Can CNN come back from this ?

Liberals begging for dumb fox news biblebelt anchors to come back now that the secular nationalist right is stomping their faces in.

I have been a part of this movement for 15+ years since I was a kid and I'm finally seeing it come to fruition. I want their suffering to be absolutely maximum and our stranglehold to never loosen.
Why the fuck are you in San Francisco?

I mean, I'm with ya man... all the way. But why would you live there?

Why the fuck are you in San Francisco?

I mean, I'm with ya man... all the way. But why would you live there?

Work-related, but I move around frequently. It's a real dump, smells like piss.

Some place without fog next; maybe Phoenix or Vegas.

Work-related, but I move around frequently. It's a real dump, smells like piss.

Some place without fog next; maybe Phoenix or Vegas.
So the movement predates Spencer's group?

Feel free to PM me reading material on its origins here.

CNN now claiming Trump nailed it.

rybiu0O.png

CNN are nothing short of a joke news network. They will probably start to publish more positive press for Trump after this humbling.

it is quite amusing the king of bs stories and fake sources complaining about fake news and sources. he does it without any irony.

He lost the nom to a clown, so how do you figure?

He came from not even his mom knowing who he was to nearly equaling Clinton while having much less money, the media against him, the DNC trying to destroy him, and biased primaries. Just like it was dumb to underestimate Trump, it's wrong to underestimate Sanders as a gen election candidate.

CNN made it pretty clear what they could and could not verify. Their story holds up well. Buzzfeed's story was irresponsible.
Yes, CNN did nothing wrong, sensationalist and tabloidy yes, but not wrong.
Buzzfeed on the other hand will go the way of Gawker.

I like you M3t4, I really don't think you're a bad guy but Obama is Russia's bitch.

Thnx for the compliment. How do you feel about Trump and Russia? There's got to be a little concern in that area regardless of how you feel about Obama.

hiya there touchedbyjab,

i see CNN more as centrist member of the bland, mainstream, corporate media.

i happen to agree that it's shit, then again i think all tv news is shit - but it does seem to be a widely consumed source of news here in the War Room. you all seem to quote it so much, you know?

as to the President elect's conduct...it didn't strike me as anti-PC, but he did look rather childish to me.

- IGIT
This post is excellent. What most hilarious about all of this to me, is that CNN is hardly a leftist or progressive news source at all. They are mainstream corporate centre or even centre right. Our friends on the right have gone so far in that direction that the distinctions they use between left and right are no longer meaningful in any substantive way. Anything that doesn't adhere to their absurd worldview is considered far left. It preposterous and laughable. I fear we're in for a long 4 years.

Yes, CNN did nothing wrong, sensationalist and tabloidy yes, but not wrong.
Buzzfeed on the other hand will go the way of Gawker.

They didn't do anything "wrong", but reporting on a story that is related to the garbage spewed by Buzzfeed, is negligent. The intent is what kills their credibility in this instance. They want you to believe that all they were doing was reporting that the intelligence agencies were merely looking into a report given to them, and their intentions stop there and their hands are clean on the details of the report. Technically, that's true. However, CNN has built up a certain reputation that leads people to think that their intentions were less than honorable, and just another attack on Trump.

Maybe they were "just doing their jobs", but their reputation has damaged any sort of validity to that claim. They're basically a career criminal claiming that they were "just in the car" and was totally innocent, when their friend got out and decided to rob a bank. Maybe it's true, but their reputation says otherwise.

Didn't Obama pull the same thing with fox news.

They didn't do anything "wrong", but reporting on a story that is related to the garbage spewed by Buzzfeed, is negligent. The intent is what kills their credibility in this instance. They want you to believe that all they were doing was reporting that the intelligence agencies were merely looking into a report given to them, and their intentions stop there and their hands are clean on the details of the report. Technically, that's true. However, CNN has built up a certain reputation that leads people to think that their intentions were less than honorable, and just another attack on Trump.

Maybe they were "just doing their jobs", but their reputation has damaged any sort of validity to that claim. They're basically a career criminal claiming that they were "just in the car" and was totally innocent, when their friend got out and decided to rob a bank. Maybe it's true, but their reputation says otherwise.
I don't disagree with that at all.

Back