Can anyone beat Robert Whittaker at MW besides Yoel Romero?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Kelvin Gastleum
Chris Weidman
Luke Rockhold
Paulo Costa

Any of those guys have a chance?

Yoel has lost to Whittaker twice. Are you confused ?

As a fan of Whittaker I think that Weidman and rockhold beat him.
Also he got wrecked by Romero the second time... so he basically already lost

I think Kelvin has the chin, and the gas + pace to get Yoel. I especially favour him if he can get out of the first and avoid getting ragdolled.

Cost would be second place, just hope he can wear on Yoel's body, and finish him 2/3rd but I dont think he has the chin. Yoel will probably KO him.

Weidman & Rockhold are easy matchups for Yoel tbh.

Darren Till

cocky Luke Rockhold but I think Yoel took his confidence after that kiss

Kelvin Gastelum will make it look easy tbh

Wonderboy thompson if he moves up

No. Maybe Kelvin can box him up? I don’t think Rockhold, Chris or Jacare can do it.

Would love to see Gegard fight him.

Stephen Thompson after he moves up
Hell No, WB would get slept. He'd hesitate more than he did against Tyron, and Romero is far more dangerous.
As a fan of Whittaker I think that Weidman and rockhold beat him.
Also he got wrecked by Romero the second time... so he basically already lost

Hell no, Rockhold's striking defence versus Bobby's excellent hands? Lol Bobby would KO Rockhold.

As for Weidman, he doesnt have the wrestling to take Bobby down or have the advantage on the feet. He probably losses a dec, if he doesnt get KO'd.

And I recall Bobby winning a close decision, and winning 3 rounds. A wins a win, especially over Romero.

nah i don't see anyone beating whittaker atm, dude is soooo fucking good.

beat yoel on 1 good leg, then with 1 hand. second fight was super close and it could've gone either way or been a draw but theres absolutely no way the first fight could've gone to romero, whoever won the 5th was going to win and it was clearly whittaker.

The division is fucking trash when you're asking this question.

I expect Rockholds top game might be the trick. That is if he gets him down.

Hell No, WB would get slept. He'd hesitate more than he did against Tyron, and Romero is far more dangerous.

Hell no, Rockhold's striking defence versus Bobby's excellent hands? Lol Bobby would KO Rockhold.

As for Weidman, he doesnt have the wrestling to take Bobby down or have the advantage on the feet. He probably losses a dec, if he doesnt get KO'd.

And I recall Bobby winning a close decision, and winning 3 rounds. A wins a win, especially over Romero.

You know Wonderboy has an impressive win over Whittaker right?

Fucked his knee...beat Yoel.

Broken hand....beat Yoel (very close fight, no doubt. But I thought he won).

He would fucking dismantle Rockhold and Weidman. FFS. And Kelvin? Fuuuck. He stuffs those takedowns like Kelvin stuffs big taco shells and then puts holes in his head.

Cannot understand why Whittaker is still underrated.

You are

He lost twice and there isn't even an argument for the first fight

Robert won the first one clear as day. It was 3-2 but a clear 3-2 W.

2nd one is meh. Yoel should have gotten the nod for almost finishing him in multiple rounds but Whittaker clearly won a few rounds as well. Close fight.

Back