cali, colombia

True.. I'm only fluent in English.
You should stick to white people cruises, more tame and guided.. I'll make my own way off the beaten path, you'll find me deep in the amazon jungles soon. If you have any balls, buy a one way ticket to a place you don't speak that language. It's more exciting than staying at home talking mess on sherdog.

i was by myself in a colombian gift shop looking for some souvenirs on my last day. i came across some really cool decorative bottles that the lady who spoke no english told me was agua diente. so in my horrible translating ability took it to mean it was mouth wash. how cool was that! so i bought it, brought it home and gave it as a gift to my mother in law who is a pastor. it's not mouth wash, but fortunately we all got a good laugh

i was by myself in a colombian gift shop looking for some souvenirs on my last day. i came across some really cool decorative bottles that the lady who spoke no english told me was agua diente. so in my horrible translating ability took it to mean it was mouth wash. how cool was that! so i bought it, brought it home and gave it as a gift to my mother in law who is a pastor. it's not mouth wash, but fortunately we all got a good laugh

I told the colombian girl "te veo manzana".. She looked perplex and pointed to an apple.. "manana" and "manzana" sound really alike, we also had a good laugh!! Learned something new that day too!

You should stick to white people cruises, more tame and guided.. I'll make my own way off the beaten path, you'll find me deep in the amazon jungles soon. If you have any balls, buy a one way ticket to a place you don't speak that language. It's more exciting than staying at home talking mess on sherdog.
You're going for hookers. But ok man, have fun.

You're going for hookers. But ok man, have fun.
You obviously know more about me than I do.. I don't need to pay for dirty sex when there are plenty woman groveling for my attention. And yes I am having fun, can't say the same for you.

You obviously know more about me than I do.. I don't need to pay for dirty sex when there are plenty woman groveling for my attention. And yes I am having fun, can't say the same for you.

Most of the people commenting here don't even have the stones to leave their parents' basement. Don't listen to them.

Good luck with the colombianas. Para mí, ellas son las más ricas.

Most of the people commenting here don't even have the stones to leave their parents' basement. Don't listen to them.

Good luck with the colombianas. Para mí, ellas son las más ricas.
Gracias mi amigo. El primer plan es ver el eclipse solar en Chile.

Going in February for the reasons you've listed.

You still in Cali?
Currently in Baja still, been here for 2 weeks at a friends beach house. By February I will probably in Costa Rica.

Congrats, the women there are beautiful! Go to the chipichape (the central mall) lots of ass to look at there.. There is a replica of Christ statue there like the one in Brazil, gives you an amazing view over the city. Learn salsa there, Cali salsa is very fast compared to regular salsa. Be aware there is a tranny corner in town, and they might mug you at night. Be wary also of corrupt cops that try to extort you at night. (Happened to me while I was walking with a chick at 3 in the morning! And last of all, have fun! I was homeless for 2 days because I winged it and didn't make any reservations, it was awesome! Cheers sherbro

Here is my most recent video.

if youre that worried about your white gold diamond earings perhaps you should just skip the Columbia trip and go for this

if youre that worried about your white gold diamond earings perhaps you should just skip the Columbia trip and go for this

For the colombia trip I replaced them with cheap titanium studs. Currently for this trip around the world, I left the diamonds at home, and opted to wear just white gold earrings.. What can I say?? I like my bling bling, flashy flashy, nothing gay about it.

Here is my most recent video.

noears.jpg

Dude where'd your ears go?

Back