Can we please delete Coby spoiler threads

This film is like ten years worth of films all coming together. I get that Colby wants to make noise, but ruining an event like this for fans, many of who have little else to look forward to, is despicable and cruel.

Dude needs a social media blackout.
I honestly don't know what movie were talking about....is it a new star wars/star trek?
<{vega}>

Colby fans are more annoying than Conor fans. That being said, post have equally shitty posts made about them....yet here I am clicking on them. I am bored

Meh, saw the movie but that's not what i was expecting. and colby should not spoil the movie for those who haven't watch it yet, but he's trying soo hard to be the mma heel...

UGH.

But you're mature enough to be responding to a thread on sherdog.

<mma4>
and you’re retarded enough to respond to a post I made about a thread on sherdog about spoiling a kids movie

<seedat>

Literally didn't even open the threads because i didn't want to see the tweet. Didnt even read the replies to this one. I really don't want to get a fucking spoiler for this movie or any other movie for that matter.

Also...

Fuck Colby Covington.

Don't tell me this cunt is now spoiling Infinity War to try be alpha?

Gonna get himself shot soon.

This film is like ten years worth of films all coming together. I get that Colby wants to make noise, but ruining an event like this for fans, many of who have little else to look forward to, is despicable and cruel.

the bold part made me sad. I'm not being sarcastic or trying to insult TS here. It's more a reflection of the state of things. I'm not even really sure what you're referring to tbh (what was spoiled?). I do agree with you. Spoiling stuff for your own fun is petty and mean spirited. I'm sorry you feel you have little else to look forward to. I hope you find other things to look forward to as well, and that they are not ruined for you.

keep your head up

It's fine to be rattled by spoilers but having little else to look forward to in your life?
xZYT4Dt.gif

DDcjaEZ.png

Stop being a nerd and start getting your life back on track with Jordan B Peterson's excellent new book:

g9o9gd3dqsp01.jpg

but you can empathize with a teenager.

imagine you missed Fedor vs. Mir and a moron told you Fedor got killed in 2 minutes. it would suck. you waited for it, paid for it, and planned to have a party for it.

why is that so hard for people to understand?
It's a forum full of people who idolize fighters for fuck's sake, trying to find anything they can actually try to justify looking down on. Yet, in any other discussion about fighters being assholes or morons or the UFC really just being a sham, they deride it for what it is, a complete joke spectacle that only sells itself as mildly as a sport as it can.

It's like fucking anime weebs going around all the time going "Yeah, anime is pretty fuckin gay sometimes, but what do you expect, it's a different culture. It's still cool to watch though" and then turning around and going "but you know what's really fuckin lame? Video games. I'm not a fuckin baby anymore."

Think of it. People who are into MMA, actually telling other people to "grow up."

It's a forum full of people who idolize fighters for fuck's sake, trying to find anything they can actually try to justify looking down on. Yet, in any other discussion about fighters being assholes or morons or the UFC really just being a sham, they deride it for what it is, a complete joke spectacle that only sells itself as mildly as a sport as it can.

It's like fucking anime weebs going around all the time going "Yeah, anime is pretty fuckin gay sometimes, but what do you expect, it's a different culture. It's still cool to watch though" and then turning around and going "but you know what's really fuckin lame? Video games. I'm not a fuckin baby anymore."

Think of it. People who are into MMA, actually telling other people to "grow up."

it's egotistical. treat others like you want to be treated. let others enjoy their lives.

pissing in someone's cereal isn't cool. you don't get to be a dickhead and get away with it because 'nerdz'.

copying this from another Colby spoiler thread (as if it’s at all interesting)

I love plenty of juvenile shit. Just re-watching the old 90’s animated Tintin TV show. The little kid within me is definitely still in charge. (no pedo)

I just can’t get into the super hero shit. It just seems so contrived and plastic and no matter how noir they make it, there’s just no human element for me to connect with.

Plus, I hate the damn color filters they put on that shit. Always looks so CSI-tinted. Has that cheap digital look.

It’s amazing, with all the explosions and boobs and stuff, how completely boring these movies can be, for me.

but yeah, the spoiler thing is just lame of Colby, imo

Back