Burkman: Those who judge the harshest are the worst PED offenders and biggest liars

I think Burkman and TS mentioned Anderson smh.

Burkmans last opponent was who by the way?

This threads first 2 pages is an excellent example of just how badly some fans can totally mindfuck themselves into believing whatever makes them feel better.

He specifically names Anderson, yet somehow, someway, some of you mindfucked yourselves into believing he was actually taking about GSP.
It's the Sherdog chemtrails bro.

You have overthought this to a point of stupidity.
Shrug. The OP, not the issue. Honestly though, I'd rather the UFC just distributed the needles so we could all get on with the sport already.

Dem ninja edits.

Probably true. I know for certain one former UFC fighter who made a real big stink about losing to a guy popped for PEDs who himself cycles repeatedly.

Dat bropsychology.

He's right though. It's that way with just about anything. The hypocrites are often those who put on the biggest show against whatever it is they're secretly doing. There'll be exceptions, of course.

At this point it's the elephant in the room.

Should mention that I'm not anybody's fanboy. Silva's positive test sucks for the sport, as would a prospective positive from an active GSP. The huge clouds of smoke being blown by GSP's camp (and indeed, by GSP for awhile now) make me suspicious as hell, however. There's a very active PR ("masking"?) campaign going on there. Of course, GSP is out of comp, so speculation and between-the-lines is all there is and may ever be.

And of course Burkman might have meant only exactly what he said. This shit is making me paranoid.

Man how do so many people blast GSP for roids, the guy has never been caught, paid for more intensive out of comp. (Out of his own pocket), Testing for his last fight, walked away because he said the sport is dirty, would only come back if there is a more stringent anti doping regimen in place.

And yet he's the one using because he speaks out about it in retirement.

Sherdoggers never seem to amaze me with there logic, or lack there of

Glad to hear Burkman said what he said, rather than dramatically going off on PED users. I remember him from his HW days...

I've been saying for years just because BJ is outspoken about steroids doesn't mean he wasn"t using.

To be clear i'm not saying he was, but i have my suspicions. Not everyone who uses looks like Overeem, ask Josh Barnett

This threads first 2 pages is an excellent example of just how badly some fans can totally mindfuck themselves into believing whatever makes them feel better.

He specifically names Anderson, yet somehow, someway, some of you mindfucked yourselves into believing he was actually taking about GSP.

He cites Silva as an example of an outspoken PED critic who tested positive. GSP is in Burkman's weight class, and is arguably the most outspoken critic of PED use at the moment. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together here.

If you say nothing, your a doper
If you speak out, your a doper..

giphy.gif

he's trying to sound wise. It would make more sense that they'd not comment on it at all. but sure, if you're asked about it, you'd want to speak against them, common sense.

What about the people who speak out against the people speaking out against the people speaking out against steroids? I would talk shit about Burkman using deflection to accuse the accusers but if i am following this correctly that makes me guilty!

Last edited:
He cites Silva as an example of an outspoken PED critic who tested positive. GSP is in Burkman's weight class, and is arguably the most outspoken critic of PED use at the moment. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together here.
Except Silva was one of the most outspoken saying people should get Iifetime bans and it turned out he was guilty. So it was a direct shot at Silva. No reason to infer anything else.

Except Silva was one of the most outspoken saying people should get Iifetime bans and it turned out he was guilty. So it was a direct shot at Silva. No reason to infer anything else.

This isn't complicated.

1) Burkaman says that those most outspoken against PEDs are the biggest offenders (and gives Silva as an example to make his point).

2) GSP is arguably the most outspoken fighter against PEDs at the moment.

I assume that you agree that both of these statements are true. See if you can work out what they imply when taken together.

Back