Social Candace Owens pushes theory that Macron's wife is transgender

Reflexively disbelieving it is hard core drone shit.

Obama pulled it off:

fb_img_1500037493679-768x768.jpg

Father:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Nesbitt

Mother:
https://bucksbauminstitute.uchicago.edu/bio/anita-blanchard/

Why not Macron too? What's so outlandish about it? Do you think that they'd just tell everyone the truth if it were the case? Lmao some of you people are hopelessly brainwashed and naïve.

Just look at this dude, would it really surprise you that he were secretly gay?

download.jpg

<{outtahere}>
Is that Izzy

Story is silly. Easily debunked if Macron wanted. How did this start anyway

Story is silly. Easily debunked if Macron wanted. How did this start anyway

There is no debunking it for reactionaries who have programmed their beliefs into themselves. They could show her cooter and they'd say "clearly that is a manufactured cooter." They could show X-Rays of her insides and they'd say "well anyone can fake those." The Doctors could say "no seriously, I've personally touched her cervix during gynecological exams" and they'd accuse that Doctor of being on the payroll.

These goons got trannies on the brain. It wont be debunked for them because they dont want it debunked. They WANT it to be true, the anti-trans crowd doing everything they can to make sure they talk about trannies, suspect women of being trannies, and won't accept anything less than a tranny.

There is no debunking it for reactionaries who have programmed their beliefs into themselves. They could show her cooter and they'd say "clearly that is a manufactured cooter." They could show X-Rays of her insides and they'd say "well anyone can fake those." The Doctors could say "no seriously, I've personally touched her cervix during gynecological exams" and they'd accuse that Doctor of being on the payroll.

These goons got trannies on the brain. It wont be debunked for them because they dont want it debunked. They WANT it to be true, the anti-trans crowd doing everything they can to make sure they talk about trannies, suspect women of being trannies, and won't accept anything less than a tranny.
But what is the overall goal? It's tabloid type stuff but would it even matter to the French voters? I'm just trying to see what is the angle here and obv Brigittes doctors will know. Hospital records. But overall this is an odd one unless the French people are anti-trans

But what is the overall goal? It's tabloid type stuff but would it even matter to the French voters? I'm just trying to see what is the angle here and obv Brigittes doctors will know. Hospital records. But overall this is an odd one unless the French people are anti-trans

Reactionaries don't need to make sense, they need to express rage and shout down their own perversions.

Reactionaries don't need to make sense, they need to express rage and shout down their own perversions.
I get it but usually there is a goal or endgame. Looks like it was started by two French women on yt. Meh... I don't think it helps or hurts his reelection chances with something like this.

I highly doubt the French know who Candace Owens is or care what an American alternative media influencer says. Owens' audience is Americans.

So then you can wonder why she is talking about Brigitte Macron. Here's my hunch on why Owens brought it up:

1) Bringing up the CT of Brigitte being trans gives Candace attention and new exposure with the rightwing audience here

2) Trans stuff is talked about a lot. The right is quite concerned with Trans stuff

3) Macron is seen as a globalist shill, opposed to the populist right in France led by Marine Le Pen. The MAGA base hate establishment leaders like Macron.

There is a lot of overlapping sympathies and common cause between the European right and the MAGA base. Candace just sees an opprtunity to increase her rightwing cred and exposure.

I highly doubt the French know who Candace Owens is or care what an American alternative media influencer says. Owens' audience is Americans.

So then you can wonder why she is talking about Brigitte Macron. Here's my hunch on why Owens brought it up:

1) Bringing up the CT of Brigitte being trans gives Candace attention and new exposure with the rightwing audience here

2) Trans stuff is talked about a lot. The right is quite concerned with Trans stuff

3) Macron is seen as a globalist shill, opposed to the populist right in France led by Marine Le Pen. The MAGA base hate establishment leaders like Macron.

There is a lot of overlapping sympathies and common cause between the European right and the MAGA base. Candace just sees an opprtunity to increase her rightwing cred and exposure.
Perhaps so... its just a strange one imo. I'm not even sure Americans of either side care much about the political leader of another country but stranger things have happened.

