Cant pull the trigger on a purchase

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was recently deciding a purchase between a gaming computer and a motor scooter. After realizing the motor scooter would likely sit in a shed 95% of the time and that I likely would only use it on very rare occasions, I decided a gaming computer might be better.

Now im having trouble buying it. I get a very strong uncomfortable feeling when Im about to buy it. Im trying to place the order but I keep getting bad thoughts.

1. Its a bad time in the market to purchase a gaming computer, though the sale is decent.

2. I feel like im making a mistake

Ive had problems making purchases for the past 2 years, ever since I got out of debt and started saving. Im so used to living a life where $20 could break me, now that I have extra money I feel guilty spending it.

I also own 2 desktops and a laptop already but new computers make me happy.

This purchase would be $2600 after tax but id still have plenty of money in case I lost myj ob etc

I still feel guilty.

Theres only 1 computer left in stock so i have to decide

I say as long as you can afford it go for it, feeling bad about it may be just an old habit from when you didn't have alot money or something.

If it makes you happy and you can afford it, buy it. It's awesome to get a new PC.

Now im thinking I should get a scooter again. I cant make up my mind. OCD isnt helping me. I keep going over the pros and cons of each decision and cant make a final decision.

Now im thinking I should get a scooter again. I cant make up my mind. OCD isnt helping me. I keep going over the pros and cons of each decision and cant make a final decision.

Just buy them both

I have a bike

LOL, I'm just fucking w you bud.

As long as you've got enough money to last you a few months if you lose your job or whatever, then buy the damn computer. Guarantee you won't regret it. I bought a new machine a few months ago and I love it. Seemed like a lot of money but I'm not struggling to get by or anything so I don't even think about it now. Enjoy your life man.

If you're feeling buyers remorse, avoid the purchase and invest.

I guarantee that when you see your money goes up, you will feel the same rush.

With the received income, buy a watch. @Sonny

LOL, I'm just fucking w you bud.

As long as you've got enough money to last you a few months if you lose your job or whatever, then buy the damn computer. Guarantee you won't regret it. I bought a new machine a few months ago and I love it. Seemed like a lot of money but I'm not struggling to get by or anything so I don't even think about it now. Enjoy your life man.

I just placed the order. I guess we'll see how it goes.

I was recently deciding a purchase between a gaming computer and a motor scooter. After realizing the motor scooter would likely sit in a shed 95% of the time and that I likely would only use it on very rare occasions, I decided a gaming computer might be better.

Now im having trouble buying it. I get a very strong uncomfortable feeling when Im about to buy it. Im trying to place the order but I keep getting bad thoughts.

1. Its a bad time in the market to purchase a gaming computer, though the sale is decent.

2. I feel like im making a mistake

Ive had problems making purchases for the past 2 years, ever since I got out of debt and started saving. Im so used to living a life where $20 could break me, now that I have extra money I feel guilty spending it.

This purchase would be $2600 after tax but id still have plenty of money in case I lost myj ob etc

I still feel guilty.

Theres only 1 computer left in stock so i have to decide

Buy hiking boots, a backpack, and camping equipment and spend some time outside man.

Do you really think a 4th computer will make you a better person?

Boy this is a tough one.

You're going to be beating women off you with a stick whether you buy a gaming computer or a scooter.

Buy hiking boots, a backpack, and camping equipment and spend some time outside man.

Do you really think a 4th computer will make you a better person?

I dont enjoy those things, I enjoy using my computer. Its not about makibg me a better person, its about buying something that makes me happy.

Listen to your gut on this one.

Look into upgrading the desktop you play games on the most.

Or, wait a while. If that 'deal' is $2600 now, it'll be $1800 in November for Cyber Monday. If you still want a gaming computer in 6 months, it'll be a wise purchase.

Listen to your gut on this one.

Look into upgrading the desktop you play games on the most.

Or, wait a while. If that 'deal' is $2600 now, it'll be $1800 in November for Cyber Monday. If you still want a gaming computer in 6 months, it'll be a wise purchase.

Its open box + on sale. Its a $3000 computer on for 2300

Back