Can CNN come back from this ?

At what point did newspapers, magazines and tv news producers stop hiring people who's job is to double check stories before they are published?

Are that that concerned to be first to air rather than being correct?

I can not wait to hear the CNN panel discuss this press conference, after Trump just took a big steaming shit all over them.

Symone Sanders is on the panel too.

Thank you, God.
It's easy to believe after a miracle .

The warroom seems to have this idea that CNN is going under lol.
Therefore, they come up with all these different scenarios which fuel that idea.

CNN isn't going anywhere. Watch the ratings increase once the buffoon is inaugurated on Jan 20

You're probably right. Trump is destroying all the smaller liberal outlets, CNN will be the last one standing, then it will fall.

CNN hasn't published any report. They stated several times they wouldn't confirm the Buzzfeed report.

Wtf are you talking about? The 4chan trolls released 35 pages of fake bullshit (that we know of so far) which Buzzfeed and CNN fell for and have been running with all day.

At what point did newspapers, magazines and tv news producers stop hiring people who's job is to double check stories before they are published?

Are that that concerned to be first to air rather than being correct?

CNN was more worried about putting out a negative story on trump rather than fact checking it. CNN was working for Clinton during the election. They are a biased untrustworthy sham.

In b4 But Fox News...

CNN hasn't published any report. They stated several times they wouldn't confirm the Buzzfeed report.
Why is CNN being tied to this story, did they bring it up on air on something? I usually get CNN commentary from their youtube clips, but I don't recall seeing them report/post on that there.

He'srightyouknow.jpeg
hes-right-you-qmbtt8.jpg

FTFY

These liberals , democrats and media are do dangerous. Their actions will cause the massive divison coming. They will be grouped into a group of dangerous anti Americans

Jesus Christ that guy was fucking annoying.

Trump also called out CNN for giving Clinton the debate questions for the Sanders debate. Their credibility is shot

CNN is a joke. They referenced the 35 page memo in their article. After I read the report from buzzfeed it was obvious that there was some tomfoolery going on - which is probably why CNN chose not to publish it. But the fact that CNN didn't publish it and point out the flags speaks volumes of their biases and integrity. They just played along with the narrative instead of doing their fucking job.

Imagine if this wasn't the Internet age and we were not on our shit trying to fact check these fuckers. They would have continued to string us along like they attempted to do.

Why is CNN being tied to this story, did they bring it up on air on something? I usually get CNN commentary from their youtube clips, but I don't recall seeing them report/post on that there.

They run with the story and allowed other orgs to run with the story as well. When the story was outsed as fake, CNN then tried to save face by blaming Buzzfeed after the damage was done

You're probably right. Trump is destroying all the smaller liberal outlets, CNN will be the last one standing, then it will fall.
mm, i doubt it man. CNN will never fall, and neither will the Huffington post, etc. What is Dons approval rating at now, 37%? Jesus Christ that's low as hell. All these Liberal news outlets will thrive once that goon is in office.

Is it wrong to get such joy from this, even as a Trump hater? Because I do lol.
Just sitting here hoping all the MSM falls.

I would predict that CNN does very well for the next 8 years. They get to be the party against the power for a while and pull a part every move the GOP makes. When they are denied access they get to claim trump is scared of them like Megyn Kelly did with HRC. They can just editorialize more often. The idea that trump wont answer their questions is not the end of the world as politicians never answer questions honestly any ways.

hilarious, all the smug leftists on my FB feed posting about golden showers can now stfu

Wtf are you talking about? The 4chan trolls released 35 pages of fake bullshit (that we know of so far) which Buzzfeed and CNN fell for and have been running with all day.

So trolls released this report months ago and the top 8 members of congress were briefed? John McCain confirmed today that he turned over information to the FBI, as CNN reported. CNN didn't get into the sex stuff or did they publish that documents.

Back