Cant pull the trigger on a purchase

You made the right decision. I was going to mention that summer is coming up and that's a nice time to be outside, but that's only 3 weeks in Canadeh. You'd also face the extreme likelyhood of being smashed by a moose on your scooter.

Best to hide from summer inside your igloo with your new computer. I bet you can make it the whole 3 weeks!

You made the right decision. I was going to mention that summer is coming up and that's a nice time to be outside, but that's only 3 weeks in Canadeh. You'd also face the extreme likelyhood of being smashed by a moose on your scooter.

Best to hide from summer inside your igloo with your new computer. I bet you can make it the whole 3 weeks!

Summer is that week where the sun comes out right?

Its open box + on sale. Its a $3000 computer on for 2300

Ok, is it SIGNIFICANTLY better than what you have now?

Are there dozens of games you'll be able to play on it, but can't play on your current rig?

But, its your money. Whatever you do, I hope you're happy with the purchase over the long term.

Yes. Try not to sacrifice your neighbour in fear of the blazing fire-orb god in the sky.

My nearest neighbour is 100s of kilometres away across a barren arctic wasteland strewn with polar bears and the corpses of long-dead 1800s era explorers. But yeah I'll try.

Ah, just saw this.

You better be able to play Witcher 3, on a 4K monitor, at 60 FPS.

60fps? What is this, 2008?

I think the rest of the year goal is

1. New 4k monitor
2. New pc headset
3. New corn broom and dust pan
4. New snow shovel

Its open box + on sale. Its a $3000 computer on for 2300
So it is used and will crap out two days after the warranty expires. If you can only afford the open box model then you can’t afford the computer. Wait until you can afford it new then you will have enough time to make sure you truly want it.

Don't buy either. They both sound like terrible choices.

So it is used and will crap out two days after the warranty expires. If you can only afford the open box model then you can’t afford the computer. Wait until you can afford it new then you will have enough time to make sure you truly want it.

I cant only afford the open box model, but its a better deal. Ive bought floor models and refurbished computers before, never had a problem. I truly want it.

Don't buy either. They both sound like terrible choices.

I spend most of my time gaming and watching TV. I already own a nice 4k oled tv, now I need a nice gaming computer. I think its a good idea given my hobbies/lifestyle

I wasnt sure how I would feel after the purchase. I assumed I would have buyers remorse, but I dont. All of the anxiety is nearly gone, and I feel excited

I dont enjoy those things, I enjoy using my computer. Its not about makibg me a better person, its about buying something that makes me happy.

I doubt you're truly happy. What kind of shape are you in?

As long as you are within your financial and budgeting goals get whatever makes you happy. I know it can be tough, especially when you become more responsible with money, but you have to enjoy the ride too.

Hope you enjoy your computer.

Think about the positive multiplier effect on the economy by making your purchase. It's not exactly the same as making a donation to a charity, but you are helping people earn a paycheck and put food on the table... or drugs up their nose.

From contracting work overseas some of my friends have a few new sports cars and own and rent out 5 or 6 houses...I still rent an apartment. BUT this was knowing I could have died so I spent the money on 50% education and 50% fun shit. You cant take money with you if you die, balance that idea with common sense and maintaining your food/shelter etc and youll be fine.

Back