cali, colombia

Jujitsu Passion

professional panty sniffer
@Orange
Reaction score
out of impulse, I bought a ticket to cali, colombia... I leave in under 1 month and am learning as much spanish as possible.

due to a dispute with my best friend on what country had the sexiest women.... Brazil or Colombia... Currently he is in Brazil.. I'm on my way to Colombia, for a 1 month stay...

I've read: http://colombiareports.co/cali-ranked-dangerous-city-colombia-second-consecutive-year/

and am considering staying: http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/El-Viajero-Cali-Hostel-and-Salsa-School/Cali/73676?dateFrom=2014-08-16&dateTo=2014-09-05#availability for about a week or week and a half, to learn salsa and explore the city, then I'm off to wherever life takes me.

[YT][/YT]

I'm going there for the dancing, the drugs, and the women!

Colombian women are the sexiest!!

Shakira.jpg

pick-up-these-women-300x265.jpg

7zbqu0ckliaqc0lb.jpg

[YT]watch?v=5LXULD9hZ7E[/YT]

Any tips for a first timer in South America??? what to expect? any suggestions? anything would help!

Last edited:
I've been there but its been more than 5 years since I've been. The city is very nice looking with a river flowing through certain parts of it. It had a large police/ military presence and I didn't get a huge touristy vibe from the place. There are mountains and other types of geography to take in. and no one respected the traffic laws at night when I was there.

I would recommend going to Bogota for part of your. As for the debate as to better women I would say Colombian women are prettier but its really close. Brazillian women have amazing bodies but the faces often times lead a lot to be desired. I would go to Bogota if I were you and be aware that at night in Cali it is dangerous. Do not wear jewelry

I love Columbia, its beautiful, and its women are on par with the scenery.

I've been there but its been more than 5 years since I've been. The city is very nice looking with a river flowing through certain parts of it. It had a large police/ military presence and I didn't get a huge touristy vibe from the place. There are mountains and other types of geography to take in. and no one respected the traffic laws at night when I was there.

I would recommend going to Bogota for part of your. As for the debate as to better women I would say Colombian women are prettier but its really close. Brazillian women have amazing bodies but the faces often times lead a lot to be desired. I would go to Bogota if I were you and be aware that at night in Cali it is dangerous. Do not wear jewelry

Thanks if that's the case, I'll have to take off earrings, and a zip-tied bracelet...

is it any danger to attract attention? I'd still like to wear non-pricey earrings as opposed to my white gold diamonds, if it is the latter option. And keep on my bracelet (sentimental value, has not left my side yet for 5+ years) My first time at airport in 10+ years... do they make you take off all jewelry? was thinking of super gluing my earring clasps so they won't get stolen...

thanks and cheers!

If the world cup is a good enough demographic, Colombia by far

You gonna die.

if i do, that's definitely fine with me. death is a part of life.. I'm worth $100,000+ in life insurance. and have recently wrote my will, (recently turned 29)...

I'm set.... Come at me! but before I die, I will at least lay 1 Colombian senorita as my goal.

Just be smart when your traveling. If you stay on the resort and explore the city by day you wont have amy trouble. Cali is a large city with the typical urban life festivities one would find. You can keep your bracelet but i wouldn't wear anything too flashy. Like i said consider doing two weeks in cali 2 weeks in Bogota. Both have amazing women, with Bogota most likely taking the top prize. Dont go wandering out in the mountain side alone, and stay in advertised tourist spots since you don't know the language to well. Not being able to speak will make you a target in some less than great areas. There is a great burger place there too, the name escapes me but its a 3 story restaurant should you come across it, go to it.

if i do, that's definitely fine with me. death is a part of life.. I'm worth $100,000+ in life insurance. and have recently wrote my will, (recently turned 29)...

I'm set.... Come at me! but before I die, I will at least lay 1 Colombian senorita as my goal.

I'm assuming you are just joking, but if you really are fine dying at 29 because of a whopping 100k then you are an idiot

I'm assuming you are just joking, but if you really are fine dying at 29 because of a whopping 100k then you are an idiot

no i'm not joking.. true, you cannot put an amount on life, however people die daily over less.. ei, someone getting killed over a dispute of $20 in debt, or even over a pizza..

I'm not fine of passing at 29, looking forward to 30-40 where i can have a grand adventure, better than my 20's, however, life throws twists, turns, and curve balls....

I'm far from an idiot, more so a delirious risk taker. All I know is if I die, I am prepared... What little debt I have as a single bachelor, will be wiped, my funeral (if any) will be covered, and my immediate family will be better off to have opportunities to live their dreams.

I understand there is risks going to a country without a lick of knowledge in a not-so-safe place.... However, people have done it...

Last edited:
Just be smart when your traveling. If you stay on the resort and explore the city by day you wont have amy trouble. Cali is a large city with the typical urban life festivities one would find. You can keep your bracelet but i wouldn't wear anything too flashy. Like i said consider doing two weeks in cali 2 weeks in Bogota. Both have amazing women, with Bogota most likely taking the top prize. Dont go wandering out in the mountain side alone, and stay in advertised tourist spots since you don't know the language to well. Not being able to speak will make you a target in some less than great areas. There is a great burger place there too, the name escapes me but its a 3 story restaurant should you come across it, go to it.

thanks much for the advice fellow sherdogger.

I will research more :):icon_idea

would you suggest i purchase a bicycle down there?

Last edited:
As it is in any third world country, you can take some very wrong turns if you aren't careful. If you're traveling alone and don't speak the language, you already stick out so know where you're going before you go anywhere. I'm not sure I understand going to another continent for hot chicks when there are plenty in this country who are a lot easier than the ones they have there but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

As it is in any third world country, you can take some very wrong turns if you aren't careful. If you're traveling alone and don't speak the language, you already stick out so know where you're going before you go anywhere. I'm not sure I understand going to another continent for hot chicks when there are plenty in this country who are a lot easier than the ones they have there but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I've had my fair share of women here. It's not the point.

Colombia... the women, the drugs, the culture..

Dude just put your cheap ear rings away too. You definitely have that abduction vibe going on.

Brazilians look like trannies. No, thanks.

Colombian girls are some of the hottest in the world.

In order of hotness:

1. Russians
2. Colombians
3. East Asians

There is a huge gap between the above listed and everyone else.

You sound poor

Back