Social Candace Owens pushes theory that Macron's wife is transgender

Don't know what the left has to do with it, but I think most sane people aren't so much fighting to deny it as just not believing stuff like that put out by political operatives. I think you're in the top 1% of gullibility when it comes to operatives trying to smear potential threats.

Gullibility is thinking Michelle is a real woman.

<{outtahere}>

You have to want to believe that obvious lie, in order to believe it.

<BC1>

I get it but usually there is a goal or endgame. Looks like it was started by two French women on yt. Meh... I don't think it helps or hurts his reelection chances with something like this.

Most of these "she's a man!!11" arguments are started by internet randos, then the guys who fantasize about trannies all day and hate themselves over it take the memes and run with them.

Most of these "she's a man!!11" arguments are started by internet randos, then the guys who fantasize about trannies all day and hate themselves over it take the memes and run with them.
Well internet randos seem to be driving lots of nonsense these days on either side. But yeah... clicks and cash.

It's amazing the ability of folks to keep secrets. I mean, Macron has been PM of France for what, almost 8 years now?

It's fascinating that someone so incredibly in the spotlight could manage to have nobody credible come out with actual proper evidence that his wife, who obviously didn't live in a cave, was a man for the first 30 or whatever years of her life.

Same with Michelle Obama, pretty amazing secret keeping. Barrack has only had countless people foam at the mouth trying to defame him and make up any sort of shit. Clearly when someone takes thousands and thousands of photos of someone, it's compelling evidence that one in a million show some cloth distortions in the groin area that there's a penis there no doubt.

It's amazing the ability of folks to keep secrets. I mean, Macron has been PM of France for what, almost 8 years now?

It's fascinating that someone so incredibly in the spotlight could manage to have nobody credible come out with actual proper evidence that his wife, who obviously didn't live in a cave, was a man for the first 30 or whatever years of her life.

Same with Michelle Obama, pretty amazing secret keeping. Barrack has only had countless people foam at the mouth trying to defame him and make up any sort of shit. Clearly when someone takes thousands and thousands of photos of someone, it's compelling evidence that one in a million show some cloth distortions in the groin area that there's a penis there no doubt.
And if Michelle is a man where did the 2 kids come from. The people pushing this nonsense are either doing it because they think it triggers the libs or they believe every negative thing about the other because they are soo tribal.

The right was claiming Obama is not a natural born citizen. Alternative rightwing media was pushing the lie that he had gay sex with a male hooker in a limo, and did lines of coke. The guy who started the limo gay sex lie is a convicted fraudster with a long rap sheet.

Last edited:
And if Michelle is a man where did the 2 kids come from. The people pushing this nonsense are either doing it because they think it triggers the libs or they believe every negative thing about the other because they are soo tribal.

The right was claiming Obama is not a natural born citien then alternative rightwing media was pushing the lie that he had gay sex with a male hooker in a limo, and did lines of coke. The guy who started the limo gay sex lie is a convicted fraudster with a long rap sheet.

Is the gay limo sex guy the one Tucker interviewed?

I listened to some of that because I'll listen to most everything and anything, but he was saying he was in a taxi and asked the driver how to have a good drug and gay sex fueled time, and the cab driver said "You gotta meet this dude, his name is Barrack Obama".

My bullshit detector I think is pretty good, and the odds of that happening are like.... uh.... infinitesimally small.

The right was claiming Obama is not a natural born citien then alternative rightwing media was pushing the lie that he had gay sex with a male hooker in a limo, and did lines of coke. The guy who started the limo gay sex lie is a convicted fraudster with a long rap sheet.
I've never really bought into the Big Mike theory but where the kids come from actually is part of the CT, who their real parents were. I forget the particulars but remember they were friends of the Obamas, I can pretty clearly recall the pics comparing their features to the kids but I can't quite recall the story. I'm sure someone else remembers.

Stakes her credibility but also already says anyone who discredits it is part of the establishment.

And why would it be scary if Macron married a tranny?

Exactly. It's not scary whatsoever. He's just a closeted gay man. Nothing scary about it. It is what it is.

The problem is that giving it any attention just lowers the discourse and insults his wife. I think ignoring it is the right move for him.
Why exactly do you say it is insulting?

It's only insulting if you believe there's something wrong with being trans.

Who the fuck actually cares LMAO?

See, this is the type of shit where imo people on the left have a point about the trans obsession. Reasonable, rational discourse about us not trying to completely upend society to cater to a small group---yes! Keep biological males out of women's sports, prisons, girls high school locker rooms, etc.

But when @Loiosh , @kflo and others say "the right is obsessed with trans shit"...they kinda have a point. Like, why do I care AT ALL if a dude (even someone as prominent as the leader of France) wants to be with a trans person? (Not saying he is with one, probably not but since it doesn't matter at all--the only thing I read was the thread title).

I get it, (and people were already probably saying this)--it's just clickbait stupidity meant to get some eyeballs on it. But Candace Owens or whoever else that latches onto shit like this isn't doing anyone any good. A microcosm of society in general I suppose.

Why exactly do you say it is insulting?

It's only insulting if you believe there's something wrong with being trans.
No, people don't like to be called the wrong gender or sex. If you see a boy and say he's a girl, he will, inevitably, find it offensive, even though he might not think there's anything wrong with being a girl for someone who is.

I cannot believe I had to explain that to a grown man. Like, it really doesn't occur to you that a woman, even one who loves men, would find it offensive to hear that she looks like a biological male?

But what is the overall goal? It's tabloid type stuff but would it even matter to the French voters? I'm just trying to see what is the angle here and obv Brigittes doctors will know. Hospital records. But overall this is an odd one unless the French people are anti-trans
The goal is virtue signaling to each other. That's it, it's not that deep. When they can no longer get enough of a validation fix from their echo chambers they venture out in public to try to stir up outrage and get attention that way. It's really sad.

Fantastic, actually.

Being right doesn't ever get old.

<thisgonbegood>
Congratulations! Is the world still ruled by Satan?! As a philosophical ..., what did you call it again?! I forgot but it wasn't just a mere statement.

Back