Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

db0.jpg
that picture's played out. But even in Canada's habitable areas millions of migrants can still go there.
You read really bad

He says there's so much open space we can fit millions of "migrants"

I pointed out, if Canada was such a great place to live, millions more would be there. It's a frozen hell hole in 90% of the country
yeah, I know. Lots of migrants can still live in the 10% of the habitable zone.

that picture's played out. But even in Canada's habitable areas millions of migrants can still go there.

i think a lot of Canada doesn't agree with you

LOL less and less jobs. Unemployment is at historically low levels. Business people all over the country are complaining they are struggling to find workers.

More than the usual ignorance on display ITT. Particularly the OP.

Yahh all those part time or agency jobs are so awesome, they do make the stats look good for idiots to buy into.

What they are actually complaining about is the minimum wage killing small business jobs and high taxes.

As long as it’s not the USA, I’m in full support of this. Go Canada!!!!

And do what for work? And live in what housing?

We have shortages of both, genius.
this is a recent article about job shortages in Canada https://globalnews.ca/news/4161338/canada-labour-shortage-job-vacancies/
You have a small mind; very minuscule I should add. Some refugees can work with just about anything. Have you heard about the Hmong refugees in French Guiana? how they start from nothing to where they are now? I know it's not the same comparison, but I'm sure they rather live in Canada then their Host Country in South East Asia where they are being persecuted, and genocided but their Communist Government.

The government is having problems trying to deal with the refugees who are already here. They cannot find them places to live, places to work. There is a lack of English and French classes for the refugees to learn one or both of the languages. Many of the refugees are not assimilating. Instead, they are isolating themselves in certain areas of major cities. There is no way Canada can take anymore. Canadians are getting taxed to death to pay for these refugees and Trudeau and his band of liberal idiots continue to blow money and look for more ways to rip off hard-working Canadians so he can build his post-nation state.

<JagsKiddingMe>

They will concentrate in the major cities like all the other immigrants.They will put strain on the system.

You think Canada is going to spend billions on clearing land and building nice homes for millions and millions of refugees?

lol @ wanting to cut down the forests and further ruin the environment. Good job libs.

<Prem973>
You don't read well. He says there's so much land, we can bring in millions! Is there room for millions of migrants in Canada's cities? I'm all for Middle East migrants to settle in The Tundra

The government is having problems trying to deal with the refugees who are already here. They cannot find them places to live, places to work. There is a lack of English and French classes for the refugees to learn one or both of the languages. Many of the refugees are not assimilating. Instead, they are isolating themselves in certain areas of major cities. There is no way Canada can take anymore. Canadians are getting taxed to death to pay for these refugees and Trudeau and his band of liberal idiots continue to blow money and look for more ways to rip off hard-working Canadians so he can build his post-nation state.
I'm not defending all refugees. I'm just saying not all are bad. A lot of refugees have been through war, famine, mental trauma. They need counseling/help first hand, before they can assimilate. I personally think some refugees don't need to assimilate or even live in the major cities. Some can be placed in the outskirts of the Canadian forests in isolation, and never having to interact with the people of the city. This would still be a better life than what they had before. It just depends on how the Government decides to go about helping them. This was the case with the refugees of French Guiana, and they still manage to thrive and live in harmony with little to no help from the Government, or even interacting with the citizens of the Country. They were pretty much on their own, and they still manage to be productive and contribute to their new Country.

Last edited:
this is a recent article about job shortages in Canada https://globalnews.ca/news/4161338/canada-labour-shortage-job-vacancies/
You have a small mind; very minuscule I should add. Some refugees can work with just about anything. Have you heard about the Hmong refugees in French Guiana? how they start from nothing to where they are now? I know it's not the same comparison, but I'm sure they rather live in Canada then their Host Country in South East Asia where they are being persecuted, and genocided but their Communist Government.

And where are they going to live?

Im what houses?

Can't wait for the next election to boot out that male bimbo and his legion of third world savages.

And where are they going to live?

Im what houses?
Canada's habitable zone is still bigger than some Country like the U.K. and with only about half it's size in population. They don't all have to live in the densely populated city. They can build houses elsewhere.

Not as much of a shock as getting blown up by a mortar or shot in the face.

I really wish a lot of these white supremacists could meet an actual refugee instead of basing their "reality" on cherry picked news. Granted it's hard to live in a bubble when you hear the harsh realities of what these people suffered through.

