Can we please delete Coby spoiler threads

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
This film is like ten years worth of films all coming together. I get that Colby wants to make noise, but ruining an event like this for fans, many of who have little else to look forward to, is despicable and cruel.

Dude needs a social media blackout.

you can do a really smart thing that is not to open these threads

This film is like ten years worth of films all coming together. I get that Colby wants to make noise, but ruining an event like this for fans, many of who have little else to look forward to, is despicable and cruel.

Reported for spoiling. I didn't even know it was like ten years worth of films all coming together.
Fuck.
1519402466847.jpg

Sorry dude most of us aren’t still teenagers
but you can empathize with a teenager.

imagine you missed Fedor vs. Mir and a moron told you Fedor got killed in 2 minutes. it would suck. you waited for it, paid for it, and planned to have a party for it.

why is that so hard for people to understand?

but you can empathize with a teenager.

imagine you missed Fedor vs. Mir and a moron told you Fedor got killed in 2 minutes. it would suck. you waited for it, paid for it, and planned to have a party for it.

why is that so hard for people to understand?

To be fair, most fans should probably expect Fedor to get killed in 2 minutes by now...

This seems like an appropriate punishment for anyone who cares about anything related to Colby Covington.

My children can have Twitter and Sherdog accounts, and they can follow Colby Covington, but THEY WILL NOT find out how Captain America saves the day!

I dunno wtf you're talking about so it's probably not that bad.

Is it bad that I laughed at ‘little else to look forward too.’

This seems like an appropriate punishment for anyone who cares about anything related to Colby Covington.

This, people who follow him on social media deserve the spoilers and a boomerang to the dick.

What is this? Is this about Cody Garbrandt or Colby Covington? There’s some film?

Anybody that gets upset by entertainment spoilers needs to grow the fuck up.

The bad guys lose at the end and the good guys win.

There I just spoiled every superhero movie for the next ten years.

Back