Can CNN come back from this ?

According to independent fact checkers, CNN is the the most honest cable news network BY FAR (80% factual compared to 40% for orgs like Fox and NBC). As long as there are people that care about facts, they'll do fine against their current competition.

As for what they reported on trump, it was factual and news worthy. They can't control what some other news org (buzzfeed) spins and embellished the story.

And deals a huge blow to press freedom in America, and thus freedom in general. A lot of people here like that, though.

He just holds journalists accountable for poor journalism. I want journalists again, not tabloid trash masquerading as news.

Sure, whatever you say.

Some might argue that letting those hacks run wild and print whatever hate mongering and attack articles they want while under the guise of actual journalism, and freedom are not synonymous, but you're free to believe whatever you want just like the rest of us.

R.I.P. CNN

And deals a huge blow to press freedom in America, and thus freedom in general. A lot of people here like that, though.

What were his poll numbers at? What about his chance to win?
If you are still believing numbers they give you on Trump's popularity, you will believe anything. I'm sure MSM will be reporting his approval rating is negative 5% just before he wins his second election.
I'm sure Fox news will report his approval rating is at 80% after he loses reelection, and only manages to get funding approved for his wall, as his major "Accomplishment"

{<jordan}

False scapegoating of CNN is absurd but expected.

Remember that thread someone made asking if CNN was biased, and it was overwhelmingly "yes" even among liberals and you were basically the only person defending them for multiple pages at a time?

Lol!

Sure, whatever you say.

Some might argue that letting those hacks run wild and print whatever they want while under the guise of actual journalism, and freedom are not synonymous, but you're free to believe whatever you want just like the rest of us.

R.I.P. CNN

This exactly. It's one thing to repress real journalist and news based on fact - another when it's unsubstantiated BS being sold as journalism/news.

hi EvilWasLittle,

based on the copious posting in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-is-cnn-biased-post-poll-edition.3405295/, CNN must be the go-to source for political coverage for most of you here.

certainly, its the most quoted "TV news" on this forum.

- IGIT

PS - i just wanted to add that i can't believe how many of you watch cable news to get your information, i think almost of it superficial garbage.

They're getting the wrong attention. That's not a good thing when you're supposed to be an upstanding news source. But we can agree to disagree.

CNN has the best rating by independent fact checkers by far when compared to other news networks.

Meaning: they're the LEAST fake of the news (not that they're not sometimes fake as well).

CNN got caught red handed leaking debate questions to Hillary, and biasing coverage against Bernie. Their viewers don't give a shit about journalistic integrity.

I don't know if it will sink them given their history, but I think they crossed a line they haven't crossed before. At least not on this scale.

This is some seriously embarrassing shit.

Has it been proven the Trump leak shit is fake lol?

(I've not been keeping up so sorry for what might be a dumb question here)

CNN did cover up the story.

They didn't cover up the story. They didn't show a document with questionable accuracy.

All they said was they didn't publish the document because they couldn't corroborate it. They then detailed what was in it for several paragraphs, and never mentioned any of Buzzfeed's disclaimers about its validity. CNN made it sound more solid that Buzzfeed did. At least Buzzfeed told you that you should doubt it.

Here's the story in question (updated with new info):

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/

fake news .. just like barry's 54% approval rating .. you don't get elected president as an outsider WITH NO POLITICAL EXP and schlong a seasoned politician who had everyone and their mother behind her with a 37% approval rating
Voter suppression bruh, look it up.

Also, of course you can. I know some dumbasses that dont like the Don but still voted for him. Plenty of people vote down the ticket, per their party.

Remember that thread someone made asking if CNN was biased, and it was overwhelmingly "yes" even among liberals and you were basically the only person defending them for multiple pages at a time?

Lol!
Especially since he wanted Fox News banned.

Hostile media (Both sides), hostile President Elect, hostile government (Both sides), hostile citizenry (Both sides)...

Maybe I need to just stop watching the news for awhile. Mud and shit slinging all around is just making this country dirty and I'm actually a little sad right now. Maybe its just the gloomy day and the rain. *shakes head*

CNN has the best rating by independent fact checkers by far when compared to other news networks.

Meaning: they're the LEAST fake of the news (not that they're not sometimes fake as well).

"Independent fact checkers". Lol.

Lol!

hi KONE,

CNN was biased in its election coverage of Mr. Trump, in that they were pro-Trump.

i've gotta head out for lunch.

- IGIT

Hostile media (Both sides), hostile President Elect, hostile government (Both sides), hostile citizenry (Both sides)...

Maybe I need to just stop watching the news for awhile. Mud and shit slinging all around is just making this country dirty and I'm actually a little sad right now. Maybe its just the gloomy day and the rain. *shakes head*

It's not just the gloom and rain, my friend. We are in some crazy times where people rather pick a side than do whats best for the country.

Back