and you will see that I didn't make a single comment about Conor or Nate let alone anything about anyone having their soul taken. I only mentioned the obvious, that your arms are wrapped around someone's scrotum and from your "shook" retort I can see that it bothered you.

Keep huggin bruh.

Reem vs. Vitor I in Pride.

Had no idea who Reem was and expected Vitor to be one of the favs to win the whole GP.

The next day, I was looking at the winners column and was confused because I couldn't find Vitor's name.

Chan Sung Jung submitting Leonard Garcia via twister at UFC Fight Night 24

Read the thread again and you will see that I didn't make a single comment about Conor or Nate let alone anything about anyone having their soul taken. I only mentioned the obvious, that your arms are wrapped around someone's scrotum and from your "shook" retort I can see that it bothered you.

Keep huggin bruh.

If that's "shook", your legit mentally weak af dude. How is stating legitimate facts nuthughing lmao please explain cus ima need some help to understand

This.

Dude mangled Hirota's arm and turned him from a KO artist to a point fighter.

The clown trousers just make it all the more degrading. That image of a guy in skin tight clown trousers standing over him mocking him after breaking his arm has to be burnt into Hirota's mind forever, there's no doubt he gets flashbacks to that.

There is a lot of talk about 'soul-stealing' KOs and brain-damaging, confidence-destroying beatings after which the victim is never the same. Which is true but a brutal and demoralising submission can be just as bad. E.G.:

7RNAd5pUyBj44.gif

Holly Holms threw everything but the kitchen sink at Cupcake for 5 rounds, couldn't get her out of there. Cupcake got her against the cage, locked up the choke standing, Holly tried to throw her off and ended up getting choked out cold. Miesha took her belt and Holly is 1-4 since then, including that fight.

Secondly getting the obvious one out of the way

giphy.gif

Nog was seconds away from a huge win which would have projected him back towards the top of the division. He went to the ground with Mir and ended up getting his arm broken for the 1st sub loss of his career. He was out 11 months, came back with a gimme win against Herman in his hometown, then lost 3 in a row, including another sub loss and retired.

These subs sent these fighters' careers into a terminal nose dive.
Big Nog was already done, dude.

If that's "shook", your legit mentally weak af dude. How is stating legitimate facts nuthughing lmao please explain cus ima need some help to understand

Obviously you cannot absorb what you read. Here I will reiterate for you since English must not be your first language of study.

Your mouth, is on, Conor's nuts. Stop, come up for air, your brain needs it.

Obviously you cannot absorb what you read. Here I will reiterate for you since English must not be your first language of study.

Your mouth, is on, Conor's nuts. Stop, come up for air, your brain needs it.

Obviously you can't read, or you lack reading comprehension.

I stated facts. F-A-C-T-S. Conor avenged the Nate loss and captured the LW belt. FACTS.

If I said "Conor is the best fighter ever and no one will ever beat him or can take the left hand!!!", that would be nuthugging.

Do you know the difference between stating factual evidence and being on someone's nuts? Do you? Because I'm 99% sure you don't. It's okay though, you probably can't help but to be an idiot lmao

So here we go again, please explain what I said was nuthugging.
Oh...wait..you can't..

Keep doing you, weirdo.

The clown trousers just make it all the more degrading. That image of a guy in skin tight clown trousers standing over him mocking him after breaking his arm has to be burnt into Hirota's mind forever, there's no doubt he gets flashbacks to that.

Epic... I still remember The Voice going apeshit over it like "thats the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a mixed martial arts ring" like Aoki was smearing shit on Hirota's favourite grandmother's grave or something. It was one of the all time great commentary meltdowns.

Yeah, that sub wrecked his life. No doubt... Also cost Aoki his job as a coach because the academy didnt want his dishonrable ass anywhere near their impressionable students!

DC mentally breaks and retires one of the most feared strikers in UFC history.
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Look at that tiny little finger tap lol. Soul = taken.

Two of the most unappreciated wins in MMA history. AJ was destroying everyone at LHW and DC steamrolled him twice

Back