Perhaps so... its just a strange one imo. I'm not even sure Americans of either side care much about the political leader of another country but stranger things have happened.
Hungary's leader Victor Orban and Brazil's former President Jair Bolsanaro are popular with the MAGA ideologues and pundits . Orban especially; he appeared at CPAC.

On die-hard MAGA media like Breitbart, in articles dealing with Bolsonaro, Sunak, Macron, Orban etc..it is fairly common to see people support Bolsonaro and Orban and shit on Sunak and Macron. More recently Argentina's Javier Milieu has won the support of the MAGA base.

I don't know if most of the base will know who Macron or Orban are but the intellectuals in the MAGA movement see common cause with populist European politicians. Because both are fighting against the same powers that be.

Hungary's leader Victor Orban and Brazil's former President Jair Bolsanaro are popular with the MAGA ideologues and pundits . Orban especially; he appeared at CPAC.

On die-hard MAGA media like Breitbart, in articles dealing with Bolsonaro, Sunak, Macron, Orban etc..it is fairly common to see people support Bolsonaro and Orban and shit on Sunak and Macron. More recently Argentina's Javier Milieu has won the support of the MAGA base.

I don't know if most of the base will know who Macron or Orban are but the intellectuals in the MAGA movement see common cause with populist European politicians. Because both are fighting against the same powers that be.
All fair points. Perhaps they are supporting some of the conservative peeps overseas but yeah, the average person wouldn't be too concerned either way. The rumor was started in France but is being picked up on but don't see this one have leggs.

All fair points. Perhaps they are supporting some of the conservative peeps overseas but yeah, the average person wouldn't be too concerned either way. The rumor was started in France but is being picked up on but don't see this one have leggs.
conservatives in france don't give a shit about who macron fucks. it's an open secret macron is super gay. france is not a country where fucking gets you into scandals. in his last electoral photo before getting re-elected, Macron appeared smiling on a couch, with two phones visible next to him - a subconscious sign for the electorate of potentially having a lover.

FQpgyj8XwAYIWoL.jpg

you'd more likely to get in a scandal in France if you came on tv and said you abstained until marriage. The current prime minister of France used to fuck the current minister of foreign affairs of France - both are dudes.

This weirdness about politicians fucking is distinctly an american thing.

conservatives in france don't give a shit about who macron fucks. it's an open secret macron is super gay. france is not a country where fucking gets you into scandals. in his last electoral photo before getting re-elected, Macron appeared smiling on a couch, with two phones visible next to him - a subconscious sign for the electorate of potentially having a lover.

FQpgyj8XwAYIWoL.jpg

you'd more likely to get in a scandal in France if you came on tv and said you abstained until marriage. The current prime minister of France used to fuck the current minister of foreign affairs of France - both are dudes.

That's what I would think.

FQpgyj8XwAYIWoL.jpg

It's actually funny/ironic watching the left, who are the people supposedly okay with homosexuality, fighting so hard to deny it.

It's almost as if their condoning of it is all a facade.

The problem is that giving it any attention just lowers the discourse and insults his wife. I think ignoring it is the right move for him.
I guess so... but someone saying my wife was a man.... especially if she's a woman would be too much for me. Can you imagine???

It's actually funny/ironic watching the left, who are the people supposedly okay with homosexuality, fighting so hard to deny it.

It's almost as if their condoning of it is all a facade.
Don't know what the left has to do with it, but I think most sane people aren't so much fighting to deny it as just not believing stuff like that put out by political operatives. I think you're in the top 1% of gullibility when it comes to operatives trying to smear potential threats.

I guess so... but someone saying my wife was a man.... especially if she's a woman would be too much for me. Can you imagine???
Yeah, it's super fucked up. But responding to disprove it is just feeding into it. Goes with the territory in politics, I guess (I won't comment on where that more commonly comes from).

Yeah, it's super fucked up. But responding to disprove it is just feeding into it. Goes with the territory in politics, I guess (I won't comment on where that more commonly comes from).
Hahaha. Thanks for holding back bud. Yeah it does I guess... and funny that family were largely off limits in the past now it's a free for all. Whether it is Clinton's daughter, trumps family, bidens family... here there are no more limits which I don't like.

Back