Can Conor adapt if he losses his KO power at LW?

Healthy, active Conor can knock anybody out regardless of size.
giphy.gif

Conor is a FW. It's hard for a small guy to come up to a division and destroy chins like Eddie and Nate, but he's so good he still does it. Khabib's chin isn't anything special, Conor just wasnt 100%.
Nah Khabib has a great chin. Conor looked flat but even at his best its 100% clear to me Khabib dominates him again.

no. Look at his Diaz's fights. Even with power, he couldnt finish him.

Already addressed Conor won based on scoring. You keep posting false statements like 10-8. It's clear you're a Conor fanboy that's upset he lost to Khabib and is going back to Nate to try and feel better.

Conor lost the actual fight.

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

giphy.gif
‘ you should of killed me when you had the chance ‘- Conor after losing the first fight

He had legit 1 punch KO power and was knocking smaller guys right and left but let's be real he is not coming back to FW ever!

We also saw how he struggled with Nate Diaz and Khabib, guys with legit chins but he wasn't nowhere near to even hurt them at least once and hurting people is his main asset.

I was wondering if he can adapt just like JDS did, another guy that was a monster KO artist and haven't knocked anybody out since 2013, I think probably the inactivity/floyd fight and the fact he is not fighting smaller guys anymore might greatly affect his Conor's KO power.

Do you think he can adapt, change his strategy now on at LW?
Even a Featherweight he wasn't "ko'ing" anyone except for Aldo. I don't understand how anyone could think he was this one shot killer, Conor literally ko's no one, it's always tko's.

Already addressed Conor won based on scoring. You keep posting false statements like 10-8. It's clear you're a Conor fanboy that's upset he lost to Khabib and is going back to Nate to try and feel better.

Conor lost the actual fight.

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

giphy.gif
What's your IQ? I'm not sure you understand what's going on here, kid. I said Conor won the fight, showed you evidence and you still argue.
Conor fanboy? Nice try kid but you're getting desperate.
images (4).jpeg

‘ you should of killed me when you had the chance ‘- Conor after losing the first fight

'Conor didn't run for his life, he was staring at the clock ' - Conor fangirls
What's your IQ? I'm not sure you understand what's going on here, kid. I said Conor won the fight, showed you evidence and you still argue.
Conor fanboy? Nice try kid but you're getting desperate.
View attachment 458105

You can always tell someone's gotten to when they start throwing around IQ and "kid". Here you go, here's your hero running and losing to Nate.

13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif

Congrats on the "10-8" buddy.

There was no touch of death.

He for sure hits hard but his power is vastly overrated - even at 145 he was mostly tko'ing guys and outside of Aldo running in chin first never really flatlined anyone. Furthermore, his so-called touch of death was more a product of catching guys over-extending/running in.

He can stun guys for sure but the bigger guys are going to be able to absorb his shots a lot better.

He is a one trick pony.

So you admit Conor wasn't 100%, but he's going to get dominated in a rematch if he is, despite not even getting dominated when he wasn't 100%?

Seems logical.
It is logical. Conor did get dominated. Things did not go well for Conor. He tapped to a neck crank without even trying to escape.

It is logical. Conor did get dominated. Things did not go well for Conor. He tapped to a neck crank without even trying to escape.

You don't know what domination looks like. That isn't domination. In fact outside of Tibau, that was probably Khabib's least dominating performance.

'Conor didn't run for his life, he was staring at the clock ' - Conor fangirls

You can always tell someone's gotten to when they start throwing around IQ and "kid". Here you go, here's your hero running and losing to Nate.

13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif

Congrats on the "10-8" buddy.
Believe me Conor isnt my hero haha.
Your boyfriend lost the fight and got dropped about 5 times. You're not really adding anything new, interesting or funny here, kid so I'm done.
images (5).jpeg

I don't believe he has consistent one punch KO at FW as well. He hits hard and stuns but its not that thudding touch of death. He is still very accurate at 155 but power translates even less. That dropping Nate Diaz thing is a bit overrated. I am pretty sure Nate has been knocked down a few times in different fights. He sometimes flops like in the Benson fight.

Back