Can CNN come back from this ?

If they get press credentials revoked, they are finished.
Also, even liberals will start distancing their self from CNN, simply because it detracts and undermines the credibility of a story. Just like how I won't ever link to Breitbart in a thread I start, because I know the first dozen responses will be "hurr your source is biased" or "fake news", even if the story is verified and being widely reported.

hello kinOmega,

we'll see if the Trump administration bars CNN from the White House press briefings.

if that happens, like i said, it just raises CNN's profile even more.

- IGIT

CNN ran the story also. They fucked up.

CNN's story holds up perfectly well. If you're just upset that they didn't cover up a story you'd rather not be reported on, that's a completely different issue, and you don't have a legitimate case.

If CNN gets their press credentials revoked....

20160820_nxtbk2_roode--df3acc6353922fde2574571d8fb93c38.jpg

hello kinOmega,

we'll see if the Trump administration bars CNN from the White House press briefings.

if that happens, like i said, it just raises CNN's profile even more.

- IGIT

And deals a huge blow to press freedom in America, and thus freedom in general. A lot of people here like that, though.

hiya there Lanx,

da fuq? they are a news organization, they don't go by the saying

"bad publicity is better than no publicity"

da fuq is wrong with you and your simple-mindedness?
215b10dcc96b3261505dfb4fb4ed6721.png

like i said, CNN is now part of the story.

Zucker is probably giving out high fives and strategizing the best way to monetize CNN's Trump coverage - just like he's been doing for the last year.

- IGIT

The big orange bigot is a fake president so I guess they have something in common.

CNN's story holds up perfectly well. If you're just upset that they didn't cover up a story you'd rather not be reported on, that's a completely different issue, and you don't have a legitimate case.

CNN did cover up the story. All they said was they didn't publish the document because they couldn't corroborate it. They then detailed what was in it for several paragraphs, and never mentioned any of Buzzfeed's disclaimers about its validity. CNN made it sound more solid that Buzzfeed did. At least Buzzfeed told you that you should doubt it.

mm, i doubt it man. CNN will never fall, and neither will the Huffington post, etc. What is Dons approval rating at now, 37%? Jesus Christ that's low as hell. All these Liberal news outlets will thrive once that goon is in office.

What were his poll numbers at? What about his chance to win?
If you are still believing numbers they give you on Trump's popularity, you will believe anything. I'm sure MSM will be reporting his approval rating is negative 5% just before he wins his second election.

Haaahahahhahaha have you seen their ratings lately?

They've got no choice but to gut that disingenuous company from the top to the bottom and replace them with actual journalists.

hello TheStruggle,

you're missing the point, i think.

when the President Elect singles out an outfit like CNN as his bête noire, it ends up raising CNN's profile...and since so many Americans voted against Mr. Trump, what he's done is essentially say "to the millions of voters there who didn't want me as your POTUS, CNN is where you should tune in for opposition coverage".

those poor folks at MSNBC would have given their right nut for this kind of free publicity.

- IGIT

They just proved to be a much bigger joke than they already are. Unless they plan on turning into a tabloid/reality tv station, what they just published did not help their cause. People will not go to a source that has been proven to run fake stories when they are looking for actual news.

hi EvilWasLittle,

based on the copious posting in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-is-cnn-biased-post-poll-edition.3405295/, CNN must be the go-to source for political coverage for most of you here.

certainly, its the most quoted "TV news" on this forum.

- IGIT

PS - i just wanted to add that i can't believe how many of you watch cable news to get your information, i think almost of it superficial garbage.

Wasn't it CNN who said it was illegal for them to read the Wikileaks emails? Lmao

Haaahahahhahaha have you seen their ratings lately?

They've got no choice but to gut that disingenuous company from the top to the bottom and replace them with actual journalists.
CNN used to be my favorite news network.

Sheesh, can't believe I'm watching Fox now.

I would predict that CNN does very well for the next 8 years. They get to be the party against the power for a while and pull a part every move the GOP makes. When they are denied access they get to claim trump is scared of them like Megyn Kelly did with HRC. They can just editorialize more often. The idea that trump wont answer their questions is not the end of the world as politicians never answer questions honestly any ways.

no one is watching them now as it is - they've lost credibility. The far left ideology is a failing enterprise.

What were his poll numbers at? What about his chance to win?
If you are still believing numbers they give you on Trump's popularity, you will believe anything. I'm sure MSM will be reporting his approval rating is negative 5% just before he wins his second election.

His poll numbers were pretty spot on to his popular vote %, weren't they?

MI6, CIA, FBI, and NSA all implying the same thing. i guess we're left with the option of believing them, or trump and putin. so basically, we're F'ed.

The only thing they have going for them is that many people forget things easily and quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back