I really wish a lot of these white supremacists could meet an actual refugee instead of basing their "reality" on cherry picked news. Granted it's hard to live in a bubble when you hear the harsh realities of what these people suffered through.

I wish you'd meet one of the tens of thousands of underage german girls raped by a refugee and explain to her how shes a acceptable sacrifice to give lazy low iq criminals a better life.

Or maybe one of these london girls that were used as sex slaves for years raped multiple times a day by muslims, tell her how muslims can now live a better life on English welfare then they did back in their shit holes. Its a small price to pay.

I wish you'd meet one of the tens of thousands of underage german girls raped by a refugee and explain to her how shes a acceptable sacrifice to give lazy low iq criminals a better life.

Or maybe one of these london girls that were used as sex slaves for years raped multiple times a day by muslims, tell her how muslims can now live a better life on English welfare then they did back in their shit holes. Its a small price to pay.

White supremacists tell me the same thing about blacks and I've spent a lot of time in black neighborhoods, also tens of thousands? I'ma need a source homie. Yes Germany could have done much better, but there was a massive humanitarian crisis that is continuing to this day and the worst refugee crisis in modern history.

As to your sex slave shit, yeah, they need to crack down harder, but the BBC did the same shit, and the US is no stranger to religious cunts fucking young kids, hell the Catholic church hid it for how long?

I've known plenty of sexual assault victims,and their stories are awful and heartbreaking, but so are the stories I've heard from Syrian refugees.

White supremacists tell me the same thing about blacks and I've spent a lot of time in black neighborhoods, also tens of thousands? I'ma need a source homie. Yes Germany could have done much better, but there was a massive humanitarian crisis that is continuing to this day and the worst refugee crisis in modern history.

As to your sex slave shit, yeah, they need to crack down harder, but the BBC did the same shit, and the US is no stranger to religious cunts fucking young kids, hell the Catholic church hid it for how long?

They all should be hung.

But a thousand women sexually assaulted in a single night in a single city is a recent development, a muslim one.

They all should be hung.

But a thousand women sexually assaulted in a single night in a single city is a recent development, a muslim one.

Bruhhhh you ever been to an EDM festival? or a lot of bars around the US? EDM festivals have this fucked up underbelly of dudes dosing women constantly or giving them too many drugs to fuck them.

You're also changing your tune. I'ma need that tens of thousands source or admit you lyin'. The NYE situation was abhorrent, Germany should have been better at monitoring people from a war torn country when getting exposed to our badass Western debauchery. Horrible situation perpetuated by cunts who should have been shipped out... and yet... that doesn't change the fact that millions rightfully fled god awful circumstances for a better life because they were caught in a proxy war. Viciously bombed by their government and held hostage by many rebel factions.

I'm honestly kind of shocked about how simple you are, I highly encourage you to visit a non profit that works with refugees, you need some real life experience dude.

Bruhhhh you ever been to an EDM festival? or a lot of bars around the US? EDM festivals have this fucked up underbelly of dudes dosing women constantly or giving them too many drugs to fuck them.

You're also changing your tune. I'ma need that tens of thousands source or admit you lyin'. The NYE situation was abhorrent, Germany should have been better at monitoring people from a war torn country when getting exposed to our badass Western debauchery. Horrible situation perpetuated by cunts who should have been shipped out... and yet... that doesn't change the fact that millions rightfully fled god awful circumstances for a better life because they were caught in a proxy war. Viciously bombed by their government and held hostage by many rebel factions.

I'm honestly kind of shocked about how simple you are, I highly encourage you to visit a non profit that works with refugees, you need some real life experience dude.

Im more shocked what a scum rapist apologist you are, you and all like you disgust me.

Its basic math you rapist lower. fell free to educate yourself
https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/...kontext-von-zuwanderung-halbjahresbilanz.html

Im more shocked what a scum rapist apologist you are, you and all like you disgust me.

Its basic math you rapist lower. fell free to educate yourself
https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/...kontext-von-zuwanderung-halbjahresbilanz.html

Aww lil fella got angry. No one's apologizing rape, but some of us are smarter than others to not cast such a wide net. I don't blame Christian's an entity when Bush essentially declared God as his reasoning to attack the ME and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Real adults are able to understand complexities of a situation lil boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back