Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

You see, this is just a bald faced lie. It is just as stupid as the most ridiculous things said by Nazi's and communists. Deal with reality. White males are the least likely population group to commit rape on the planet. That is statistical fact that fits perfectly with both the history of Europe and the general psychology of white males. I know your gender studies prof probably told you that white men are the worst in every way but don't be an idiot and people will be less likely to call you an idiot.

Truth hurts huh?

The difference is that when our ancestors came here they had to build everything for themselves. They didn't come here and subsist parasitically off of the civilization they had no part in building. On top of that they have a tendency to do nothing but badmouth the society that is supporting them, utter insanity.

Oh yeah?

So tell me when your ancestors came here? Was it your great grandparents? Cuz they didn't build shit that wasn't already here.

Stop making stuff up.

eh more ignorant garbage.

Most are very willing to work and be industrious but the problem is when jammed into cities like Toronto there is very little of the work that can suit them (taxi driver?) and the gov't services become a crutch. And do not be so sure gov't does not like it that way. No gov't office looks at it as a bad thing if they have to expand their staff and budgets to handle a crisis.
Actually this isn't true. Many of them come from places where men work very little. Much of the middle east is populated by people who live welfare lives and have for generations. Whats more, they genuinely don't want to work. The governments of the west have had a tendency to populate government jobs with recent immigrants in order to try to improve the horrible unemployment numbers but that just makes things worse.

Truth hurts huh?
The truth? You mean that most of Africa still considers rape moral? Or the truth that the rate of rape among immigrant groups is absolutely off the charts compared to the white population? Rape is a very bad thing to bring up when you are trying to defend non-whites. It is simply not the topic you want to focus on.

The truth? You mean that most of Africa still considers rape moral? Or the truth that the rate of rape among immigrant groups is absolutely off the charts compared to the white population? Rape is a very bad thing to bring up when you are trying to defend non-whites. It is simply not the topic you want to focus on.

Just keep spewing garbage.

<{hughesimpress}>

Oh yeah?

So tell me when your ancestors came here? Was it your great grandparents? Cuz they didn't build shit that wasn't already here.

Stop making stuff up.
Legal immigrants come here to fulfill roles, the majority of immigrants in Canada need to already have a job lined up ready to sponsor them for them to be allowed in the country.

Refugees often do not fulfill the roles that Canada needs. Therefore, they are often not actively improving the economy, have higher unemployment and work lower wage jobs.

Hurting the economy in addition to overpopulating already crowded areas is not how a country thrives. Also, the fact that they bring over the baggage of their deep-seeded religion and harboring resentment towards the native population for various things like having a different religion, being successful (having the skills and jobs that lead to success), etc. is a recipe for conflict.

Its always interesting seeing peoples views on stuff like this. On one hand you have a country broken from war and families needing a place to go. On the other hand you have the issues that comes with immigration.

Can you imagine being American or British and your countries at war. You need somewhere to go so you and your family can live a normal life and be out of danger yet many don't want you to come to their country. Some dont want you there because of your race or/and culture is different whilst others don't want you there because other immigrants make you look bad. It must be a horrible feeling.

To me the only people who have a right to debate about this are Canadians. What I dislike is when people who have nothing to do with Canada complain about this. It doesn't effect you at all.

Oh yeah?

Stop making stuff up.
Really? When my ancestors arrived they moved across the continent and setup a homestead. My ancestors lived in something like this,
iu

So yes, my ancestors came here and built their own society. Yes they clashed with the natives at times and did some pretty horrible things but what they did wasn't any worse then the natives did to each other but for some reason because they were white, only their sins count.

Its always interesting seeing peoples views on stuff like this. On one hand you have a country broken from war and families needing a place to go. On the other hand you have the issues that comes with immigration.

Can you imagine being American or British and your countries at war. You need somewhere to go so you and your family can live a normal life and be out of danger yet many don't want you to come to their country. Some dont want you there because of your race or/and culture is different whilst others don't want you there because other immigrants make you look bad. It must be a horrible feeling.

To me the only people who have a right to debate about this are Canadians. What I dislike is when people who have nothing to do with Canada complain about this. It doesn't effect you at all.
If my country is at war, then I am at war. I don't run away from the problem, I think hard on what I need to do to fix the problems in my country because they are my responsibility and if I choose to leave and move to another country it is because I think that their culture and way of living is superior thus I do my best to become part of that community and that culture. I don't move to a country because I think it will be "easier" which all to often means taking advantage of the welfare state in those countries. I don't care what color your skin is, I care about who you are and how you act, I care that you want to be part of the community. I care that you want to fit into the existing society, not change it into the culture that you just left, or take it over. There is nothing complicated or immoral about this.

