Can Conor take Alvarez's overhand right?

Nope cutting weight will make his cardio worse. I know it seems crazy but fighting at the same weight you spent your entire camp at is beneficial. Absolutely hilarious Connor fans think his cardio was worse because he didn't cut weight and dehydrate himself.
There's no point explaining this lol

Which is why Eddie will probably take the fight the ground early. Once Conor is tired, and his puches come slower, Eddie can look to land his power shot and end the fight. Also, Eddie won't just wall n stall Conor. Conor doesnt have anywhere near the TDD of Pettis. Conor will go down easy, and Eddie will drain his energy quickly.

Anyone and everyone always has a punchers chance, but if Eddie draws the fight out, Conor won't be effective enough in the later rounds to control distance and land. Conor can only hope to land a good shot early, because Conor in rounds 3-5 will get straight up murdered by Eddie.
Conor will put his left hand in Eddie's chin and the fight is over

this fight does not stand much more analysis than that

Conor's style leads to him being hit pretty often in a fight. Eddie is very athletic and has underrated skills on the feet. He can be a little sloppy, but he no doubt throws hard. Conor has the edge on the feet, but if Eddie gets a quick TD or two that could change the way he fights. Overlooking Eddie in this fight would be foolish.

Since many of you think it's only a matter of Conor being able to land a shot in 25 minutes, what happens when Eddie lands his shot?

Can Conor take a shot from Eddie is the question. Conor was hurt from a 1 2 from Diaz, who isn't a power puncher.

oUEy37ZhQk0jC.gif

What happens when Eddie lands the harder shot like he did against RDA? Head. Clean. Off. Conor will be back to panic wrestling, if he's still even standing at that point.

636037943898744347-807020926_AlvarezFirstHook.gif

See, trolling is easy. It's only a matter of time before Conor gasses, then Eddie lands on Conor and wins the fight.

AAA2.jpg
[/QUOT
No doubt Alvarez has better chin than mcgregor I just know he has such a good chin can he be able to take the left hand shot?
Alvarez

no it really isnt, if he can take Mendes best shots.... he can eat Eddies best all day

didnt happen, but you keep believing whatever you need to buddeh ;)

Because Mendes is LW.
His foot got broken like Nate broke him.

Because Mendes is LW.
His foot got broken like Nate broke him.
he might not be a LW, but he hits significantly harder than Eddie does

and again, no broken foot....... if it was broken he wouldnt have been cleared to take this fight yet

Eddies chin and brainstem are atrophing. One well placed shot and he's getting shut off

I doubt he's at that stage. Eddie will endure and win via grappling.

who cares about punches its all about if Conor can stop that double leg takedown

I'm placating someone who's a bit slow.
you're avoiding the debate because you know you have nothing relevant to add

but you call it whatever you wanna call it buddeh ;)

you're avoiding the debate because you know you have nothing relevant to add

but you call it whatever you wanna call it buddeh ;)

What's there to debate? I'm right, you're wrong. End of story.

What's there to debate? I'm right, you're wrong. End of story.
right about what? you think Eddie hits harder than Mendes? AND that Conor broke his foot in the Nate fight

you're wrong about both. So what is it that you are "right" about?

Conor will put his left hand in Eddie's chin and the fight is over

this fight does not stand much more analysis than that
Is that because you Conor fans dont have enough intelligence to give thoughtful analysis other than "he gun KO him ded"? That same line really worked out great with the Diaz fights, didn't they?

"Conor will KO Diaz"

Conor gets choked out

"Conor will KO him in the rematch"

Conor goes to a decision...

"Conor will KO anyone not named Diaz"

Really though, you guys have such thoughtful analysis that you can only say the same thing every time. Bravo.

It's so refreshing to see so many unique 2016 accounts with the name Conor in their usernames, and Conor pictures in their sigs, and nothing but shitposting for 1500+ messages in the span of a month. Such a unique and valued poster, you are.

Is that because you Conor fans dont have enough intelligence to give thoughtful analysis other than "he gun KO him ded"? That same line really worked out great with the Diaz fights, didn't they?

"Conor will KO Diaz"

Conor gets choked out

"Conor will KO him in the rematch"

Conor goes to a decision...

"Conor will KO anyone not named Diaz"

Really though, you guys have such thoughtful analysis that you can only say the same thing every time. Bravo.

It's so refreshing to see so many unique 2016 accounts with the name Conor in their usernames, and Conor pictures in their sigs, and nothing but shitposting for 1500+ messages in the span of a month. Such a unique and valued poster, you are.
Conor will end his career. I'm so sorry if you're a stupid bum from a shitty place called Philadelphia just like Eddie "Bum" Alvarez.

Irish will conquer NY on November 12!!!! Bye bye sweet lady

Back