Canelo vs GGG rematch close

Who wins?

• Total voters
Certainly possible. A finish for either would put them on a level all by themself.

Canelo needs more of these. Its got to be one Golovkin doesnt see. Cant see The Terminator going down from cumulative effects.
OpenMeanCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

Golovkin will need to set something up as well. Canelo’s head movement and guard are ridiculous to get through right now.
For the record, just because PUO3 has a blue name doesn’t mean he’s a doom bot from hell who will ban anyone as soon as they disagree with him. He’s in the boxing forum for a reason, listen to him and you might learn why some people pick fights right a lot more than they lose.

Or he could just win convincingly.

Has Golovkin not been on the right side of a close decision?

GGG has been in one close call but you gotta admit that Canelo gets magic the gathering scorecards in every single fight.

One of the cards in the GGG fight was 118-110 which is insane.

Against Lara in a very close fight he got a 117-111 card for fucks sake.

CANELO GOT A DRAW AGAINST FLOYD MAYWEATHER on one card which is so wrong it should literally be criminal.

None of that compares to anything that has ever happened in any GGG fight.

For the record, just because PUO3 has a blue name doesn’t mean he’s a doom bot from hell who will ban anyone as soon as they disagree with him. He’s in the boxing forum for a reason, listen to him and you might learn why some people pick fights right a lot more than they lose.
Hes a huge can imo.
GGG has been in one close call but you gotta admit that Canelo gets magic the gathering scorecards in every single fight.

One of the cards in the GGG fight was 118-110 which is insane.

Against Lara in a very close fight he got a 117-111 card for fucks sake.

CANELO GOT A DRAW AGAINST FLOYD MAYWEATHER on one card which is so wrong it should literally be criminal.

None of that compares to anything that has ever happened in any GGG fight.
Hes gotten some stupid scores in close fights.

Conversely, the people who pretend he loses all his decisions are just as bad as those cards.

Didnt say Golovkins cards were as bad or wide. I do think the clean sweep of Danny was ridiculous but no not as bad as some of the judges Canelo has had.

Hes a huge can imo.

Hes gotten some stupid scores in close fights.

Conversely, the people who pretend he loses all his decisions are just as bad as those cards.

Didnt say Golovkins cards were as bad or wide. I do think the clean sweep of Danny was ridiculous but no not as bad as some of the judges Canelo has had.
PUO3 has an iq of 14 and doesn’t understand the difference between boxing and a cat trying to sleep in a match box. We should all ignore him because even though he is right more often than most of you he smokes penis with a bbc chaser.

ive gone back and forth with PUO3 on numerous occasions, a couple times for days on end because we both wont back down, and hes never pulled the bitch card nor insinuated to do so

ive gone back and forth with PUO3 on numerous occasions, a couple times for days on end because we both wont back down, and hes never pulled the bitch card nor insinuated to do so
You say you know me, I don’t think you do. I know who you are and people I trust say you’re cool to debate with so I have no issues with you. My comment wasn’t aimed at you, it’s just getting very old that PUO3 calls fights well and gets hammered before the fight and nobody turns up to eat crow.

Like I said I know where you posted before here and I don’t have any issue with you. If I was looking to get you dubs I’d have been bitching to the mods. Ask@RR or @PUO3 if I report you and I know the answer.

Also rob Palmer is the worst person in the world at making rankings if that helps you understand where I’ve seen you post before. I don’t post there.

I dislike Canelos attitude after the last fight, but as much as i enjoy watching golovkin i think this time Canelo will take the win. He is very talented

You say you know me, I don’t think you do. I know who you are and people I trust say you’re cool to debate with so I have no issues with you. My comment wasn’t aimed at you, it’s just getting very old that PUO3 calls fights well and gets hammered before the fight and nobody turns up to eat crow.

Like I said I know where you posted before here and I don’t have any issue with you. If I was looking to get you dubs I’d have been bitching to the mods. Ask@RR or @PUO3 if I report you and I know the answer.

Also rob Palmer is the worst person in the world at making rankings if that helps you understand where I’ve seen you post before. I don’t post there.

i was actually agreeing with you in reference to what you were talking about, the banning part

Chavez?

I can see the outrage at the Floyd and Golovkin wide scores but what was wrong with that one?

I thought it was staged. Weve discussed this before.

I know you dont agree but that is the only fight ive seen where i actually thought this. It reminded me of WWE they had everything ready to go at the end because there was never any doubt who would be the winner. It was predetermined

That same punch had hurt a lot of other middleweights. GGG has real power, but Canelo can take a real punch too. Those concerns are gone.
So weird to think the same guy almost got dropped by Cotto's can brother.

So weird to think the same guy almost got dropped by Cotto's can brother.

You know, I can name several fighters who's chin seemed to get much better as they went up in weight. But I cannot think of one fighter who became chinny when he moved up, which is what you'd kinda expect since they're inevitably fighting bigger punchers. It really must be a weight-cut thing.

Like I said before I know who you are and I think you actually discuss boxing as someone who knows what they’re watching rather than some of the dribbling efforts here.

how do you change the color of your name?

You know, I can name several fighters who's chin seemed to get much better as they went up in weight. But I cannot think of one fighter who became chinny when he moved up, which is what you'd kinda expect since they're inevitably fighting bigger punchers. It really must be a weight-cut thing.

Ya i dont know about chinny perse but moving up in weight is dangerous dealing with those more powerful punchers but i get what youre saying and agree

I have a strange feeling Canelo is going to win this fight even if GGG actually wins the fight, strange powers are going to charge the score cards and have Canelo the winner. Remember GGG is old and Canelo brings in big money and he's still young, I just got this feeling, something strange is going to happen in this fight and GGG will lose, but actually won, kinda like Floyd vs Canelo score card that had Canelo winning.

I have a strange feeling Canelo is going to win this fight even if GGG actually wins the fight, strange powers are going to charge the score cards and have Canelo the winner. Remember GGG is old and Canelo brings in big money and he's still young, I just got this feeling, something strange is going to happen in this fight and GGG will lose, but actually won, kinda like Floyd vs Canelo score card that had Canelo winning.
You are thinking way too deep about this. If you think ggg beat Danny and cinnamon wife then you didn’t watch the fights. People don’t dislike golovkin. If he loses an insane decision then he’s been fixed. If he has another close one I don’t want to see canelo robbery threads everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back