• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne possible for UFC 200 (Poll)

Who do you think wins Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's starting to look like you are Travis Browne haha, if you can't see the difference between the first round, in which Mitrione dropped Browne and was landing on him with a clear speed advantage, and how he looked after the blatant eye pokes, there's no hope for you
1453125652.jpg
3047E6CA00000578-3404466-image-a-9_1453101536705.jpg

Matt-Mitrione.jpg
Matt-Mitrione.jpg
yeah the eye pokes did this lol.

Actually this is a pretty intriguing fight.

I thought Browne was already booked. Anyway I would rather see this. Cain will murder this man no matter the altitude.

Why the fuck would UFC try to put Cain on a big card like 200? Are they seriously that dense?

lmao

that literally answered nothing as to what I said, have you even watched the fight?
Have you so if Travis didnt eye poke Mitrione he was going to magically stop the slam and gain some takedown defense he didn't have lol. It was the eye poke that did all this right ?
3047E6CA00000578-3404466-image-a-9_1453101536705.jpg
Matt-Mitrione.jpg
1453125652.jpg
Matt-Mitrione.jpg
he simply and plain got his ass kicked eye pokes had 0 to do with it.

I don't like cain, but if its not at altitude and the injuries havent affected him too much then I think he takes it....violently. It wouldnt really shock me if travis won, thought that would be more a show of how much cain fell off then how good travis is. Unless cain looks great for a few rounds and gets caught I guess.

Fuck, i'd love to see a double ko in this fight. Win / win either guy getting finished will make me happy

Cain should easily take it, if he shows up.

Ronda might dump Browne and steal Cain if Travis loses. First Big Brown, then Browne, Brown Pride sounds like the next logical step. Not to mention Ronda has some latino blood.

Good fight, but I will only believe it when Cain is actually there at the weigh ins. Hard to get excited for his fights when he pulls out all the time

Rousey is going to commit suicide after watching what Cain is going to do to Travis

Wow lots of Travis hate on sherdog lately. Is it because he's dating Ronda ?
I don't hate him for dating ronda, I pity him. Have you seen any recent pics of her? I'm guessing the average sherdogger has a more attractive chick than ronda. Completely serious.

so a former 2 time ufc heavywegiht champ facing #7 ranked heavyweight deserves to be on prelims???

Its a great opener out of 5 fights + aldo vs Mcg , Ronda tate or Nate Rda , Gsp comeback and 1 more

This is going to be a lot different of a fight than people probably expect. I am leaning Travis Browne, which it pains me to say.

I had pegged this as a potential matchup on my fantasy booking sheet. Fight makes sense right now rankings wise. Hopefully Cain does not hurt from now until July.

I see absolutely no way for Browne to win this unless Cain's chin has faded considerably.

Back