Canada Steps Up. Tries to Talk NK Down

What did he do, volunteer Canada to take a nuke instead of the US?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/north-korea-canada-1.4244177
"Canada's foreign affairs minister and the envoy who secured the release of an imprisoned Presbyterian minister have both held talks over the last few days with senior North Korean officials about the deteriorating international situation."

I'm no Trudeau fan but I must give credit where credit is do. This is the right thing to do. Direct talks to end this deadly serious pissing contest. I normally don't believe in dealing with totalitarian regimes but the nuclear question makes this different I believe. The US needs to start talks.

ahahahaha get the fuck out of here. Step up my ass, you can't even build a military force with out crying. Turdeau would probably let North korea invade an take it up the ass from kim

Hey, remember when a trust funded part time ski instructor was more of a leader than the leader of the free world?

Lmfao @ the idea that anyone in the world, outside of Canada, would give a flying fuck about what Canada's position is. They have no force, they do what Americans tell them to regarding any matter of importance.

This is as likely to be taken seriously as Trump is to get impeached.

Silliness. We should just snuff out the current regime in NK and be done with this.

Threats will only remain idle for so long.

Can't be done without considerable loss of life in North and South Korea. If you thought the "international community" was unhappy with the US for Iraq, see what happens if tens of thousands of South Koreans are wiped out because of a preemptive strike by the US. It will be painted as an unnecessary and aggressive act.

TS wants to make peace with North Korea yet does not want to make peace with Russia.

"Psst, Mr. Kim, my friend likes you. His name'sJustin. You can see him Skype-waving behind a trans Canada goose. Do like him?"

- Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister

"Psst, Mr. Kim, my friend likes you. His name'sJustin. You can see him Skype-waving behind a trans Canada goose. Do like him?"

Maybe the PM can hitch a ride with Dennis Rodman next time he heads over there.

The only thing Canada wants to negotiate is Trudeau wanting to watch Kim Jong Un fuck his wife.

Surprisingly believable.

Interesting to note that diplomatic talks between nations and NK have resulted is some success several times with the decommissioning of Yongbyon a few times. Bush, group of 6, etc all had varying glimpses of possible success -- but then something extremely trivial will set north Korea off and they will just reopen the facility. They are more thin skinned than trump which is saying something.

Rumor is that NK left profileration talks over the fact that they didn't like the small size of those little flags they place at diplomatic meetings.

Back