Can Holly Holm KO a man with her brutal kick??

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can Holly Holm Knock a male UFC fighter or a regualr man out with her signature kick?
Discuss!

Yep. That kick has legit power. #HeadCleanOFF !!!

Can Holly Holm Knock a male UFC fighter or a regualr man out with her signature kick?
Discuss!
she has already. She sparred with one of her male fighting partners and rocked him while he was wearing head gear. He had to sit out and they got a new partner for her at the moment. It was a UFC fighter that was on the TUF show but never released the name of who it was.

she has already. She sparred with one of her male fighting partners and rocked him while he was wearing head gear. He had to sit out and they got a new partner for her at the moment. It was a UFC fighter that was on the TUF show but never released the name of who it was.
Do you have it on video?

She already did..

$

I'm not sure, but I bet the bros in the wasteland would know

Could she?
Yes

But any male UFC fighter beats her 9/10 times

Could she?
Yes

But any male UFC fighter beats her 9/10 times
Most likely but I just don't see fighters like Mighty Mouse beating her. He's too short and tailor made for her killer kicks

Discuss!

i know guys who have been deadlifting for years and they have smaller legs than hers. put it this way, her leg weighs a hell of a lot more than a baseball bat

Most likely but I just don't see fighters like Mighty Mouse beating her. He's too short and tailor made for her killer kicks

Mighty Mouse could destroy Holly without ever striking her.

Back