Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne possible for UFC 200 (Poll)

Who do you think wins Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So basically Nelson/Browne.

Last edited:
Not a fan of either but hopefully Cain shows up long enough to beat Rondas man into a living death and then vanish for a few more years.

Thats....not the fight i expected for either guy...

Cain 2nd round TKO

Won't get excited for it even if it becomes official, until Cain sets foot in that octogon on fight night then I will get excited for this fight lol

Wow lots of Travis hate on sherdog lately. Is it because he's dating Ronda ?

Sherdog didn't take too kindly to eyepokes turning around the fight for Browne then Travis downplaying them in post fight press conference.

Sherdog didn't take too kindly to eyepokes turning around the fight for Browne then Travis downplaying them in post fight press conference.

yeah what was it three eye pokes? idk if they were on purpose but hey three strikes and you're out, mirgliotta should have DQ'd browne, i would have if i were ref.

Yeah that was big but he seems like a pretty shit bloke all around, really.

Niiiiiice. Definitely don't mind seeing Travis get mauled.

Im not sure if Cain will ever come back the same after countless injuries, id favor Browne at this point plus cain might just pull out anyways

Travis-Browne-KOs-Josh-Barnett-in-the-1st-of-UFC-168.gif

Travis via elbows

Hope this is true. Seeing Honda and Browne lose the same evening might make my year. Wad would be blown.

Browne has not been the same since he joined Ronda's camp.
Cain by 3rd round TKO

Cain via 1st round mauling. It's gonna be another Bigfoot massacre.

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Cain looked like was fighting in slow motion in the Werdum fight and that was before he was even gassed. I think he might be done at a top level. Browne still may not be good enough to beat a broken Cain though. Leaning Cain.

Back