Bute vs. Alvarez- Who is ordering?

Surprising result. Alvarez has never really shown himself to be a puncher before this fight.

Surprising result. Alvarez has never really shown himself to be a puncher before this fight.
He couldnt even hurt a smaller journeyman who took a fight on 2 days notice with jet lag.

alvarez hasnt looked impressive I dont agree with those who say chillemba was robbed vs alvarez but still he hasnt looked good.

degale and jack beat bute in competive fights but never hurt him. the extra weight might have been the diffrence or Alvarez adding more into his punches at the end of combos.

Didn't watch but good for him. I don't expect him to beat a certain few people in the division but he's been pretty good so far it seems.

Didn't watch but good for him. I don't expect him to beat a certain few people in the division but he's been pretty good so far it seems.

Honestly, he's been something slightly above a mediocrity for the most part. He was losing on the cards before that punch. There have been local Canadian fighters who weren't on the radar who gave him half decent fights. He's a weird fighter. Maybe he only shows up when he cares to.

bute should go back to 168. His chin and power aren't good enough for 175, but his skills are still there. 168 is thinning out, he could find himself in another title fight if he keeps himself going.

Honestly, he's been something slightly above a mediocrity for the most part. He was losing on the cards before that punch. There have been local Canadian fighters who weren't on the radar who gave him half decent fights. He's a weird fighter. Maybe he only shows up when he cares to.
I'm not calling him great but he keeps winning. I think he would put on good fights with Barrera and Smith Jr., with a decent shot of winning. He's never going to beat Ward or anything but a solid guy in the division.

Alvarez didn't know for his ability to punch hard, but it was enough for crash Bute glassy chin (((
Luchian is 37 in next week, and his perspective is foggy... Alvarez not be the next contender for Adonis because Chickenson scheduled to fight already with Seanie Monaghan (

Last edited:
dont descredit alvarez win with butes glass jaw. this is the 2nd time he's been knocked out and froch hit him about 1000 times.

jack and degale didn't hurt bute at all.

dont descredit alvarez win with butes glass jaw. this is the 2nd time he's been knocked out and froch hit him about 1000 times.

jack and degale didn't hurt bute at all.
Jack and DeGeale isn't a big punchers.

Alvares has done a good job, that's true. But Bute is not as good as people expected (includes time when he in prime condition), he defeats many middle-class fighter (he can't meets with the best fighters because in this period all of the top super middleweights collides with each other in Showtime SuperSix tournament), but never beats the real strong guys.

Alvarez didn't know for his ability to punch hard, but it was enough for crash Bute glassy chin (((
Luchian is 37 in next week, and his perspective is foggy... Alvarez not be the next contender for Adonis because Chickenson scheduled to fight already with Seanie Monaghan (
Glass chin? That was only the second time Bute was stopped in his entire pro career.

Glass chin? That was only the second time Bute was stopped in his entire pro career.
He stopped also in Librado Andrade fight, but saved by the referee.
The number of Knockout loss isn't only the indicator of chin quality, but it also maybe the index of defense

Back