Can Holly Holm KO a man with her brutal kick??

5 out of 8 male champions have wrestling backgrounds - Stipe, DC, Woodley, Cody and MM. For the girls it's different because fewer women wrestle so not as many will have wrestling *backgrounds*, but even so many top fighters like Nunes, McMann, Pena, Zingano, Gadelha and others have good wrestling for their divisions despite some not having actual backgrounds in it (McMann and Zingano do).

Wrestling is Real Fighting. Always.

Wrestling is that which is true!
1- Stipe isn't a ufc champ because of his wrestling. He's champ thanks to his boxing but his days as a champ are numbered anyways. Nganou is going to destroy him very soon
2- DC isn't a champ last I checked. He's a belt holder for JJ
3- Wodley is champ due to his striking and KO power. His style doesn't use wrestling at all, it's a stand and bang style
4- I don't care for Cody or MM. They're too small for me to care
5- Mcman who is an Olympic level wrestler couldn't cut it too far in the featherweight division. Nunes who is a striker sits at the top of the food chain there
Please check your facts before posting

1- Stipe isn't a ufc champ because of his wrestling. He's champ thanks to his boxing but his days as a champ are numbered anyways. Nganou is going to destroy him very soon
2- DC isn't a champ last I checked. He's a belt holder for JJ
3- Wodley is champ due to his striking and KO power. His style doesn't use wrestling at all, it's a stand and bang style
4- I don't care for Cody or MM. They're too small for me to care
5- Mcman who is an Olympic level wrestler couldn't cut it too far in the featherweight division. Nunes who is a striker sits at the top of the food chain there
Please check your facts before posting
1. Stipe beat Hunt and Overeem using his WRESTLING.
2. JJ is also a wrestler.
3. Woodley used wrestling on Wonderboy and the takedown threat is an important part of his game.
4. LOL
5. Nunes is a striker but has good wrestling and uses it against other strikers, she took down and pounded out GDR and almost did the same to Shevchenko.

Wrestling is the TRUTH.

1. Stipe beat Hunt and Overeem using his WRESTLING.
2. JJ is also a wrestler.
3. Woodley used wrestling on Wonderboy and the takedown threat is an important part of his game.
4. LOL
5. Nunes is a striker but has good wrestling and uses it against other strikers, she took down and pounded out GDR and almost did the same to Shevchenko.

Wrestling is the TRUTH.
We can do this all day but I'm not in the mood so congrats....you win

Damn son, you just went full retard.
Made for a good opportunity to rep Gay Hugging though! Mighty Mouse's high school wrestling state runner up status is why he would win not because he is male.

#GayHuggingIsREALFighting

Especially if it's high school level!

If this can knock out kimbo...then yes...that kick can knock out a man if it lands right.

2i03rib.gif

Have you taken a good look at the size and muscularity of that left thigh? I'd have to say yes to a regular man, and yes to a male UFC fighter of comparable size who gets caught flush. But Holly is slow and a one-trick pony, so I doubt that any male UFC fighter would get caught flush. Stupidhead non-fighters like me sure would though.

Best post in the thread.

She lost because she was gun shy but now that she got her confidence back, she will destroy anyone put in front of her

She was gun shy against Tate. And her confidence was at an all-time high going into that fight for obvious reasons.

Yeah but you can't say the same thing about a kick thrown by Bethche for instance
That is true because Holly has good technique and her legs are like a female cro cop - so there is shite load of power when she throws them to add to her clean technique. There is a clip out there of Wink working with some fighters - namely Holly, BJ, and Jon - and she has the cleanest kicking technique out of all of them in that clip.

I wish she would go on the attack more - I think she could have whipped up on GDR.

However, it is a shame she does not want to step up and face Cyborg - the only one willing is brave but unschooled Megan Anderson.

That is true because Holly has good technique and her legs are like a female cro cop - so there is shite load of power when she throws them to add to her clean technique. There is a clip out there of Wink working with some fighters - namely Holly, BJ, and Jon - and she has the cleanest kicking technique out of all of them in that clip.

I wish she would go on the attack more - I think she could have whipped up on GDR.

However, it is a shame she does not want to step up and face Cyborg - the only one willing is brave but unschooled Megan Anderson.
She said she wants to fight Cyborg so let's wait and see. It's unlikely though because Cyborg is not getting past Megan Anderosn! I really want to see Holm vs Cat

Back