Social Candace Owens pushes theory that Macron's wife is transgender

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- Evidently there has been this theory floating around rightwing French media that President Emmanuel Macron's wife Bridget is transgender.

- Candace Owens is promoting that theory now.

- Owens says it is terrifying

- Stakes her credibility on the claim

On the Monday episode of her podcast, Owens aired a story titled “Is France’s first lady a man?” She referred to an article published in 2021 by a right-wing French magazine, Faits et Documents, claiming that Brigitte Macron and her brother, Jean-Michel Trogneux, are the same person. Jean-Michel “lived as a man for 30 years, fathered five children, and then transitioned at the age of 30 to become Brigitte,” Owens said.

In another post, she added, “After looking into this, I would stake my entire professional reputation on the fact that Brigitte Macron is in fact a man.
Any journalist or publication that is trying to dismiss this plausibility is immediately identifiable as establishment. I have never seen anything like this in my life. The implications here are terrifying.”
--

Easy for Owens to stake her credibility when she had nonE to begin with.

The right has been pushing the theory that Michelle is a man and now we got Candace saying Bridgett is a man. They don't say the same thing for the wives or female relatives of rightwing politicians.

- Evidently there has been this theory floating around rightwing French media that President Emmanuel Macron's wife Bridget is transgender.

- Candace Owens is promoting that theory now.

- Owens says it is terrifying

- Stakes her credibility on the claim

On the Monday episode of her podcast, Owens aired a story titled “Is France’s first lady a man?” She referred to an article published in 2021 by a right-wing French magazine, Faits et Documents, claiming that Brigitte Macron and her brother, Jean-Michel Trogneux, are the same person. Jean-Michel “lived as a man for 30 years, fathered five children, and then transitioned at the age of 30 to become Brigitte,” Owens said.

In another post, she added, “After looking into this, I would stake my entire professional reputation on the fact that Brigitte Macron is in fact a man.
Any journalist or publication that is trying to dismiss this plausibility is immediately identifiable as establishment. I have never seen anything like this in my life. The implications here are terrifying.”
--

Easy for Owens to stake her credibility when she had nonE to begin with.

The right has been pushing the theory that Michelle is a man and now we got Candace saying Bridgett is a man. They don't say the same thing for the wives or female relatives of rightwing politicians.
"Professional reputation" <{Heymansnicker}>

I wonder too. She might be crazy enough to believe it. She jumped the shark a while back and she's getting worse and worse.

Nah she's a professional grifter. She tried from the left first then found out being a black woman who expoused conservative talking points was a much easier way to get rich. She's like a less dead diamond and pearls. Diamonds and silk?

Candice is both the "black friend" and "female friend" every sexist/racist R says they know... but in a parasocial sense.

Back