****Canelo vs GGG on September 16*** Official Thread

Who do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure.

If anything, GGG going the distance with a fast, strong, big (really, SMW at least) fighter, like Jacobs - who puts people away - then that's encouraging for his fight against Canelo. Yes, the two men represent vastly different problems to be solved by GGG, but nevertheless, I don't recall seeing Golovkin in real trouble once against Danny and he is reputed for his punching power. I think Alvarez's power won't compare to Golovkin's, but his overall ability to counter-punch and be so damn accurate with his combos will make the fight an interesting one.
Danny would ko Alvarez too

Nope. Errol Spence fan.

I'm sorry you don't understand how obnoxious the GGG brigade is. GGG is awesome, most of his fan base is about as cringeworthy as it gets.
Every fan base of a popular fighter is a pain in the ass. Why? Cause a lot of them are immature.

The french conquered Mexico 1862-1867 Leaving little Frenches
Mexicans are a mixed race of Black White and Indian . Thats why some look white Black and Indian Latinos are not a race they are a mixer of different races
I forget what it is but basically Mexicans average about 10% African blood with 70% Native and like 20% European.
Of course it differs from person to person.

True and don't forget the Black Moors ruled Spain for 800 years
Mixing with them that's why they have Sub-Saharan African DNA
Which explains a more Swarthy appearance. Same with Italians.

I just bring da sex, skin color is irrelevant

Heaven forbid fans demand that the best fighters fight each other in their primes and call fighters out for disrespecting the sport by throwing away belts and making up their own weight classes.

@HomerThompson would you mind hot-dog facing this mess?

This. Who thinks Canelo would have a good fight against Jacobs? Personally I think Jacobs would knock Canelo out cold.
I don't know about out cold.. In canelos 49 fights i don't think he has ever visited the canvas and has maybe been wobbled once off balance. The dude has a chin.

I have literally no idea what youre asking me.
I'm not asking you anything brudda.

I'm quoting what ggg said to Canelo when kellerman asked him if he (ggg) had anything to say.

Good luck.

Essentially I'm agreeing with you, ggg is a class act. The extent of what he said showed that.

How do you know that? I don't see how this fight is so much more sellable now. If anything now you have Jacobs in the mix garnering some sentiment as being the legit champ.
Because this is how promoting works. You build up the fight with fake drama.

That's exactly the point I'm making.

But apparently it's better to make it wait longer if it sells more tickets et according to some fans.
Youre looking at it from a fan perspective. Im looking at it from the one that counts, which is generating profits.

The build up to this fight will generate more profits. Helen Keller could clearly see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back