Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to @ you to see if you knew who he was; you've always had that sixth sense about previously banned posters.

I'd really like to see how some of the older WR right-wingers think today. There was always a racial element and posters like Wingslaught and Opie who had it as their main thing, but most of the posters were convinced that inflation was about to spike (and they'd get *pissed* if anyone disagreed with that--they'd think you were part of the plot to destroy America with hyperinflation), that we were on the verge of a debt crisis, that unemployment wouldn't continue to fall, and various other since-falsified economic claims. I think the old crew would mostly agree with the more race-obsessed right-wing WR, but I wonder if they'd all like the change in emphasis. Could be that their disappearance is an answer to that. TCK seems to have changed with the group (used to pride himself on independence--while never disagreeing with the GOP--and focus mostly on economic views, promoting those same false claims, and is now more of an identity-politics guy).

Jesus Christ the right is fucking pathetic. Now you're openly supporting Nazi anti-semitism in America? These people should be deported or put in Guantanamo Bay.

Jesus Christ the right is fucking pathetic. Now you're openly supporting Nazi anti-semitism in America? These people should be deported or put in Guantanamo Bay.
Now everyone knows who the racist crazies on the far right are.

It sure looks like to the guys car was getting hit before he jammed the pedal. There was atleast one hit I could see before he smashed into the cars down the street. It kinda looks like he was trying to get out of dodge not run people down, if that was his goal he had an open sidewalk for the taking- it sure doesn't look like a terrorist act to me..

Anyway what a mess, he killed one and injured so many..

He's speeding down a basically empty street into a crowd of people, idiot.

They got spanked once and they'll be spanked again.

Right off the top David duke has said before he's not in the kkk. He's some other dipahit group and has been for something like 20 or 30 years.

Second I haven't been following this story. Didn't some anticonfederate monument removal people ram some antifa crowd?

So what's the scoop, who was this guy? Don't really care to read through 18 pages...
20 year old Ohio resident. Participated in the white supremacist rally. Unsurprisingly, when 4chan claimed it was a black communist, they were wrong.

He's speeding down a basically empty street into a crowd of people, idiot.

What's with the rudeness? Did you watch the video?

It sure looks like someone hit the back of his car with an object before he accelerated.

You can call it what it is, and be correct, but without fairness it won't help.
The suggestion that one can't level valid criticism if the person making the criticism hasn't been on every point *YOU CHOOSE TO ERECT AS A STANDARD* is absurd.

Hope this guy got paid extra for this detail.

DHEpiY5UwAIa2hm.jpg

And here i thought there were no racist extremists on the white side i mean right side. America has lost everything it could have stood for.

Isn't this a reflection of precisely the type of behaviour that we tend to hate Nazis and other fascists for? "If we don't like them, SEND THEM TO A CAMP!"? Don't fall into the Antifa trap, becoming a dark mirror of precisely the type of thing you're claiming you oppose.

The irony of this whole Charlotteville thing is, the rednecks and bigots protesting had already lost - they were protesting a statue being taken down that was already marked in to be removed. They're losing everywhere, all the time, and even when things like the KKK are down to all time low membership levels, they fart in a room and it makes headlines - we keep making them a thing, putting them in the center. They've lost - the world is moving on - don't keep giving them the spotlight and attention they want. Just let them fade into obscurity...

remember when 4chan """discovered""" it was actually a leftist committing a false flag, LOL.

crickets

Hey, I was skeptical at first with the prevalence of false hate crimes recently. This is pure Right hate and it's time to own up to it everyone. All that ire that gets directed towards other opposed factions when some gay black man or Bernie bro shoots someone? Turn that scathing lens on your own side, this time, because that's where it should be pointed...

Isn't this a reflection of precisely the type of behaviour that we tend to hate Nazis and other fascists for? "If we don't like them, SEND THEM TO A CAMP!"? Don't fall into the Antifa trap, becoming a dark mirror of precisely the type of thing you're claiming you oppose.

The irony of this whole Charlotteville thing is, the rednecks and bigots protesting had already lost - they were protesting a statue being taken down that was already marked in to be removed. They're losing everywhere, all the time, and even when things like the KKK are down to all time low membership levels, they fart in a room and it makes headlines - we keep making them a thing, putting them in the center. They've lost - the world is moving on - don't keep giving them the spotlight and attention they want. Just let them fade into obscurity...
My grandfather told me stories about how he killed Nazis. I remember when everyone was on the same page that Nazis should all be killed. Its OK to meet violent, predatory ideologies with overwhelming force. That is what I believe. Was it wrong to kill the Nazis in WWII?

What's with the rudeness? Did you watch the video?

It sure looks like someone hit the back of his car with an object before he accelerated.
Because you sound like a terrorist sympathizer.

My grandfather told me stories about how he killed Nazis. I remember when everyone was on the same page that Nazis should all be killed. Its OK to meet violent, predatory ideologies with overwhelming force. That is what I believe. Was it wrong to kill the Nazis in WWII?

Germany declared war on the United States. It was different. They were different nazis. The word "nazi" is being overused right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back