Canada Steps Up. Tries to Talk NK Down

We're living in complete and utter fuckworld when people are getting bent out of shape about an attempt at better diplomacy in a very dangerous situation.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/north-korea-canada-1.4244177
"Canada's foreign affairs minister and the envoy who secured the release of an imprisoned Presbyterian minister have both held talks over the last few days with senior North Korean officials about the deteriorating international situation."

I'm no Trudeau fan but I must give credit where credit is do. This is the right thing to do. Direct talks to end this deadly serious pissing contest. I normally don't believe in dealing with totalitarian regimes but the nuclear question makes this different I believe. The US needs to start talks.
Ignore the suicidal trolls, this is a good bit of news.

Silliness. We should just snuff out the current regime in NK and be done with this.

Threats will only remain idle for so long.

Any military attack directed towards North Korea will result in most casualties occurring in neighboring countries. Plan would need the 'green light' from China. Post regime, you will be left dealing with two North Korea generations conditioned towards viewing the USA as their mortal enemy.

So those three little sentences you typed are childish in design.

Any military attack directed towards North Korea will result in most casualties occurring in neighboring countries. Plan would need the 'green light' from China. Post regime, you will be left dealing with two North Korea generations conditioned towards viewing the USA as their mortal enemy.

So those three little sentences you typed are childish in design.

I don't believe that. North Korea is a humanitarian disaster by most accounts. The people are just afraid to speak against their dictator.

Ignoring a regime like what we have in North Korea and continuing to allow them to grow in power as they threaten the rest of the world is just plain stupid. We never should have let them get this far.

The people are just afraid to speak against their dictator.

Zero proof exists that this is true. An from the interviews of defectors, we know that statement is near 100% false.

"Canada's foreign affairs minister ...has held talks over the last few days with senior North Korean officials about the deteriorating international situation."

I really don't see how Canada is going to influence this situation. They have nothing to gain or loose. Sure they can throw in their 2 cents, but is North Korea really listening? It would be like Mexico or Brazil getting involved. Carries zero weight. China and the U.S. are the only countries that really count as far as a dialogue is concerned.

I really don't see how Canada is going to influence this situation. They have nothing to gain or loose. Sure they can throw in their 2 cents, but is North Korea really listening? It would be like Mexico or Brazil getting involved. Carries zero weight. China and the U.S. are the only countries that really count as far as a dialogue is concerned.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Canada would be effected if Seattle was turned into a fireball.....

Good point. With the accuracy of those ICBMs a good portion may inadvertently land in Canada.

Yep, because we all know that this isnt an economic issue at all, and has nothing to do with trade, and the port of seattle, like at all.....

What if they miss and hit Canada by mistake. Their missiles are not known for accuracy. Could be very bad.

Edit. Didn't see post above didn't mean to repeat .

What if they miss and hit Canada by mistake. Their missiles are not known for accuracy. Could be very bad. Edit. Didn't see post above didn't mean to repeat .

That's all right 'NC252'. Those ICBM's can't even make it to the halfway point between North Korea and the U.S. West Coast. They've also proven problematic during atmospheric re-entry, as in they burn and fall apart. Kim is a real 'magician' in making people believe the impossible...propaganda.

Ignore the suicidal trolls, this is a good bit of news.

You sound like a cuck who wants appeasement that same behavior is why America stood by and allowed NK to get nukes in the first place.

You sound like a cuck who wants appeasement that same behavior is why America stood by and allowed NK to get nukes in the first place.
Yeah, for some reason, a lot of people confuse something like diplomacy during a nuclear standoff with letting their women fuck other men. I can't help you guys with that. Maybe don't let so many other men fuck your women? That should eliminate most of the confusion.

You people who use the word cuck all the time, you remind me of Ted Haggard railing against homosexuals, while getting railed by a homosexual......

Yeah, for some reason, a lot of people confuse something like diplomacy during a nuclear standoff with letting their women fuck other men. I can't help you guys with that. Maybe don't let so many other men fuck your women? That should eliminate most of the confusion.

I am explosive and dark so guys like you (beta white guys) tend to flock towards guys like myself. So shut up with your word twisting

I am explosive and dark so guys like you (beta white guys) tend to flock towards guys like myself. So shut up with your word twisting
I don't think being a dark person and letting men fuck your woman into confusion is worse than if you are white. It's pretty much the same thing. Anyway, back to the brink of a nuclear exchange. You want the nukes to pop or no?

I don't think being a dark person and letting men fuck your woman into confusion is worse than if you are white. It's pretty much the same thing. Anyway, back to the brink of a nuclear exchange. You want the nukes to pop or no?

I am not american and i personally dislike most americans and your country and the western world so screw you all. But with that said I think it is now or never to strike NK. Liberal policies of 'kindness' and 'diplomacy' does not work with the psychos. Maybe with Iran it works but not NK, i'd advocate a surgical military strike. Use properly adjusted yielded nukes to hit all of NK top military installations and compounds with Kim Jung Un might be. The speed of nuclear armed cruise missiles could give Kim Jung Un less then 2 minutes to find safety. In fact the US posses such weapons that you could likely kill him and his entire leadership within a few minutes without killing all the people. Would a few innocents die from such a strike? Yeah they would and would South Korea get hit with artillery? Yes they would be in any situation with NK they will end up shelling South Korea and killing tons of people.

As time has gone by North Korea has only gotten stronger and more deadly. So basically i'd support your country (with support of others) taking out the military elites, leadership, command and control structure and ability to wage war. Probably make a deal with the Chinese where they get to rule over NK after Kim is overthrown or they can install their own controllable puppet. Waiting for war only makes the eventual collusion even more bloody and chaotic. If NK was taken out 10 years ago it would of been much easier than today.

I am not american and i personally dislike most americans and your country and the western world so screw you all.

Meow! This kitty-cat's cunt has crazy clit claws!

But with that said I think it is now or never to strike NK. Liberal policies of 'kindness' and 'diplomacy' does not work with the psychos. Maybe with Iran it works but not NK, i'd advocate a surgical military strike. Use properly adjusted yielded nukes to hit all of NK top military installations and compounds with Kim Jung Un might be. The speed of nuclear armed cruise missiles could give Kim Jung Un less then 2 minutes to find safety. In fact the US posses such weapons that you could likely kill him and his entire leadership within a few minutes without killing all the people. Would a few innocents die from such a strike? Yeah they would and would South Korea get hit with artillery? Yes they would be in any situation with NK they will end up shelling South Korea and killing tons of people.

You're advocating not just preemptive attack, but nuclear preemptive attack, without acknowledging that the North very possibly nukes the South in your fantasy. It's your fantasy I guess, but that's an important missing piece. You handwave the "few" of our allies who will die horribly. And you're a psycho.

As time has gone by North Korea has only gotten stronger and more deadly. So basically i'd support your country (with support of others) taking out the military elites, leadership, command and control structure and ability to wage war. Probably make a deal with the Chinese where they get to rule over NK after Kim is overthrown or they can install their own controllable puppet. Waiting for war only makes the eventual collusion even more bloody and chaotic. If NK was taken out 10 years ago it would of been much easier than today.

Weird that you don't address the country reuniting here. Just give it to China?

I don't believe NK is what we've been told. I used to believe it. I think we will soon see an end to the Korean war. Possible reunification within 20 years.

Back