Can Weidman avoid going 0-4 vs Strikeforce?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Lmao 0-4
Meanwhile King khabib is 27-0
Alhumdulillah
Meanwhile you worship a pedophile who took the wife of his son. That is what you worship. Even if Teh Chris was 0-27, you have a life devoted to a pedo.

Meanwhile you worship a pedophile who took the wife of his son. That is what you worship. Even if Teh Chris was 0-27, you have a life devoted to a pedo.
How dare you insult Allah. Apologise now
Alhamdulillah

I'd favour him over Jacare, both are fairly stiff and slow while strong as an Ox. Weidman seems to have a slight speed and cardio advantage over Jacare to me so probably a decision

I don't know, so exciting, those Strikeforce trained fighters are very good at utilizing their Strikeforce techniques vs Weidman. When Strikeforce was around, they really churned out some top quality fighters. I went to youtube to check out the Strikeforce training sessions when Master Coker was floating around with his hands locked behind him inspecting his personally trained fighters during rigorous athletics. Damn shame those videos were taken down so others couldn't learn. Oh well, at least the PRIDE bootcamps with Sakakibara are still up if you know where to look.

I've been training UFC for a while now, but i can't find anywhere to train strikeforce??

I think Weidman might have peaked. I believe he is a good fighter but he is also very lucky to catch Anderson on his decline. It really catapulted his career.

Daily reminder that Jacare is like a hundred years old.

Damn, these 4 guys just show how good SF was, ufc level but better atmosphere

Lol, what a clever reframe, which is actually true by fact, but it’s also true those 3 are respectively top 5 in the world.

Like saying Championship NFL teams that lost to Kurt Warner first ballot hall of fame QB, 3 Super Bowls appearances and 1 SB win and an SB MVP, lost to a former grocery stocker arena league washout.
True factually, but missing Valuable context.

Still nice reframe.

Lol, making Chris seem like a club fighter...
I do think he beats jacare though.
He’s gotten soft I bet with hair now.

He needs to try and set up Silva 3. Silva is the only MW The Chris can beat convincingly. He is like Silva's Kryptonite. But if you're not Superman he's pretty likely to get beat.

No dick pill jokes please.

Silva is old.
A lot of guys can beat him.

If Bisping can beat Silva in exactly the kind of fight Silva once thrived in, that means something.

My Boy just needs to keeps this standing

EZ win

Weidman is undefeated against Brazil. That streak will continue.

Never forget. 7/6/13

As cult leader behavior goes, it's pretty on par.

He needs to try and set up Silva 3. Silva is the only MW The Chris can beat convincingly. He is like Silva's Kryptonite. But if you're not Superman he's pretty likely to get beat.

No dick pill jokes please.

he beat gastelum convincingly not so long ago. In fact, he submitted him.

Guys who train strikeforce > guys who train ufc

Stop crying

Alhamdulillah

F6l5QN036WUkS2pUtEaNBU-VP34JyNAWOOZ5pMBQnPtLO3MvqP9wtVpxr_jmjUXmjpoL8Yj3FF2GJVSBsSSIqLb6D7DhPtRXOBt4ED7th7j0gAXNcMFtEg=w512-h288-nc

Back