Can CNN come back from this ?

This does little to change how normies view CNN.

And normies fuel CNN and other nefarious MSM companies.

This provided many lulz, CNN and the butthurt libs in the thread trying to do damage control #tiredofwinningyet?

I don't know if I would include the intelligence agencies with the false information pushed onto the president elect. To be fair FBI seemed to be a thorn in Hillarys side and the emails, wikileaks etc got a lot of play too. I know Trump received a lot of bad press but some of that was his own doing because of the way he conducts himself and what he says. As a whole I would like to see all media be more professional and honest. I would also like to see less fake news floating around.
The agencies peddled a 4chan troll post as top secret, matter of fact collusion and/or blackmail between the president elect and the Russian government. They're primarily to blame. I just can't see how they could all be so stupid to think they could get away with it. It's absolute incompetence at best, propagandist treachery at worst.

Tin foil hat on for a sec: has Russia/China/some state enemy infiltrated these agencies at the highest levels? I just can't believe the stupidity displayed. It's truly mind boggling.

I don't think this will hurt CNN in the eyes of the public at all.

He came from not even his mom knowing who he was to nearly equaling Clinton while having much less money, the media against him, the DNC trying to destroy him, and biased primaries. Just like it was dumb to underestimate Trump, it's wrong to underestimate Sanders as a gen election candidate.

Yeah, the problem with this is -he lost. So it's not an underestimation -it's a fact.

This does little to change how normies view CNN.

And normies fuel CNN and other nefarious MSM companies.

Most of the MSM has the advantage of being able to get by because they just lie to the audience and the casual audience doesn't have time or energy to vet everything the MSM outlets tell them.

It's only us, the people who have WAY too much time on our hands, that fact checking these suckers on a regular basis.

Most of the MSM has the advantage of being able to get by because they just lie to the audience and the casual audience doesn't have time or energy to vet everything the MSM outlets tell them.

It's only us, the people who have WAY too much time on our hands, that fact checking these suckers on a regular basis.

The President elect calling your network "fake news", and having it blow up on social media has it consequences, I think.

CNN has been on extreme damage control since yesterday. I think it rattled them quite a bit. They jumped on the story, made it an "exclusive", and then when it came to light that what Trump and Obama were briefed on was a bullshit hoax, and Trump called them out for blowing the story up, they've been desperately trying to save face. Now they're using a statement by Clapper, who merely stated that it was important for the intelligence agencies to brief him on the information, as proof that they aren't "fake news", and only reported that he had been briefed on the materials. Which is technically true, but anybody familiar with CNN knows what their agenda was, which was to damage Trump, because that's basically all they do. Trump calling them "fake news", was just a big "fuck you" for blowing the story up, because they knew full well that the bogus report was out there for people to read, and they wanted to draw attention to it without fully implicating themselves on reporting the details of the report, because they knew it was shaky at best. But hey, if CNN gets people to read about Trump having piss parties in Russia, mission accomplished.

They were playing coy with the details to cover their own asses, but their intent was clear, and Trump didn't let them get away with absolving themselves of any responsibility in how the story blew up. He clowned them in front of the world, and now they're panicking.

qXpP7m.png
I approve of this Pepe.

Kek Bless.

The President elect calling your network "fake news", and having it blow up on social media has it consequences, I think.

CNN has been on extreme damage control since yesterday. I think it rattled them quite a bit. They jumped on the story, made it an "exclusive", and then when it came to light that what Trump and Obama were briefed on was a bullshit hoax, and Trump called them out for blowing the story up, they've been desperately trying to save face. Now they're using a statement by Clapper, who merely stated that it was important for the intelligence agencies to brief him on the information, as proof that they aren't "fake news", and only reported that he had been briefed on the materials. Which is technically true, but anybody familiar with CNN knows what their agenda was, which was to damage Trump, because that's basically all they do. Trump calling them "fake news", was just a big "fuck you" for blowing the story up, because they knew full well that the bogus report was out there for people to read, and they wanted to draw attention to it without fully implicating themselves on reporting the details of the report, because they knew it was shaky at best. But hey, if CNN gets people to read about Trump having piss parties in Russia, mission accomplished.

They were playing coy with the details to cover their own asses, but their intent was clear, and Trump didn't let them get away with absolving themselves of any responsibility in how the story blew up. He clowned them in front of the world, and now they're panicking.
The Making of the Fox News White House
Trump has made the debate a point of pride. He recently boasted to the Timesthat he’d won it despite being a novice, and despite the “crazy Megyn Kelly question.” Fox, however, may have given Trump a little help. A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Ailes informed the Trump campaign about Kelly’s question. Two of those sources say that they know of the tipoff from a purported eyewitness. In addition, a former Trump campaign aide says that a Fox contact gave him advance notice of a different debate question, which asked the candidates whether they would support the Republican nominee, regardless of who won. The former aide says that the heads-up was passed on to Trump, who was the only candidate who said that he wouldn’t automatically support the Party’s nominee—a position that burnished his image as an outsider.

Did Trump let Fox get away with it? hahaha

The Making of the Fox News White House
Trump has made the debate a point of pride. He recently boasted to the Timesthat he’d won it despite being a novice, and despite the “crazy Megyn Kelly question.” Fox, however, may have given Trump a little help. A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Ailes informed the Trump campaign about Kelly’s question. Two of those sources say that they know of the tipoff from a purported eyewitness. In addition, a former Trump campaign aide says that a Fox contact gave him advance notice of a different debate question, which asked the candidates whether they would support the Republican nominee, regardless of who won. The former aide says that the heads-up was passed on to Trump, who was the only candidate who said that he wouldn’t automatically support the Party’s nominee—a position that burnished his image as an outsider.

Did Trump let Fox get away with it? hahaha

How desperate are you to bump a two year old thread, to "B-but Fox News!" over a gossip story(with anonymous sources of course, and making accusations against a dead man, LOL), about a friggin' Megyn Kelly question asked during the primaries?

Seek help.

Last edited:
Back