Can Weidman avoid going 0-4 vs Strikeforce?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
yoel ruined both lukes and weidman career. weidman is never going to be the same after that yoel fight

I think Weidman takes a decision. Jacare gassed hard after just one round in the Gastelum fight.

i think this is an easier fight for chris than the rockhold rematch.

1-4 v strikeforce incoming.

Hopefully not. Would love for Jacare to put him to sleep on the feet or on the ground.

@IBeLurkin Ok.. this stats are scary. :D
tenor.gif

Yes, be afraid...the Chris is going down again

Hopefully not. Would love for Jacare to put him to sleep on the feet or on the ground.
I apologize since everyone is entitled to their own opinions but in what world do you see jacare KO Weidman?

the most likely scenario is Weidman decision.

Jacare attempt a take down in the first round. Jacare fails and gasses out. Weidman jabs that whole night doing three rounds of man hugging.

Obviously these are crude numbers that I cranked out. take it with a grain of salt.
100% that Weidman wins but the question is how?

Weidman wins by stoppage: 14%
Weidman wins by submission: 14%
Weidman wins by KO: 21%
Weidman wins by decision: 50%
-split decision 10%
-majority decision 10%
-Unanimous 30%

The Chris smashes Brazilians. Just how he do

I apologize since everyone is entitled to their own opinions but in what world do you see jacare KO Weidman?

the most likely scenario is Weidman decision.

Jacare attempt a take down in the first round. Jacare fails and gasses out. Weidman jabs that whole night doing three rounds of man hugging.

Obviously these are crude numbers that I cranked out. take it with a grain of salt.
100% that Weidman wins but the question is how?

Weidman wins by stoppage: 14%
Weidman wins by submission: 14%
Weidman wins by KO: 21%
Weidman wins by decision: 50%
-split decision 10%
-majority decision 10%
-Unanimous 30%
Like you said, we're all entitled to our opinions. Actually I didn't even give mine, I just stated what I'd love to see happen...doesn't mean it will materialize though. I can still hope for it. Truth is, I don't know how it happens. Weidman has the advantage in the wrestling dept but Jacare is a better grappler IMO. The Chris is a better striker but Jacare has a little bit of more power. If Jacare can defend the TDs, I see him winning this. They're gonna hit each other on the feet so that's pretty much a wash. Chris has to rely on his wrestling to win IMO. We shall see though...

Does this only count SF guys with no prior UFC stint? Belfort was in Strikeforce

Like you said, we're all entitled to our opinions. Actually I didn't even give mine, I just stated what I'd love to see happen...doesn't mean it will materialize though. I can still hope for it. Truth is, I don't know how it happens. Weidman has the advantage in the wrestling dept but Jacare is a better grappler IMO. The Chris is a better striker but Jacare has a little bit of more power. If Jacare can defend the TDs, I see him winning this. They're gonna hit each other on the feet so that's pretty much a wash. Chris has to rely on his wrestling to win IMO. We shall see though...
I feel ya man. Jacare woulda killed weidman if was 8 years younger. Shieet. I think jacare woulda been champ no doubt. Sadly, his days are numbered. I love the guy. A true talent but he has no cardio cuz of his age. Such a shame.

Remember when UFC-only morons called it Strikefarce and were pushing the likes of Sonnen and Okami as elite level MWs?

I feel ya man. Jacare woulda killed weidman if was 8 years younger. Shieet. I think jacare woulda been champ no doubt. Sadly, his days are numbered. I love the guy. A true talent but he has no cardio cuz of his age. Such a shame.
True that. Jacare only has a couple of good ones left in him. I'll be rooting for him but just hope it's a great fight. That card has already been a disaster enough so the fights that are still on better deliver!

Back