Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Alex Fields Jr. Guy to the right of the one in the bike helmet...

fields13n-6-web.jpg

Could just be a nuttjob that got too angry after getting being assaulted for peacefully demonstrating (the vids are pretty one sided with antifa being the aggressors). But it wouldn't surprise me if they followed him to his vehicle and blocked him in so he gunned it.

Will have to wait until the trial to know for sure.

Really a sad event where violence begets violence.

Could just be a nuttjob that got too angry after getting being assaulted for peacefully demonstrating. But it wouldn't surprise me if they followed him to his vehicle and blocked him in so he gunned it.

Will have to wait until the trial to no for sure.

Or you could just watch the video...

Could just be a nuttjob that got too angry after getting being assaulted for peacefully demonstrating. But it wouldn't surprise me if they followed him to his vehicle and blocked him in so he gunned it.

Will have to wait until the trial to no for sure.

Guess we can add Nazi sympathizer to your pedigree.

When are these morons going to learn that cars are hard and it hurts to stand in their way?

Could just be a nuttjob that got too angry after getting being assaulted for peacefully demonstrating (the vids are pretty one sided with antifa being the aggressors). But it wouldn't surprise me if they followed him to his vehicle and blocked him in so he gunned it.

Will have to wait until the trial to know for sure.

69965458-YOU_CAN_27T_FIX_STUPID.png

remember when 4chan """discovered""" it was actually a leftist committing a false flag, LOL.

crickets

They actually werent far off. They had the right car, but the guy they called out sold the car in 2015 to this dude.

They actually werent far off. They had the right car, but the guy they called out sold the car in 2015 to this dude.

...and being completely wrong has never stopped them from spreading accusations.

When are these morons going to learn that cars are hard and it hurts to stand in their way?

The fact of the matter is this tragedy would have never happened if the counter demostrators didnt attack innocent people and if they weren't unlawfully assembled in the street that's for moving vehicles.

It was a violent environment leftists created and some right-wing nutjob lost his shit. Hopefully leftists stop attacking people and start to behave better and if this nutjob is proven guilty I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his days.

People here get mad when you make them face the facts tho.

Last edited:
If the beginning of that clip is before he hit people then it shows some guy hitting his vehicle prior.

Either way those clips are not long enough to hang him just yet.

It's pretty clear he wasn't boxed in, and that he drove on straight into a group of pedestrians before hitting a car, then reversed back over others. Nothing like the "scenario" you tried to spin.

It's pretty clear he wasn't boxed in, and that he drove on straight into a group of pedestrians before hitting a car, then reversed back over others. Nothing like the "scenario" you tried to spin.

Is the beginning of that clip prior to him hitting people? Because if it is it shows someone hitting his vehicle and the group beginning to converge boxing him in.

Is the beginning of that clip prior to him hitting people? Because if it is it shows someone hitting his vehicle and the group beginning to converge boxing him in.

It looks like they hit his vehicke because he was speeding towards a crowd.

Im watching it again and I see some of what you're saying. But the vids and angles aren't enough for you hang him yet Ruprecht.

It looks like they hit his vehicke because he was speeding towards a crowd.

Yeah it does look like that. It's possible tho that he tried to bully people with the vehicle then after someone hit his car he panicked and went into murder death kill mode like a psycho.

Definitely a nutjob tho.

Honestly man, I'm the type that wants to believe that people are good - and just sometimes do stupid bad things.

I hope he didn't purposely drive out there with intent to kill. Getting assaulted earlier can't justify that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back