Can CNN come back from this ?

CNN made it pretty clear what they could and could not verify. Their story holds up well. Buzzfeed's story was irresponsible.

The so called story was presented to NBC, cbs, the Washington Post, and other media and even they considered it untrustworthy. CNN did fuck up here and these idiots at CNN are acting like a teenager that just got dumped. This will only help trump. Yes the extreme RAT-TARDS who blindly believe left/right rethoeic may not care, but slot of people will and this will give Donald trump something to point to as "hey this is just like the CNN thing"

CNN is super butthurt right now, Trump just made them look ridiculous

CNN reported that Obama and Trump had been briefed on some shit concerning claims about Russian operatives and Trump etc. Which they were. So, basically, they reported the news.

Then Buzzfeed released those unverified claims and PISSGATE began. It's not really to do with CNN.

CNN ran with the story and hyped it up to give it credibility

I can not wait to hear the CNN panel discuss this press conference, after Trump just took a big steaming shit all over them.

Symone Sanders is on the panel too.

Thank you, God.

Look, this reminds me of the Civil war Gold Hoax.

Basically 2 reporters wanted to make money with gold, so they released a fake story that Abraham Lincoln is gonna conscript a draft. They released this story to many newspaper outlets at the end of the day (when you had to make a deadline), many of them thought it was fishy, but ONE newspaper that wanted the "Jump" on the other papers, took the bait. So these reporters bought gold stock and some dumb newspaper looks retarded for running a story w/o checking facts (it was actually 2 papers)

In the end, ppl were like da fuq? and they had press releases that this was fake news and shit, but the price of gold already went up and these reporters made bank. (of course further investigation put them in jail and shit tho)

Basically CNN are just some dumb fucks looking at any and EVERY opportunity to make Trump look bad, they want to make him look so bad, they'll just print shit and hope it's true.

CNN ((and a few other "news" agencies)) would be not allowed to label their companies as News Agencies if there was any justice in this world

how does CNN come back from this? come clean with their past transgressions....start seeking out and reporting the truth, stop sucking the corporate cock and stop being biased....................but I have a better chance at becoming the pope than this actually happening so all that can be hoped for is the trend to continue and less and less people tune in to their bullshit

CNN reporters are now trying to throw Buzzfeed under the bus to save face...

that was absolutely hilarious. Trump is such a G. Love this guy he has such balls.

What story(ies) are sinking them?
The warroom seems to have this idea that CNN is going under lol.
Therefore, they come up with all these different scenarios which fuel that idea.

CNN isn't going anywhere. Watch the ratings increase once the buffoon is inaugurated on Jan 20

CNN hasn't published any report. They stated several times they wouldn't confirm the Buzzfeed report.

I'm amazing that they keep stepping in it. There is a consistent narrative that CNN is extremely untrusted yet they still peddle bullshit regularly. I think the only way they can shift gears is to fire Jeff Zucker.

I was rolling at this! He pulled a Big Ern' McCraken from Kingpin. Not you....(overlooks person), you (looks at beautiful woman).

Last edited:
So the CNN guy was the big mouth? CNN should have their credentials pulled.

hahaha I'm waiting for the libel suit on this golden shower shit what a load of absolute wank

Senior intelligence officials have now confirmed to NBC that neither the President or the President Elect were ever briefed. The document was deemed a fake.

Back