Burkman: Those who judge the harshest are the worst PED offenders and biggest liars

He has a point, that's why i take everything fighters say with a grain of salt these days

:icon_chee Naive answer but somewhat true in a sense.

I won't go as far as him, but I will say that you can pretty much guarantee that there is zero correlation between guys who say they are clean and guys who are actually clean.

If I'm going to give someone like Bisping any credit, it will be based on his physique not his words.

Kind of feels weird that GSP calls for all this testing then gets ghost and gets bigger and stronger while not fighting..... Kind of reminds me of when Michael Phelps "retired" so he could smoke weed and circumvent testing then came back.

B6xYtInCMAE-CZ0.jpg:large

lmao is that real?

Kind of feels weird that GSP calls for all this testing then gets ghost and gets bigger and stronger while not fighting..... Kind of reminds me of when Michael Phelps "retired" so he could smoke weed and circumvent testing then came back.

Have you ever seen an inactive UFC fighter not get bigger?

He may have a point, but again must like the rest of the shit you read on here, it's pure speculation.

Has GSP used? Fucked if I or anyone else knows but he has tested clean his entire career and is now trying to clean up the sport with improved testing. He has never requested a lifetime ban. All he has asked for is more comprehensive testing, something the sport needs severely as evident by the recent string of hot-piss tests.

I do enjoy reading all the false-accusations being thrown around with his name though. Just proves even further that he is one of the best Champions to ever grace the sport.

Ya, fighters generally tend to get smaller when they're not fighting.

... and here I was thinking that the world was breeding this level of dumbshit out over time.

Jacksons MMA, Blackzillians, Blackhouse = biggest offenders

I think he's right.

At this moment i dont see how accusing a fighter on taking peds is a bannable
offense on this forum. It's spiralled out of control.

Put BJ Penn on that list for calling out GSP so many times.

Put BJ Penn on that list for calling out GSP so many times.

Hendricks accused GSP for steroids and also refused to take the tests. Nick is another one who accused GSP but Ill give Nick a pass.

Before Burkman makes any statement about PEDs he should start with the disclaimer *I was barred from season 1 of TUF for using steroids.

Back