Can Weidman avoid going 0-4 vs Strikeforce?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Weidman was finished by former Strikeforce champs Rockhold and Mousasi. Strikeforce standout Yoel Romero also KOd him.

Another Strikeforce standout, Jacare Souza, could give Chris an 0-4 record vs Strikeforce MWs.

42D0C557-6177-4E51-954E-A28B088B389D.jpeg
2113A00A-0FD3-4941-98B6-6687730C5BB9.jpeg
4C6F7A82-E25D-4D0C-81F8-7C59193D0B5B.jpeg

Can Weidman avoid going 0-4?

6DF46B39-EE9D-40AB-A6DC-CAA3A58371ED.jpeg

He needs to try and set up Silva 3. Silva is the only MW The Chris can beat convincingly. He is like Silva's Kryptonite. But if you're not Superman he's pretty likely to get beat.

No dick pill jokes please.

I don't know, so exciting, those Strikeforce trained fighters are very good at utilizing their Strikeforce techniques vs Weidman. When Strikeforce was around, they really churned out some top quality fighters. I went to youtube to check out the Strikeforce training sessions when Master Coker was floating around with his hands locked behind him inspecting his personally trained fighters during rigorous athletics. Damn shame those videos were taken down so others couldn't learn. Oh well, at least the PRIDE bootcamps with Sakakibara are still up if you know where to look.

Weidman is known for winning only olders (except Romero) and midgets like Gastelum, nothing more. He survives because of Silva 's name and that's it. Did nothing until now, irrelevant, talked a lot and only losses.

Romero fought in strikeforce ? Dam can't believe I didn't know that I watched a majority of strike force after elite xc went under .but yeah I think the odds will be fairly even on this one. But id bet on Romero

Weidman is 5-0 against Brazilians. one 0 must go!
Oh shit! The stakes just got even higher!!! I was already extremely excited for this matchup. I have been wanting it for a long time. Then i see the OP and your post and i am now even more pumped!

<Watt1>

Jacare has to win it for both Strikeforce and Brazil!

Good point, hadn't thought about that narrative. The ufc should mention that in the promotion of this fight.

Oh shit! The stakes just got even higher!!! I was already extremely excited for this matchup. I have been wanting it for a long time. Then i see the OP and your post and i am now even more pumped!

<Watt1>

Jacare has to win it for both Strikeforce and Brazil!
I'm more hyped for this fight than both of the original matches combined!

Hopefully it's 4-0.

main-qimg-f954c53fa175e4301249505289884d50-c

Back