Just keep spewing garbage.

<{hughesimpress}>
I know, the truth hurts. But don't worry all you have to remember is that you don't care about the truth. You just need to believe whatever your professors tell you so that you can fit in and don't have to go through the difficulty of actually dealing with reality, let the men do that.

Really? When my ancestors arrived they moved across the continent and setup a homestead. My ancestors lived in something like this,
iu

So yes, my ancestors came here and built their own society. Yes they clashed with the natives at times and did some pretty horrible things but what they did wasn't any worse then the natives did to each other but for some reason because they were white, only their sins count.

You cannot compare the native nations fighting to attempted (and damn near successful) genocide.

I know, the truth hurts. But don't worry all you have to remember is that you don't care about the truth. You just need to believe whatever your professors tell you so that you can fit in and don't have to go through the difficulty of actually dealing with reality, let the men do that.

Not sure why you keep bringing up professors for.

I'm a professional living in actual downtown Toronto.

I work with plenty of Muslims (and people many other cultures) and have yet to be raped.

You are just a hateful person.

If my country is at war, then I am at war. I don't run away from the problem, I think hard on what I need to do to fix the problems in my country because they are my responsibility and if I choose to leave and move to another country it is because I think that their culture and way of living is superior thus I do my best to become part of that community and that culture. I don't move to a country because I think it will be "easier" which all to often means taking advantage of the welfare state in those countries. I don't care what color your skin is, I care about who you are and how you act, I care that you want to be part of the community. I care that you want to fit into the existing society, not change it into the culture that you just left, or take it over. There is nothing complicated or immoral about this.
Spoken like someone who hasn't been in the situation many of these refugees are in. Not everyone can pick up a gun and fight. But you're right when moving to a country you need to abide by their rules and adjust which some do but others dont. We as humans tho focus more on negatives instead of the positives. Its in our nature. There's good and bad in everything.

You cannot compare the native nations fighting to attempted (and damn near successful) genocide.
Bullshit. There was very little in the way of genocide. There were hundreds of tiny tribes located across the US and the vast majority still exist. There were certainly cases of genocide but they were rare. There were just as many cases of brutal slaughter by the natives as against them and before Europeans arrived the tribes raided and killed each other regularly. I don't think my ancestors were "the good guys", they just weren't, "the bad guys" either. They were people acting as people act.

I am not a hateful person at all, I am just not dishonest or delusional. I don't pretend that there hasn't been serious social problems everywhere some of these populations go. Some of these populations, Islamic ones in particular do not assimilate. Not in the second generation, not in the third generation, not ever. They don't assimilate any more then the Amish or the Hasidic Jews do. They are however worse then either of those groups because they are extremely chauvinistic and incredibly violent. So no, I don't want Muslims anywhere near the west and that doesn't make me a shitty person it just makes me not a complete idiot.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been in the situation many of these refugees are in. Not everyone can pick up a gun and fight. But you're right when moving to a country you need to abide by their rules and adjust which some do but others dont. We as humans tho focus more on negatives instead of the positives. Its in our nature. There's good and bad in everything.
I completely agree, I don't even have a problem with doing something to help people in bad situations. I don't mind spending my treasure but I do mind destroying my society, which is why I don't mind people coming in that will integrate regardless of where they are from or what their skin color is. History has just shown us that when you let groups of people in from anywhere they stick to themselves and the eventuality of it is always high social tension at best and usually at least some bloodshed.

Bullshit. There was very little in the way of genocide. There were hundreds of tiny tribes located across the US and the vast majority still exist. There were certainly cases of genocide but they were rare. There were just as many cases of brutal slaughter by the natives as against them and before Europeans arrived the tribes raided and killed each other regularly. I don't think my ancestors were "the good guys", they just weren't, "the bad guys" either. They were people acting as people act.

I am not a hateful person at all, I am just not dishonest or delusional. I don't pretend that there hasn't been serious social problems everywhere some of these populations go. Some of these populations, Islamic ones in particular do not assimilate. Not in the second generation, not in the third generation, not ever. They don't assimilate any more then the Amish or the Hasidic Jews do. They are however worse then either of those groups because they are extremely chauvinistic and incredibly violent. So no, I don't want Muslims anywhere near the west and that doesn't make me a shitty person it just makes me not a complete idiot.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

It was a massive genocide, followed by an attempt at cultural genocide by placing them on reserves and using residential schools.

You sound like a holocaust denier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back