Canada Steps Up. Tries to Talk NK Down

30 years from now, when North Korea has more than a thousand nukes, perfected ICBM and has hydrogen bombs in its arsenal, will we still be trying to talk with them?

If they get to that we better fucking talk with them. What are you gonna do? End civilization?

Did Dennis Rodman make any progress?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/north-korea-canada-1.4244177
"Canada's foreign affairs minister and the envoy who secured the release of an imprisoned Presbyterian minister have both held talks over the last few days with senior North Korean officials about the deteriorating international situation."

I'm no Trudeau fan but I must give credit where credit is do. This is the right thing to do. Direct talks to end this deadly serious pissing contest. I normally don't believe in dealing with totalitarian regimes but the nuclear question makes this different I believe. The US needs to start talks.
Lol I don't know what's more pathetic - Canada trying to feel good about itself or you trying to feel good about them.

Trump is right on with this. He's talking fire and fury and NK knows he's no pushover like Obama so they're now posturing with the weak Canadians.

Meow! This kitty-cat's cunt has crazy clit claws!

You're advocating not just preemptive attack, but nuclear preemptive attack, without acknowledging that the North very possibly nukes the South in your fantasy. It's your fantasy I guess, but that's an important missing piece. You handwave the "few" of our allies who will die horribly. And you're a psycho.

Weird that you don't address the country reuniting here. Just give it to China?

Any confrontation with NK will likely result in America doing all the work or most of it. I doubt China will want to help see an American backed ally expand onto its borders, thus reuniría NK with SK is not in Chinese interests. Therefore to get them on board with the agenda of getting rid of Kim Jung un and regime change they will need to be compensated in some way.

Maybe not give all of SK to them but they will need to be compensated.

The North could nuke the South but if America is quick with the attack and the Chinese are involved any attack is mínimal and US missile defense can stop all short to long range intermediate missiles and ICBM the Koreans have. They do not yet posseses the super deadly and hard to catch missiles the Russians have.

In theory yeah NK might fix some artillery shells with nukes to have nuclear armed shells. However either way it wont be too large of a pay load and it is better to strike now rather than later.

I personally think the world is foolish to think military conflict with NK is preventable. With a country like Irán (who many of your politicians want war with) I think war can be prevented. But why is that? It is because Iran is a lot more stable, and 'democratic' they also have an ideology which isnt about being nukes and wiped off the face of the earth. The Iranians are not like the Saudis for instance.

NK is literally the most corrupt and closed off state im the world run by a true psychopath.

I am not a psycho and if you think I am then so be it. But just realize that men who hold my opinions and beliefs is why your country is as powerful as it is today and is as rich as it is and was even created in the first place.

This thread... wow... talk about circle jerks...
hzCf9w9.jpg

Trudeau got his people asking Kim how much compensation he needs for his hurt feeling.

We're living in complete and utter fuckworld when people are getting bent out of shape about an attempt at better diplomacy in a very dangerous situation.
Diplomacy with a nation that has been expressing for decades an unbending desire to destroy the US is what has led us to this point. What makes you believe that with more diplomacy they will not use the foolishly given time to become an even greater threat?

NK needs to drop the nukes.

It's that simple. Anything less than that is disaster.

If they get to that we better fucking talk with them. What are you gonna do? End civilization?
If you kill a piglet before it becomes a hog, you won't have to worry about the hog.

Trump eyes war with Canada after NK. .......... BLAME CANADA! :mad:

Yeah I doubt Canada is going to have NK change their minds about war (or at least endless posturing) with their hated enemy the US

Honestly diplomacy/dialogue between the actual big players (US, NK, China) matters more than random Canada trying to open a dialogue

Last edited:
But with that type of thinking the cold war would have gone hot.
By the time the Cold War arrived we were already dealing with a hog. My statement is about dealing with a "small problem" while it is still small instill of allowing it to grow into a much bigger problem.

By the time the Cold War arrived we were already dealing with a hog. My statement is about dealing with a "small problem" while it is still small instill of allowing it to grow into a much bigger problem.

Your statement is sound but is overly simplistic. Russia was a piglet in the beginning of the cold war compared to what they were during the height of the cold war.

North korea could collapse without a war as the soviet union did. If you attack them you'll lots and lots of people killed for sure and could trigger something even bigger.

JT would give him the infamous quote..."if you kill your enemies, they win"
Kim-Jong-Un-LaughingClappings.gif

Your statement is sound but is overly simplistic. Russia was a piglet in the beginning of the cold war compared to what they were during the height of the cold war.

North korea could collapse without a war as the soviet union did. If you attack them you'll lots and lots of people killed for sure and could trigger something even bigger.

The Soviets never made such wild threats as Kim Jung Un. Right now, it's best we not let Un get anywhere near the level of the Soviets when it comes to wielding that kind of destructive power.

Preferably, Un should be assassinated.

The Soviets never made such wild threats as Kim Jung Un. Right now, it's best we not let Un get anywhere near the level of the Soviets when it comes to wielding that kind of destructive power.

Preferably, Un should be assassinated.

Lmao the soviets were much wilder with their threats. I.e. putting nukes in cuba to hit targets in the US.

Back