cali, colombia

Thanks for the offer, but Thailand will be a ways from now.. Planning to spend 2 years in Central/South America before I take the freighter to Europe. Then onwards. Have fun in Thailand my friend.
All good my man, if you’re in Shanghai, China, Tokyo/Osaka, Japan also hit me up I’m always bouncing around these countries

Oh yeah. Colombian women are way better than Brazilian women. I’ve been saying it for years; Brazilian women are overrated. Colombia has some of the hottest women on the planet.

Faces: Argentina > Colombia > Venezuela > Brazil.
Bodies: Brazil > Colombia > Venezuela > Argentina.

Lol @ all this AIDS talk.

Hey TS, if you wanna avoid AIDS, stay in Colombia and stay away from the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

Adult prevalence in Colombia = 0.5

Adult prevalence in the US = 0.6

But Sherdoggers gonna Sherdog, I guess.
Appreciate the link and all, but according to that source, the most recent rate is 0.3% in the US and 0.4% in Colombia. Granted, there's a discrepancy between the map chart, which has figures from 2009, and the estimates table which has figures from 2015 for the US and 2016 for Colombia.

Cali is hot and pretty dry in comparison to much of Colombia which is very green and has a lot of rain.

The women you'll see when you go out to clubs at night are some of the hottest in the world, banging bodies and really sexy faces.
Barranquilla is extremely dry from December to April and has about 2 inches less of rain per year. It's also a lot sunnier. It's more hot and humid, though. Cali is definitely drier than Medellin and Bogota, though.

Appreciate the link and all, but according to that source, the most recent rate is 0.3% in the US and 0.4% in Colombia. Granted, there's a discrepancy between the map chart, which has figures from 2009, and the estimates table which has figures from 2015 for the US and 2016 for Colombia.

Slightly more, slightly less. The point is, it's basically the same as the US.

Of course, this doesn't even take into account the fact that males contracting HIV through heterosexual, vaginal sex with a woman are very, very, very low. The overwhelming majority is through male-on-male sex. So unless you're thinking of engaging in that sort of stuff (NTTAWWT) or sharing needles with some junkies, the risk is minimal.

I really want to make a mean joke about TS but his can do attitude has won me over.
Best of luck on your travels.

So you're going for drugs and hookers? Without speaking the language well? Are you a white millennial? They way you make it sound, I kind of want to go down there and rob you myself.

I've traveled and lived in various parts of Central and South America. I swear I meet the craziest mfs on solo travels and one common denominator with all them, they RARELY are able speak Spanish. I recommend watching an episode of locked up abroad about that guy who was adopted but wanted to visit Colombia where his birth parents were originally from. Dude was crazy. He wanted to hike through the jungles that at the time were heavily occupied by the FARC. Needless to say, he was captured.

Moral of the story, everything is good until that one day shit hits the fan. This guy even admitted how naïve he was and how disconnected he was from the real consequences. I'm all for going outside my comfort zone, meeting fine women and testing the boundaries sometimes, but in these countries trouble can always be around the corner. Your belief in your ability to constantly evade theses situations is just pure ignorance if you keep pressing your luck

Do you know know any locals down there? Or someone who is from there that can show you around?

If not you should consider not going.

South America is a awesome but if you're going solo and you're not fluent in the language or versed in the local economy you are going to get taken advantage of financially and your lack of local friends will leave you secluded to the usual tourist traps/attractions.

Which could still be awesome, but it's better to experience a place like that with the guidance of someone who can really show you the ropes.

Also south american whores are not like North American whores. It's not about flashing cash around and picking which piece of ass you want. You can go to an eatablishment and converse with the women and if they hit it off with you, you can bang them. I've seen guys at whorehouses get no play down there. Different breed of women than up north.

Sure you can go to a guaranteed pay to play whore house, but most of those places are in areas you shouldn't be wandering around in as a non local.

So you're going for drugs and hookers? Without speaking the language well? Are you a white millennial? They way you make it sound, I kind of want to go down there and rob you myself.
Lol? I'm not white.. Please try to rob me, I hope to meet you irl soon.. You probably only know English, and probably a dumbfuck not on my level.

I've traveled and lived in various parts of Central and South America. I swear I meet the craziest mfs on solo travels and one common denominator with all them, they RARELY are able speak Spanish. I recommend watching an episode of locked up abroad about that guy who was adopted but wanted to visit Colombia where his birth parents were originally from. Dude was crazy. He wanted to hike through the jungles that at the time were heavily occupied by the FARC. Needless to say, he was captured.

Moral of the story, everything is good until that one day shit hits the fan. This guy even admitted how naïve he was and how disconnected he was from the real consequences. I'm all for going outside my comfort zone, meeting fine women and testing the boundaries sometimes, but in these countries trouble can always be around the corner. Your belief in your ability to constantly evade theses situations is just pure ignorance if you keep pressing your luck

I'm pretty in tune with my surroundings. Trouble around the corner is what makes things exciting!! I've watched locked-up-abroad.. Things don't scare me, but then maybe I'm naive. I know enough spanish now, it will be my 4th language.. I'm sure that after 6 months in central/south america, I will most likely be fluent.

Do you know know any locals down there? Or someone who is from there that can show you around?

If not you should consider not going.

South America is a awesome but if you're going solo and you're not fluent in the language or versed in the local economy you are going to get taken advantage of financially and your lack of local friends will leave you secluded to the usual tourist traps/attractions.

Which could still be awesome, but it's better to experience a place like that with the guidance of someone who can really show you the ropes.

Also south american whores are not like North American whores. It's not about flashing cash around and picking which piece of ass you want. You can go to an eatablishment and converse with the women and if they hit it off with you, you can bang them. I've seen guys at whorehouses get no play down there. Different breed of women than up north.

Sure you can go to a guaranteed pay to play whore house, but most of those places are in areas you shouldn't be wandering around in as a non local.

Pshh, I've already gone.. My first day in Colombia, I got laid using google translate... And she was not from a whorehouse. I'm asian, so unlike, white/black/latino I stick out like a sore thumb down there. I'm living my dream, who's do tell me that I "shouldn't" consider going?? Only people that are afraid say that shit.

Of course corrupt officials will see I have money.. But extorting $50-$1000 isn't really nothing new, chump change to me.

Back