Can CNN come back from this ?

6359645525201661742075567653_This-Is-The-End-poster.jpg
Cint, I know you would've voted for the Bern.

Thnx for the compliment. How do you feel about Trump and Russia? There's got to be a little concern in that area regardless of how you feel about Obama.

If you wan't my honest opinion, I believe Trump was put in a complicated situation. From what I got out of Trump from the campaign trail, he is a man that does not like to be one up'd by anyone. I believe he knows exactly how dangerous Russia is and also that they are not to be trusted, because everyone else with any sense knows this. I believe he's been lighter in rhetoric about Russia during this election for a multitude of reasons, here's my take on it.

1: I believe Trump wants to deal with Russia in his own way, reacting accordingly to how Russia behaves and reacts to his administration's plan for the world. I believe he truly is anti-establishment and does not want to blindly pursue a relationship with world leader's that the establishment hands down to him. I believe 1000% that he is for and with the American people and their interests and if Russia dare's cross us, he will respond appropriately.
2: I think he was so irritated about the fact that this administration brought up Russian hacking only after the Democrat's got absolutely embarrassed by certain leaks that out of principle he said it could've been anyone, including China or a non-State actor (which still hold's true today, some of the hacks most definitely could've been anyone.) Again, anyone with any sense knows Russia has been trying to hack other world superpower's since the concept of hacking has existed otherwise I have a bridge to sell you. I view it like weight-cutting, if you're not doing it, your putting yourself at a disadvantage.
3: It is going to be his administration that is going to be dealing with Russian affairs for the next 4 years, not Obama's. He know's as well as I know how weak Obama has been with Russia and I believe he isn't going to let Obama suddenly tell him how he should or shouldn't act with Russia when hes about to inherit all of the problems that come with a crumbling relationship with Russia.

I was born in the USSR, parents took my sisters and I and fled Communism when I was four years old. I know exactly how evil the KGB and their tactics are, I don't need a lecture from today's left about it.

Last edited:
If you wan't my honest opinion, I believe Trump was put in a complicated situation. From what I got out of Trump from the campaign trail, he is a man that does not like to be one up'd by anyone. I believe he knows exactly how dangerous Russia is and also that they are not to be trusted, because everyone else with any sense knows this. I believe he's been lighter in rhetoric about Russia during this election for a multitude of reasons, here's my take on it.

1: I believe Trump wants to deal with Russia in his own way, reacting accordingly to how Russia behaves and reacts to his administration's plan for the world. I believe he truly is anti-establishment and does not wan't to blindly pursue a relationship with world leader's that the establishment hands down to him. I believe 1000% that he is for and with the American people and their interests and if Russia dare's cross us, he will respond appropriately.
2: I think he was so irritated about the fact that this administration brought up Russian hacking only after the Democrat's got absolutely embarrassed by certain leaks that out of principle he said it could've been anyone, including China or a non-State actor (which still hold's true today, some of the hacks most definitely could've been anyone.) Again, anyone with any sense knows Russia has been trying to hack other world superpower's since the concept of hacking has existed otherwise I have a bridge to sell you. I view it like weight-cutting, if you're not doing it, your putting yourself at a disadvantage.
3: It is going to be his administration that is going to be dealing with Russian affairs for the next 4 years, not Obama's. He know's as well as I know how weak Obama has been with Russia and I believe he isn't going to let Obama suddenly tell him how he should or shouldn't act with Russia when hes about to inherit all of the problems that come with a crumbling relationship with Russia.

I was born in the USSR, parents took my sisters and I and fled Communism when I was four years old. I know exactly how evil the KGB and their tactics are, I don't need a lecture from today's left about it.

The problem with Trump is how much pandered to Putin he did while crapping on a sitting president, the generals, pows, gold star families, CIA, FBI, 17 intelligence agencies etc. It's not a good look for the president elect to take the side of someone like Putin over his country especially now that he has to backtrack on it. Makes him look terrible and it's embarrassing for the nation as a whole. If he wanted to play a certain hand against Putin he should have done it a different way. If there is a tape floating around of him with prostitutes in Russia I can't imagine the fall out if it leaks.

Edit

Last edited:
I, for one, love how the MSM continually attacked news organizations for producing fake news then they themselves(along with multiple "intelligence"(propaganda) agencies) produced obvious fucking garbage that was taken from a 4chan troll. Then this Cuckold Smith guy says CNN deserves the benefit of the doubt for going balls deep on that obvious garbage. So it's okay for MSM to make a "mistake" and literally produce fake news, but any alternative news sources don't get that same benefit?

Trump is an untrustworthy sack of shit of a person, but these "news" agencies are out of control. The most worrisome of all is that it appears the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DHS are completely and utterly compromised. So not only have most every MSM outlet lost all credibility, the nation's highest ranking intelligence agencies have lost their credibility as well. This is a full blown implosion of the highest reaches of government. Truly a scary and delicate time to for our nation. We're on the brink of devastation if journalistic integrity isn't achieved through the firing and blacklisting of any and all editors and writers who pushed this garbage, as well as the immediate resignation of each head of the four aforementioned intelligence agencies. They have, again, been completely compromised by their efforts to undermine and destroy the integrity of the US president-elect. They're downright bordering on treason. I mean, what if the birther movement was legitimized by these same agencies? There would have and should have been a complete uproar and immediate shakeup of said agencies.

Scary fucking times we live in.

The problem with Trump is how much pandered to Putin he did while crapping on a sitting president, the generals, pows, gold star families, CIA, FBI, 17 intelligence agencies etc. It's not a good look for the president elect to take the side of someone like Putin over his country especially now that he has to backtrack on it. Makes him look terrible and it's embarrassing for the nation as a whole. If he wanted to play a certain hand against Putin he should have done it a different way. If there is a tape floating around of him with prostitutes in Russia I can't imagine the fall out if it leaks.
You're absolutely correct about Trump's pandering but what these news and intelligence agencies are doing is far more detrimental to the sanctity of impartiality, maturity, and most importantly honesty they should be displaying. It's a lot easier to keep one man in check than it is for the many compromised organizations involved in this blatant attempt to push false information on the president-elect.

You're absolutely correct about Trump's pandering but what these news and intelligence agencies are doing is far more detrimental to the sanctity of impartiality, maturity, and most importantly honesty they should be displaying. It's a lot easier to keep one man in check than it is for the many compromised organizations involved in this blatant attempt to push false information on the president-elect.
I don't know if I would include the intelligence agencies with the false information pushed onto the president elect. To be fair FBI seemed to be a thorn in Hillarys side and the emails, wikileaks etc got a lot of play too. I know Trump received a lot of bad press but some of that was his own doing because of the way he conducts himself and what he says. As a whole I would like to see all media be more professional and honest. I would also like to see less fake news floating around.

Back