Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne possible for UFC 200 (Poll)

Who do you think wins Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a prelim fight?

Was expecting better for main card.

Seriously? It's not like it'd be co-main. Former champ vs. top ten HW not good enough?

Cain kills him btw. Glad he's not getting a title shot.

cain has destroyed his own body. can't believe i'm typing it, but i think browne will finish him

If this fight does get made I wouldn't say its a lock for Cain considering how long hes been off and Browne is large and athletic,its not a guarantee that Cain is just gonna manhadle Browne.

Cain's got built up to be the goat and it turned out he was just another top fighter nothing more nothing less,its no different than all the hype about Mcgregor being unbeatable people are
just easily marketed to and its pathetic.

Sherdog didn't take too kindly to eyepokes turning around the fight for Browne then Travis downplaying them in post fight press conference.

Cause he accidentally poke someone one in the eye lots of fighters done that. I think it's more because he's dating ronda.

At least it's a new fight for Cain. Say what you will about Browne, but he at least has size and athleticism going for him. Cain has never really fought anyone like him.

I've said for years that we still don't know what kind of fighter Cain is because he's fighting the same guys. When he finally fought someone that had Muay Thai and BJJ, he didn't have an answer. This fight will be interesting more to see where Cain is at.

this is a pretty good fight.

I will tune into any event if there is a chance i will get to see travis browne savagely beaten to within an inch of his life.

Looking forward to this matchup

Travis via elbows

Should have been a 5 round main event in Denver.

Oooohh, this will be enjoyabe :) Cain will beat the shit out of him.

Good fight, this is what I expect for UFC 200, I think Cain takes it without any problem

Wow lots of Travis hate on sherdog lately. Is it because he's dating Ronda ?

Beat up his wife, eye gouged Mitrione a bunch of times, says a lot of stupid shit like "Bigfoot couldn't beat me on my worst day" right after getting ktfo by Bigfoot or Werdum made his name off of beating him, when he already beat Fedor.

Browne must get his back on the cage and pray that Cain goes for his legs.

Beat up his wife, eye gouged Mitrione a bunch of times, says a lot of stupid shit like "Bigfoot couldn't beat me on my worst day" right after getting ktfo by Bigfoot or Werdum made his name off of beating him, when he already beat Fedor.
Oh come on Anthony Johnson beat women as well he doesn't get the hate Travis gets. I just don't get where it came from other than Ronda dating him than the hate started.

This!!

Back