Can Conor adapt if he losses his KO power at LW?

Lmao, no he didn't. 50-43, couldn't even win a round and Khabib was going easy. That's what you could actually call dominating.
Al didnt get finished. Conor did. In fact he gave up and tapped to a neck crank without trying to get out of it.
Al was still standing.
Conor also got dropped in the 2nd and nearly got finished in the 2nd on the ground. Did Al get dropped?
1047486208-594x594.jpg
But yeah, Conor got dropped, nearly finished by strikes and tapped to a neck crank. He really did put up the best effort since Glieson lmao. You're delusional, kid.

Al didnt get finished. Conor did. In fact he gave up and tapped to a neck crank without trying to get out of it.
Al was still standing.
Conor also got dropped in the 2nd and nearly got finished in the 2nd on the ground. Did Al get dropped?
View attachment 458133
But yeah, Conor got dropped, nearly finished by strikes and tapped to a neck crank. He really did put up the best effort since Glieson lmao. You're delusional, kid.

Finishes don't equate to domination. Isn't that what you dorks cried about when Conor knocked Jose out in 13 seconds? LMAO

Healthy, active Conor can knock anybody out regardless of size.

He was very healthy and very active both times he fought Nate, but he couldn't KO him, he couldn't even put him in real danger.

Conor was fighting guys quite a bit smaller at featherweight, save for Dustin who was likely suffering from the extreme cut himself.

Healthy, active Conor can knock anybody out regardless of size.
False false false.

Conor 145 = 175er bearing up small dudes.

Conor’s career is done with. He will never get another title , unless gifted one. He simply cannot rise the ranks (and never should have had the opportunity to face Eddie)

r than the av

He was very healthy and very active both times he fought Nate, but he couldn't KO him, he couldn't even put him in real danger.

Conor was fighting guys quite a bit smaller at featherweight, save for Dustin who was likely suffering from the extreme cut himself.

He was healthy both fights. The first fight he gassed, plain and simple. He didn't conserve his energy properly, thus the results.

He went back to the drawing board and came away with a BIG W in their rematch.

Conor was not healthy for the Khabib fight. I can't disclose specifics because I'm under NDA, but as Kenny Florian said, if he knew Conor's situation he wouldn't have picked him to win the right because it was a very, very serious issue.. OK.. I've said enough.

But I can comment on his time away from the cage. Rust is real, I've experienced it me self on several occasions.

If Khabib is man enough to face Conor again, you can be assured the outcome would be much different.

Alvarez gets dropped by the wind. Let’s not make that out to be better than it is. Conor’s ability to not let him recover is what was impressive.

He knocked down diaz one of the greatest chin, and he was at 170. He destroyed alvarez. He hit khabib hard but lets not forget Conors power is a counter straight left. All his knock downs are counter straight left. Which means hes using the momentum of his opponent as a power advantage for his own punch. Usually people miss a right punch and are left wide open for conor to pin point their chins. Khabib always keeps his right hand up and didnt step too far into his right handed punch, therefore denying conor the opportunity to counter. Khabib is very good at leaving his hands up thats why 4 knock out artists in johnson, iaquinta, barboza and conor couldnt get many good hits on him. You are just underestimating khabibs defense coupled with takedown threat
Benson Henderson knocked down Nate also so did josh Thompson.

Because 10 lbs magically gives people amazing chins.....

<36>

Weight has very, very little to do with chin.

JrFgItc.gif

He was healthy both fights. The first fight he gassed, plain and simple. He didn't conserve his energy properly, thus the results.

This is absolute nonsense. The first round was roughly a draw, with Conor narrowly ahead. Nothing much happened in round 1. The start of round 2, Conor was landing really good, clean shots on Nate. He snapped his head back a few times and bloodied up his eye.

At no point did he gas, he was hurling bombs and got popped with a super clean 1-2. He visibly wobbles, and its Nate's fight from there. Getting punched in the face and stunned is not gassing, its getting tagged.

He went back to the drawing board and came away with a BIG W in their rematch.

It was a MAJORITY DECISION. By definition this means he couldn't even convince all three judges he won the fight. It is mental gynmastics to call that a "BIG W" (read: intellectually dishonest)

So we can confirm in 7 rounds of fighting Nate, he couldn't come anywhere near knocking him out like he was dropping featherweights like pins. 5'7" guys like Brandao and Siever.

Suffice to say, his power has not translated against guys his size or bigger.

Finishes don't equate to domination. Isn't that what you dorks cried about when Conor knocked Jose out in 13 seconds? LMAO
I didnt say that about the Jose fight I said that about the Khabib fight. What has Jose got to do with anything here? Don't make shit up or assume things. Ot makes you look like more of a fuckwit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back