Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne possible for UFC 200 (Poll)

Who do you think wins Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't see anyway Browne wins this, Cain should be able to do whatever he wants.

Barring the fluke KO there is no way Browne wins this. He's looked terrible since leaving Jacksons.

Cain bout to make a name of Browne

dgbg.gif

Can we ban the jokes about Cain, Pettis, and Khabib not making it to their fights?

This just in, cain injured his glute taking a shit, out until 2018

This is a fight I have dreamed about for months. Cain will beat the crap out of Browne. Great comeback fight for Cain.

Wow lots of Travis hate on sherdog lately. Is it because he's dating Ronda ?
Nah, a lot of the Browne hate started back when Schaub was still dating Ronda. These days, he does get some hate by association from Ronda (and certainly from their mutual coach Edmond), but he was far from a fan favorite before that.

In a twist, Browne tags his reverses a TD into mount and pounds Cain out

Always had a hunch Travis would take this fight.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Browne catch Cain with something. Cain has super human recovery but I don't think his chin is very good.

Also wouldn't be surprised to see Cain come in in top form and run through Travis, get a title shot, then get injured and hold the HW division hostage again.

Breaking news

Cain pulled out because of injuries

Yes this is a great fight, if in top form Cain wins by stoppage more likely.

People that consider this fight not main card worthy forgot that we got Alan Belcher vs Sexyama and Jon Fitch vs Paulo Thiago on the UFC 100 main card.

I see a Cain v JDS 3 type fight hopefully .
Also i hope that this is the prelim main event for the card ( it won't be but i would like to see better fights for the main card )

Back