Can Holly Holm KO a man with her brutal kick??

A male UFC fighter? Maybe.
A regular guy? Of course.

Provided a 'regain consciousness" blow jay, I'd let her kick me in the head.

Definitely not, the kick she landed on Bethe wouldn't KO most guys. I've seen male fighters get hit flush with high kicks and only get wobbled. Ala Nate Diaz/Thomson

She's 5'8 and probably around 150lbs. That's bigger than a lot of sherdoggers. Of course it can.

Can Holly Holm Knock a male UFC fighter or a regualr man out with her signature kick?
Discuss!
Have you taken a good look at the size and muscularity of that left thigh? I'd have to say yes to a regular man, and yes to a male UFC fighter of comparable size who gets caught flush. But Holly is slow and a one-trick pony, so I doubt that any male UFC fighter would get caught flush. Stupidhead non-fighters like me sure would though.

And if we are talking about just standing there and allowing her to wind up and hit you full force with that kick in the head. I'm sure that she has the ability to knock out just about anyone.

He she landed it clean - the majority of people would go down.

It's a fucking kick for christ's sake. It's like being hit with a bat.

Have you taken a good look at the size and muscularity of that left thigh? I'd have to say yes to a regular man, and yes to a male UFC fighter of comparable size who gets caught flush. But Holly is slow and a one-trick pony, so I doubt that any male UFC fighter would get caught flush. Stupidhead non-fighters like me sure would though.
I believe you're wrong. She's so fast and throws her kick out of nowhere which will catch most people fighters or no fighters

Yeah but you can't say the same thing about a kick thrown by Bethche for instance

Any trained male should be able to manhandle Holly fairly easy. Miesha did this and she's a C-level athlete at best

What are your accomplishments in martial arts?

Also post a pic of yourself in the ´berry. I could use a good laugh

it might be, I dont. it was just in an article long ago on some MMA site while training for the Ronda fight. Thats all I remember.

So the story has about as much credibility as David vs Goliath.

You seen that video of that Russian TKD world champ getting involved when some dude kept grabbing a girl? One quick kick and he sits the fuck down.

Incredible the amount of insecurity in this thread.

What are your accomplishments in martial arts?

Also post a pic of yourself in the ´berry. I could use a good laugh
I second that. Meisha has more heasrt and talent than 99% of sherdoggers so please don't ever call her a c level athlete

Back